NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

sick.gif

Brick @%+!@*! city man. 2K always @%+!@*! @*!@ up
smh.gif
you dudes sure the sliders for shooting aren't on negative?
laugh.gif
I've never shot that bad in my life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yup i did the sliders my self by way of Fraij by way of Retro by way of 2K God

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

looks like the votes speak..... send the invite fraij
theres 2 circumstances !!!

1. You must be active unlike previous leagues
2. You must trade me J.R. Smith ( im the knicks ) he snaked me in the draft too

New to the board and never have been in one of these leagues. It's not a disrespect thing, it's a matter of when I drafted the way I saw it wassomeone changed there pick, thus I drafted D12. This means, I set my entire roster around this player and as a result I will have no big man if i trade backto mamba. The offer i received last night from Mamba which he hasnt explained to you is a Rose/D12 for VC/CP3. Take a look at my roster, tell me if im forcedto trade him back that I wont be crazy overrun with backcourt players? Not to mention I believe one of you was to dradt D12 and send him back to Mamba whichdid not take place. If we also want to talk about the draft being screwed up there is no way I selected Zach Randolph but somehow got him?

All in all, no disrespect from this side because I really don't follow NT and just wanted to play 2k with some players. If i was to get an offer fromMamba a little more suitable to my needs in the frontcourt I be all ears. Oh and a suggestion, what's point of having draft if your just going topre-selece on here. Why not select all rounds and have the admin input the teams?

That's my spiel- take it for what it's worth. Dont want to get kicked out of the league but also dont want to get raped as a result of someone elsesmistake.
frown.gif

eek.gif
I won!

GG Fraij. Richardson was on fire from threes and almost cost me the game
smh.gif

First win.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

looks like the votes speak..... send the invite fraij
theres 2 circumstances !!!

1. You must be active unlike previous leagues
2. You must trade me J.R. Smith ( im the knicks ) he snaked me in the draft too
id be good but he just posted so maybe you guys want to talk to him

Seriously gonna get booted- when I was only made one trade offer which including me trading the best post player in the game and my upstart, rookie PG for CP3and a 12 year vet who is on his last leg? Cmon- if anything why doesnt someone in the league make a "fair trade" from our rosters and have that bevoted on

Originally Posted by Rafool

eek.gif
I won!

GG Fraij. Richardson was on fire from threes and almost cost me the game
smh.gif

First win.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

W T F was that?

That was the worst shooting performance EVER in the first 3 Q's... i couldnt hit SHH FROM ANYWHERE...

ZEDRUNIS?????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? how is that old bald !%*# gonna get 20 boards over Shaq and Tim Duncan?????
smh.gif
smh.gif

I couldnt catch a break until late in the 4th...Pathetic.

gg.

as "shady" as it might have been for psmith to take dwight, you gotta look at the other side. this is just speculation so no offense mamba, butwhat if mamba made the last second decision to draft CP3 because he played an online game with him and dropped like40/15 or something, and then regretted it, realizing he could have a backup saying "it was a mistake"?

imo they should try and come to a fair agreement because i think both parties were somewhat at fault.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

as "shady" as it might have been for psmith to take dwight, you gotta look at the other side. this is just speculation so no offense mamba, but what if mamba made the last second decision to draft CP3 because he played an online game with him and dropped like 40/15 or something, and then regretted it, realizing he could have a backup saying "it was a mistake"?

imo they should try and come to a fair agreement because i think both parties were somewhat at fault.
now that FD11 has spoken this is a 3 way decision .. between

FRAIJ
FD11
MAMBA

you guys must make a quick decision/ lets settle this fair and square and keep this league rolling

I'm confused in this thread on who wants to play...
Never seen so many people ask to get games in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom