• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My MVP had a hitch in his jumpshot all night like he was indecisive ie he’s was hesitating.

The slander is expected, but the hot takes on whether his past accomplishments are invalid now that they are losing is definitely inappropriate. The W’s are down in the series to a talented hungry team, led by a guy that’s top 3 in the league easily. It’s cool to knock the Warriors on some i told you so type ish, but the Raptors are a good team with more depth and in this series better coaching. I gotta tip my hat to those guys. I knew Kawhi was the goods, I just didn’t know he was this good. VanVleet is solid, and Siakam is a jumper away from being an all star.

Series isn’t over yet, still rolling with the W’s

W’s in 7 :nthat:

#RevengeTour
#LastRide
#StepVP
#KlaydaGawd
#PointforwardDray

15087D2E-FDFB-431D-9A46-4950184186BC.gif

My MVP had a hitch in his jumpshot all night like he was indecisive ie he’s was hesitating.

The slander is expected, but the hot takes on whether his past accomplishments are invalid now that they are losing is definitely inappropriate. The W’s are down in the series to a talented hungry team, led by a guy that’s top 3 in the league easily. It’s cool to knock the Warriors on some i told you so type ish, but the Raptors are a good team with more depth and in this series better coaching. I gotta tip my hat to those guys. I knew Kawhi was the goods, I just didn’t know he was this good. VanVleet is solid, and Siakam is a jumper away from being an all star.

#RevengeTour
#LastRide
#StepVP
#KlaydaGawd
#PointforwardDray

these posts turned REALLLLLLLLLL humble now

I swear those tats the corniest most groupie-ish a grown man can do
once again why do yall say this

he got some numbers and names of some basketball players tatted on his body

why do some of yall think this is some weirdo ****

im sure most of yall got worse tats than that too but i digress

once again why do yall say this

he got some numbers and names of some basketball players tatted on his body

why do some of yall think this is some weirdo ****

Well I don’t have any tats so that don’t apply to me but if I did and if I had worse tats them being worse don’t make those any less corny :lol:

Some stuff is just corny you know it when you see it and getting some professional athletes nickname and number tatted on you whether you a man woman rich famous or a regular dude on the block it’s just corny groupie stuff to me. I think anyone doing that is some weirdo **** unless it’s like a family member I guess

Yeah, I highly doubt that. I personally don’t have any tats.

But just out of curiosity, what would you consider a worse tattoo than the name and number of ball players who aren’t on your team and aren’t your friends or relatives?

That 47 point game is really gonna end up as one of the most inconsequential offensive explosions ever :lol:

Talk about empty stats...

At least LeBron can say his 50-point triple-double in game 1 of last year's finals was on the road in an overtime game. Dropping 47 at home and still getting ran off the court isn't a good look for Curry.

#RevengeTour
#LastRide
#StepVP
#KlaydaGawd
#PointforwardDray

WELL SAID COMRADE. These libs going to be crying when Thanos aka Curry gets off another snap. #KANYEGETSIT. #MLKWASACONSERVATIVE

Yeah, I highly doubt that. I personally don’t have any tats.

But just out of curiosity, what would you consider a worse tattoo than the name and number of ball players who aren’t on your team and aren’t your friends or relatives?
star on the elbow tattoos, any tattoo with flames, spider webs on the elbow tattoos, championship tattoos before the team wins a championship

most tattoos look horrible to me so I'm not really a good judge of this but you get my point

two small tattoos of some nba players cant be that bad honestly

if I was to get a tattoo I would get chosen 1 tatted on my back to be just like daddy

Not even mad. Half this thread been waiting on this moment since the run started. Y’all non believers are so close to what you’ve hoped for over the past 5 years. Get the jokes off. Still the champs until somebody wins 4 games in a series

9 FOR 22

27 POINTS

PLEASE CAN WE DISCUSS HOW THE BEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME HAS NOT DELIVERED IN A WINNABLE SERIES

WHEN OAKLAND COUNTED ON THEIR PRODIGAL SON HE HAS LET THEM DOWN TIME AND TIME AGAIN

BIG BRO DURANT CANT BAIL HIM OUT THIS TIME

PLEASE GOD I DONT ASK FOR MUCH BUT A RAPTORS WIN ON MONDAY WOULD BE ONE OF THE GREATEST NBA TEAM COLLAPSES OF ALL TIME

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORD I CANNOT WAIT
27 mostly from garbage time and garbage gifted calls for when he lifts his arms up for no reason

star on the elbow tattoos, any tattoo with flames, spider webs on the elbow tattoos, championship tattoos before the team wins a championship

most tattoos look horrible to me so I'm not really a good judge of this but you get my point

two small tattoos of some nba players cant be that bad honestly

if I was to get a tattoo I would get chosen 1 tatted on my back to be just like daddy
You still seeing Mason Plumlee?

27 mostly from garbage time and garbage gifted calls for when he lifts his arms up for no reason

His points came in garbage time, but let’s not act like he gets the superstar calls you are alluding to. Lowry has gotten more of those hands up calls this series

Steve Kerr really is going to get away clean again.... Second time he's lost to a first year head coach who was a replacement, and we all remember what happened when he was replaced by an assistant.

HIM HIM

Most overrated coach in league history. I guarantee if he ever gets a team that isn’t a top 3 roster in the league, he’ll use his back as an excuse to retire. He’s a ******* bum.

Not even mad. Half this thread been waiting on this moment since the run started. Y’all non believers are so close to what you’ve hoped for over the past 5 years. Get the jokes off. Still the champs until somebody wins 4 games in a series

NT bro. I’ve learned no matter how much sense you make it doesn’t matter. Like Klay said, people been waiting on this moment for YEARS. Lol

It is what it is. Raps played hungry, and have more depth, with a top player in the league. With KD, be a whole different story. But NT doesn’t wanna hear it. They’ll say Portland lol like that’s the same as Raps.

GG Raps. @osh kosh bosh I know you gonna let that yopppa off but you showing poise right now lol. That’s dope

One thing I love about sports is that narrative can change so quickly. Remember two weeks ago after the Warriors swept Portland, people were saying the "Warriors don't need Kevin Durant" and "the Warriors are going to win the Finals easily without him", etc. Now that they're on the brink of losing there's a lot of revisionist history going on, "was Curry ever good as we thought?" "Curry is 2-7 in his last couple finals without KD" , "they definitely need Durant to win".

How does what is currently happening tie into what GSW did in the past? Are you implying the past is somehow invalidated or looked at differently because they are going down now

Yes, because the asterisks become that much more prevalent. Beating Lebron without Kyrie and K. Love, bringing KD into the frey to topple Lebron once he had his team at full strength and then losing to a Kawhi led team that looked like they would’ve beaten you in a playoff series the first year KD joined if it wasn’t for Zaza’s dirty closeout. There’s going to be some altered place in basketball history type slander going on for the dubs and I don’t want it to happen honestly.

Back
Top Bottom