• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing I love about sports is that narrative can change so quickly. Remember two weeks ago after the Warriors swept Portland, people were saying the "Warriors don't need Kevin Durant" and "the Warriors are going to win the Finals easily without him", etc. Now that they're on the brink of losing there's a lot of revisionist history going on, "was Curry ever good as we thought?" "Curry is 2-7 in his last couple finals without KD" , "they definitely need Durant to win".

Media Age bro. Anyone who questioned if they were better without him needs to get checked.

Does Steph even have a defining game in this Warriors dynasty run? Klay has about four or 5. When the warriors really meed someone to come through, Klay is usually the guy. Even that Houston game, he kept them in it while Curry didn’t score in the first half. Those 8 intentional foul FTs in the 4th really stole Klay’s shine.

Does Steph even have a defining game in this Warriors dynasty run? Klay has about four or 5. When the warriors really meed someone to come through, Klay is usually the guy. Even that Houston game, he kept them in it while Curry didn’t score in the first half. Those 8 intentional foul FTs in the 4th really stole Klay’s shine.
47 point L

He’s been hidden for the most part now he’s being exposed. He’s one of the greats. Probably the worst clutch player of all time for being so skilled.

NT bro. I’ve learned no matter how much sense you make it doesn’t matter. Like Klay said, people been waiting on this moment for YEARS. Lol

It is what it is. Raps played hungry, and have more depth, with a top player in the league. With KD, be a whole different story. But NT doesn’t wanna hear it. They’ll say Portland lol like that’s the same as Raps.

GG Raps. @osh kosh bosh I know you gonna let that yopppa off but you showing poise right now lol. That’s dope
Can I get a bet back tho?:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Klay has been and always will be their best player

He’s just not clutch imo. Every player doesn’t have that gene. Doesn’t diminish him as a player.

I think it does. You running up the stat sheet all year and then **** the bed when your team needs you the most.....practically every time. He’s dropping down the list because of this unless he redeems himself.

I see a lot of “ifs, would’ve’s” etc to try and erase the fact that this team won 3 rings during its run. Y’all sound like the Nick Wright, Skip Bayless types. No one can prevent injuries, you gotta play with who you have available. And the crying about who the W’s signed in FREE AGENCY is ***** made too. The Warriors and the Cavs have ran this era. Those are facts.

I’m glad I got to witness this run because it has been fun to watch. Also has any all time great won a ring by himself with no help for a supporting cast? I’ll wait. See how it turned out for A.I? You need a team to win period. MJ, Lebron, Tim Duncan, Kobe, Shaq, Steph, KD, etc. i can tell the whole “team concept” is foreign to y’all. Fantasy Basketball does not equal real basketball

I think it does. You running up the stat sheet all year and then **** the bed when your team needs you the most.....practically every time. He’s dropping down the list because of this unless he redeems himself.

Depends on where you had him on the list actually,

Curry shines when they’re already winning and his expectation is zero. When he’s needed he doesn’t please anyone and someone else needs to do it. Just like his wife says/alludes to

I honestly think people have underestimated/are underestimating how much extra mileage most of the Warriors have on them. Steph, Klay, Draymond, Iggy and Livingston have played the equivalent of more than an extra full season in playoff games over the last 5 years. That takes a toll, both physically and mentally.

I heard Rick Fox on the radio yesterday and he was talking about how the Shaw-Kobe Lakers were just worn out after their 3-peat.

KD is still a wild card in this series, but based on what we know, I just don’t see him coming back and being effective enough to help the Dubs sweep the next 3 games when 2 will be played in Toronto.

Depends on where you had him on the list actually,

I personally think he’s the most skilled player of all time on the offensive end. But when you start double clutching on open shots in a finals game, throwing behind the back passes out of bounds, being held scoreless in the last 5 minutes of games...you can’t turn a blind eye to that stuff.

Jordan is the greatest because he came through in the clutch damn near every single time. He wasn’t afraid of it. You can see klay and kd aren’t afraid of it. Steph is clearly shook in these moments.

Back
Top Bottom