NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

^well I snagged 18 wit kg last night
pimp.gif

How do I link my GT to the site or whatever?
and also Anyone wanna run around 3:30 est?

yeah ill run. ill be on all day.

EDIT- my man jpap had 13 points at halftime
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by jpap348

I thought the offensive rebounding was gonna be fixed? Tyson CHandler just had 11 on his own
smh.gif
...20 as a team

GG Untroubled...game was over in the first couldn't make a bucket with anybody...only reason it wasn't 40+ was my press during the 3rd/4th
smh.gif
Ilgauskus had 20 rebounds
laugh.gif

Rafool you start a game yet? i can get back online

Hold on so we went from everyone loving the trade- to me now jacking people up? jeeez ya'll are crazy. I sent him all Center's cuz now i have to go toguard dominant style. Dont give me this oh this is uneven, i sent the best big man in the league for CP3 in a league where guards are dime a donzen. Then ifyou look beasley is an 80 overall and Bogut is 79. Believe miller and haywood are equal or better

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

My man FD511 trying to jack people
roll.gif

yo if u guys think about it though, thats a legit/fair trade. Its not psmith's fault ole boy didnt get dwight...i woulda done the same thing. so beingthat he has to give up the best player in the game through no fault of his own, its a fair trade. Take it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I thought the offensive rebounding was gonna be fixed? Tyson CHandler just had 11 on his own
smh.gif
...20 as a team

GG Untroubled...game was over in the first couldn't make a bucket with anybody...only reason it wasn't 40+ was my press during the 3rd/4th
smh.gif
Ilgauskus had 20 rebounds
laugh.gif

Rafool you start a game yet? i can get back online
I'll wait for ya

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

^well I snagged 18 wit kg last night
pimp.gif

How do I link my GT to the site or whatever?
and also Anyone wanna run around 3:30 est?

yeah ill run. ill be on all day.

EDIT- my man jpap had 13 points at halftime
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I was lucky to even have that many points

Im still shocked about my loss to Rafool i couldnt hit ANYTHING. and Zedrunis was looking like Wilt out there
smh.gif

Im still pissed too that J RICH didnt pull up for the quick jumper like i wanted him to and instead went for the dunk off that steal with 2.4 left and a tieball game. If he didnt do that, i won that game
frown.gif

Ill be back home atlike 6 hopefully to get online and redeem myself

GULLY come on you my dude and all but every single one of your threes was: inbound the ball, mash turbo to get to the three point line before my team is evenset, and jack up a 3 within the first 5 seconds of the shot clock

gg though

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GULLY come on you my dude and all but every single one of your threes was: inbound the ball, mash turbo to get to the three point line before my team is even set, and jack up a 3 within the first 5 seconds of the shot clock

gg though

i did that twice .. both with Hughes .. every other 3 were swing passes to Artest wit pump fakes

Back
Top Bottom