Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by yungjibb24

game anyone? im good to go now
wat team are you
nerd.gif
Hawks

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by Olvera23

I'm confused in this thread on who wants to play...
Never seen so many people ask to get games in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
let's run, im the grizzlies

what's the 2k website adress for the league so i can put you in my que?

GG Nore.

Got crazy shooting the three that never fell down most the time
smh.gif

Gave up in the 4th
laugh.gif

Just wanna say this whole thing has been bulls**t but here is what im willing to do. I offered dwight, haywood, and miller for CP3, Bogut, and Beasley. Feelthats pretty fair as I now have to change my whole strategy. Balls in Mamba's court, oh and Mamba make sure its' what you want; dont want you toregret another decision and complain your way out of it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is why agreed to trades cant work well here cuz u need to tell the other team who to exactly pick in those 30 seconds lol

Rafool- want to play but unfortunately I have to wait for mamba to figure out what he wants- unless league is cool wit me playing one with Howard?

Originally Posted by FD511

Just wanna say this whole thing has been bulls**t but here is what im willing to do. I offered dwight, haywood, and miller for CP3, Bogut, and Beasley. Feel thats pretty fair as I now have to change my whole strategy. Balls in Mamba's court, oh and Mamba make sure its' what you want; dont want you to regret another decision and complain your way out of it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mamba
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pretty fair imo

Rafool- want to play but unfortunately I have to wait for mamba to figure out what he wants- unless league is cool wit me playing one with Howard?

play customs bro until things are settled
happy.gif

Just wanna say this whole thing has been bulls**t but here is what im willing to do. I offered dwight, haywood, and miller for CP3, Bogut, and Beasley. Feel thats pretty fair as I now have to change my whole strategy. Balls in Mamba's court, oh and Mamba make sure its' what you want; dont want you to regret another decision and complain your way out of it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mamba
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pretty fair imo
fair indeed. accept it mamba.

GG Olivera

I was stroking it for the most part yet again. Bosh, Boozer, and Noah on the inside are damn near unstoppable.

Anyone else want a game?

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mamba
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pretty fair imo
No cp3 for me
frown.gif
tired.gif

Eh whatever

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mamba
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pretty fair imo
No cp3 for me
frown.gif
tired.gif

Eh whatever

wait wait not FAIR. .. i was think Andre Miller not Brad .. that trade is a lil one sided ..

Strike up another Deal PSMITH

I thought the offensive rebounding was gonna be fixed? Tyson CHandler just had 11 on his own
smh.gif
...20 as a team

GG Untroubled...game was over in the first couldn't make a bucket with anybody...only reason it wasn't 40+ was my press during the 3rd/4th
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

I thought the offensive rebounding was gonna be fixed? Tyson CHandler just had 11 on his own
smh.gif
...20 as a team

GG Untroubled...game was over in the first couldn't make a bucket with anybody...only reason it wasn't 40+ was my press during the 3rd/4th
smh.gif
Ilgauskus had 20 rebounds
laugh.gif

^well I snagged 18 wit kg last night
pimp.gif

How do I link my GT to the site or whatever?
and also Anyone wanna run around 3:30 est?

Back
Top Bottom