NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

oh.. well add the 76ers... and request me.. lol got me at the crib fighting the air and Shhh

tyrus thomas, nate rob, and biedrins on the block. basically everyone minus yao and maybe odom/kenyon.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

gg gully
yea gg man ...

you play the most annoying on-ball defense i swear .. str8 nasty
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

made me work 3X for buckets

lol i couldnt hold on against you (pause) i gotta practice with durant

gg Olvera23

you need to play a lil more outside the paint and stop tryna force Lebron downlow

See Illustration below:

nbazone2.cfm

LeBron's at the 4 because AI's at the 3? I didn't force LeBron dunk in to the paint until about 2 min in the 4th. Other than that I thought iplayed pretty fair using LeBron. I'm sure you know how easy it is to get 50+ points when forcing it with Bron which isn't something i did.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

LeBron's at the 4 because AI's at the 3? I didn't force LeBron dunk in to the paint until about 2 min in the 4th. Other than that I thought i played pretty fair using LeBron. I'm sure you know how easy it is to get 50+ points when forcing it with Bron which isn't something i did.
im just giving you a heads up before other people begin to complain then there will be a problem .. ALL his points came from the paint or the line.. you attempted 1 jumpshot with lebron .. and yes i know you could have abused him even more

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

dev harris is on the block... GG nore
how about that offer we talked about last night
smile.gif

and i see a lot of unrealistic lineups on different teams right now
laugh.gif
one is lebron at the 4, no way he should be starting at the 4. playing at the 4 for acertain amount of time? that's fine

[h3][size=-1]Production by Position Lebron James
[/size]
[/h3][size=-1]Player Floor Time Stats by Position
[/size]
[table][tr][td]
[size=-1]Position[/size]
[/td] [td]
[size=-1]Min[/size]
[/td] [td]
[size=-1]Net Pts[/size]
[/td] [td]
[size=-1]Off[/size]
[/td] [td]
[size=-1]Def[/size]
[/td] [td]
[size=-1]Net48[/size]
[/td] [td]
[size=-1]W[/size]
[/td] [td]
[size=-1]L[/size]
[/td] [td]
[size=-1]Win%[/size]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[size=-1]PG[/size]​
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[size=-1]SG[/size]​
[/td] [td][size=-1] 0%[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]+7[/size][/td] [td][size=-1] 124.4[/size][/td] [td][size=-1] 57.4[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]67.0[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]2[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]1[/size][/td] [td]
[size=-1]66%[/size]​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[size=-1]SF[/size]​
[/td] [td][size=-1] 56%[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]+607[/size][/td] [td][size=-1] 102.0[/size][/td] [td][size=-1] 89.1[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]13.0[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]60[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]20[/size][/td] [td]
[size=-1]75%[/size]​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[size=-1]PF[/size]​
[/td] [td][size=-1] 19%[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]+250[/size][/td] [td][size=-1] 107.2[/size][/td] [td][size=-1] 91.9[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]15.2[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]52[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]20[/size][/td] [td]
[size=-1]72%[/size]​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[size=-1]C[/size]​
[/td] [td][size=-1] 0%[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]+2[/size][/td] [td][size=-1] 88.1[/size][/td] [td][size=-1] 76.1[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]12.0[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]2[/size][/td] [td][size=-1]1[/size][/td] [td]
[size=-1]66%[/size]​
[/td] [/tr][/table]

via http://82games.com/

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

gg Olvera23

you need to play a lil more outside the paint and stop tryna force Lebron downlow

See Illustration below:

nbazone2.cfm
ouch. the first breaking out of the shot map lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom