• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@bballkid11 what happened to the entertainment aspect of this series? Is Vince McMahon still going to show up? Sun's getting real low.

NT bro. I’ve learned no matter how much sense you make it doesn’t matter. Like Klay said, people been waiting on this moment for YEARS. Lol

It is what it is. Raps played hungry, and have more depth, with a top player in the league. With KD, be a whole different story. But NT doesn’t wanna hear it. They’ll say Portland lol like that’s the same as Raps.

But you wanted the rockets to beat them tho :lol:. With KD healthy :lol:

Hard to follow up a 40 burger. Especially when you ain’t getting the same looks.

He def had a bad game at the worst time.

This whole narrative makes me appreciate Lebron and Kyrie’s game 5 in Oracle facing elimination that much more. They were in the ****in zone. When they won that game especially the way they did it, there was no doubt in my mind they were gonna come back and win it all. Everything can change in one game. Dubs got the challenge they want to solidify them right in front of their eyes.

NT cap experts, assuming that Kevin Durant leaves and they max out Klay this summer, what moves can the Warriors make to enhance their roster?

Going into next season, they would have Curry's supermax $40m, Klay's $35m, Iggy's $17m, Draymonds 18m and another $12m from other players. From the looks of things, other than the mid-level and low level exceptions they won't have any room to improve the roster outside of trades. Is this true or am I just viewing things incorrectly?
But KD ain’t leaving without helping the warriors. Bsox said he’ll do a sign and trade to Bos for Gordon Hayward.

If being clutch makes you great, not being clutch has to diminish you

That’s #30 problem. He’s way too good to not be clutch. He’s hidden behind all the excuses already.
“No experience” “he was hurt” etc. Na you just a bum when it’s gut check time

This whole narrative makes me appreciate Lebron and Kyrie’s game 5 in Oracle facing elimination that much more. They were in the ****in zone. When they won that game especially the way they did it, there was no doubt in my mind they were gonna come back and win it all. Everything can change in one game. Dubs got the challenge they want to solidify them right in front of their eyes.

The Warriors are an emotional group. Most of the time it helps sometimes it doesn't. They know they cooked and you could see it after every Raps made shot in the 4th.

We joke about Kawhi being a robot but that **** helps a team follows the lead of their best player and the Raps weren't gonna be super excited win or lose

He don't want to hear it. He's been DEAD WRONG about this series from the jump and it's surprising because I consider him to be one of the smarter dudes in here.

Be great @bballkid11 !!

It's a trend now man. Idk about his basketball acumen. Cavs, Rockets and now the Warriors, no legit basketball reasons as to why he picks the way he does. It amounts to WWE as the logic lol. Mans has had a bad year fasho with the AD fiasco as well. He's good people though, I'm sure he'll bounce back.

GOAT performance from any Duo

Shout out the other 8 of you.
IMG_20190608_115314.jpg

Monday can't come fast enough. Never in my life have I looked forward to a Monday like this coming one.

What’s worse about steph, is that he is just too damn garbage on defense.

Almost everybody’s eyes light up in the league when they get switched with him :lol:

But he's a good "team defender" (ie he plays with other good defensive players who cover up his deficiencies).

This is my biggest criticism of Steph Curry. If he's in that LeBron, top 10 category he should be held to that standard offensively and defensively.

i stand with my take that they should have won back to back in 16-17. That cavs team had all 3 cylinders firing for the first time and was better than a KD-less warriors squad

Back
Top Bottom