NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

76ers lookin for a game
nerd.gif

I finally linked my account... question, do we play these games on the schedule in order? cuz if so i'm behind already. .

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I finally linked my account... question, do we play these games on the schedule in order? cuz if so i'm behind already. .

no, you use the que to change your schedule so you can play whoever whenever.

I've been trying to do that but I can't.

How'd you do it?

Originally Posted by Rafool

I've been trying to do that but I can't.

How'd you do it?
register for your account if you havent already on the 2k sports site.. then after u do it u edit your account and click where it says "linkaccounts" when u do u should scroll down and see your GT towards the bottom (assuming u use the same email for everything.. if not, register with theemail u use for XBL) and there ya go.

well, the next question is... how do i do that?
laugh.gif
bcuz as soon as i do we can run
http://community.2ksports...eague/index.cfm?l=153162

^ go there. make sure your logged in or it wont work.

Hover your mouse on My Team and click Edit Schedule. Add the Spurs to your que. You can remove a team too if you need to.

EDIT: oh yeah forgot to add, you have to turn your 360 off and back on for the changes to show up.

2k servers are the worst!!!!!!!! wont let me sign in now I can't edit/play

Windows Live ID is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:
  • This site may be experiencing a problem.
  • The site may not be a member of Windows Live ID.

Spurs u down for a game? im blazers add me no ur que

EDIT: OR bobcats? ANYONE WANNA PLAY ME(BLAZERS)

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

gg OLVERA, Korver came up big for me in the second half, probably the reason i got the W

good game... but have you noticed all the game's we've played are like that. Always losing the lead in the 4th FTL

OMG so I'm the only one having trouble signing in to windows live through 2k sports to link my account???

OMG so I'm the only one having trouble signing in to windows live through 2k sports to link my account???

no, jretro and a few other people had trouble doing it last league. there are ways around it though. just have other people add you to que.

Back
Top Bottom