• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NT cap experts, assuming that Kevin Durant leaves and they max out Klay this summer, what moves can the Warriors make to enhance their roster?

Going into next season, they would have Curry's supermax $40m, Klay's $35m, Iggy's $17m, Draymonds 18m and another $12m from other players. From the looks of things, other than the mid-level and low level exceptions they won't have any room to improve the roster outside of trades. Is this true or am I just viewing things incorrectly?

NT cap experts, assuming that Kevin Durant leaves and they max out Klay this summer, what moves can the Warriors make to enhance their roster?

Going into next season, they would have Curry's supermax $40m, Klay's $35m, Iggy's $17m, Draymonds 18m and another $12m from other players. From the looks of things, other than the mid-level and low level exceptions they won't have any room to improve the roster outside of trades. Is this true or am I just viewing things incorrectly?
You are correct.

Denver gonna run the Western conference after KD leaves

this is a light taste.. im telling you if toronto pulls this off meth might have to suspend me after all the posting im gonna do
tenor.gif

if durant leaves its curtains.. milwaukee will improve, portland will have a healthy nurkic, wherever kawhi goes becomes a contender, wherever durant goes becomes a contender, toronto if they keep kawhi will remain a contender...

the warriors window
source.gif

Man y’all celebrating the end of the dynasty like it’s over already

Inexperienced Raps. not gonna be easy to close out the champs

As funny as it sounds, they might be the front runners.

All these experts I see talk about the Warriors retooling and improving their roster after Durant leaves and my question is "how?" Just bringing the old Warriors minus Durant back next season, put the Warriors over the cap. Just Curry, Klay at the max, Dray and Iggy put them over the cap.

They need another guy. Just don't really know how they can go about getting one. They could pick up Milsap's option and then move him as an expiring, but I'm not exactly sure who would be willing to take that on, and what they'd actually get back.

They played the Warriors 6 times this season and one 5 those games. They've outplayed the Warriors in 14 of the 16 quarters during the finals and two are the next three games are in Toronto. Curry already used up his all time great Finals game and they still got blasted at home. Even if KD comes back, the series is over.

Last edited:

Raptors losing 3 straight?

Twice at home?

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Inexperienced though? You start watching ball in 2015? Ibaka? Kawhi? Danny green? Hell, even Mccaw. All have finals experience lol

I see the Warriors being a non-dominant 2 or 3 seed next season. The key to the Warriors success has been the ability to rest and manage their star players throughout the regular season because of their overwhelming amount of talent. If you take away Durant and it's just the old Warriors, they won't have that luxury anymore. To win 50 + games still need Curry to play an 75+ games and I'm not sure his body can take it after being in a finals for 5 straight years.

when draymond eventually turns into dark skin anthony randolph, warriors might be a 5 seed

hopefully next year :pimp:

Raptors losing 3 straight?

Twice at home?

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Inexperienced though? You start watching ball in 2015? Ibaka? Kawhi? Danny green? Hell, even Mccaw. All have finals experience lol

I stand corrected:lol:
Close out games are tough, just sayin

Back
Top Bottom