NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

nah I get it....she definitely has some deep rooted issues....maybe she does want to identify with blacks so bad and got so indulged in her lie that she had to overcompensate by going the extra mile and go as far as judging blacks for not being black enough if that makes cents...I see how that can be offensive.

So if she was walking around passing off as a Puerto Rican or Asian there really wouldn't be an outrage....because the issue is not that she's identifying as a different race, but that she's identifyng as black in particular.

Think of it in this context.

A lot of black Dominicans deny their own African lineage.

Their experience is undeniably that of a Dominican. Their culture, their food, their music is all unique.

But the fact is, in this country, America. To the untrained eye, to the ignorant mind, often a guy like say, Vladimir Guerrero (former MLB baseball player), is going to be perceived as simply "black".

Obviously people who have grown up around Dominican Americans can discern the cultural and ethnic differences between Black and Dominican Americans.

But, at days end black Dominicans, everywhere, are still black Dominicans. They cannot deny their African lineage.

There were no black people living in "Hispanola" or what the natives called the island "Quisqueya".

They were brought to the island, much like they were brought to America.

No amount of Spanish enculturation changes that. In fact Dominican culture was created by both Spanish and African influences.

People can't just snap their fingers and change what they are. They can't deny their familial lines. They cannot deny history.

Last edited:
Think of it in this context.

A lot of black Dominicans deny their own African lineage.

Their experience is undeniably that of a Dominican. Their culture, their food, their music is all unique.

But the fact is, in this country, America. To the untrained eye, to the ignorant mind, often a guy like say, Vladimir Guerrero (former MLB baseball player), is going to be perceived as simply "black".

Obviously people who have grown up around Dominican Americans can discern the cultural and ethnic differences between Black and Dominican Americans.

But, at days end black Dominicans, everywhere, are still black Dominicans. They cannot deny their African lineage.

There were no black people living in "Hispanola" or what the natives called the island "Quisqueya".

They were brought to the island, much like they were brought to America.

No amount of Spanish enculturation changes that. In fact Dominican culture is influenced by both Spanish and African influences.

People can't just snap their fingers and change what they are. They can't deny their familial lines. They cannot deny history.

The whole premise of gender, sex, race can be very very complex....you make a lot of sense, you really do...but everything is not as black and white as you guys make it sound (no pun intended) for example our very own Ninjahood, you couldn't tell ol boy he was black without him going off...he refused to embrace his African roots and NT always clowned him for it...I understood him though, because to him like a lot of Hispanics, specially Dominicans is not so much about distancing themselves from their African roots, but separating themselves from their very own Hispanic culture I guess.

Guess if Ninjahood would have embraced his African roots how NT always wanted him to and became a leader in the NCAAP organization, things would have been gravy.

This topic has too many variables man, I'm sorry if I offended anyone earlier on :lol: and I'm actually glad I've been active here, reading though some posts def gives some perspective

Dude can't even figure out that grey market sneakers are fake.

He still sitting somewhere thinking that carbon fiber is too expensive to be put on fake sneakers.
laugh.gif
 Hope he finally got that Jesus Piece

Child please. Nobody was asking ninja to become a new black panther. But to disparage us like he was ALLOWED to numerous times on this board while faking like the same blood doesn't run through his veins was straight laughable at best. Y'all just going back & forth at this point but the denial in y'all is real. Africa is embedded within the DR biologically as well as culturally. Y'all were just brainwashed to appreciate the captors culture. You **** got off the boat just like our ancestors did. And I'm done with that.

Last edited:
The whole premise of gender, sex, race can be very very complex....you make a lot of sense, you really do...but everything is not as black and white as you guys make it sound (no pun intended) for example our very own Ninjahood, you couldn't tell ol boy he was black without him going off...he refused to embrace his African roots and NT always clowned him for it...I understood him though, because to him like a lot of Hispanics, specially Dominicans is not so much about distancing themselves from their African roots, but separating themselves from their very own Hispanic culture I guess.

Guess if Ninjahood would have embraced his African roots how NT always wanted him to and became a leader in the NCAAP organization, things would have been gravy.

This topic has too many variables man, I'm sorry if I offended anyone earlier on :lol: and I'm actually glad I've been active here, reading though some posts def gives some perspective

Dominican culture IS unique, absolutely is. But it has its roots in both Spanish and African culture(s).

But Ninja denying his own blackness, just further perpetuates the perceived negative connotations of blackness.

I remember going to the PR parade once, I was walking back to my car some blocks away when I saw three guys walking up the block, machetes in hand, yelling "NO MOYO, NO MOYOS!!!"....

At the time I didn't know what moyo meant, later on I learned it was a slur for black people.

People cannot deny what they are, or else they allow ignorance like this to win the day.

Ninja is dead wrong and that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
This dude Ksteezy goes in every Black related thread and spews his biased ideology about blacks as though he knows what it's like to be black. Dude is obsessed w black people. Dude needs to sit down somewhere. I wouldn't go in Hispanic related threads telling Hispanics how to think or behave. Dude speaks down to black folk in a paternalistic way as though he's superior it's the funniest ****.

Last edited:
Sorry bro, I'm just referring to the proJenner/antiRachel crowd...thought that was your stance....to be exact it was HeliumLincoln and MasterZik who claimed Gender to be a social construct and that's why Gender =/= Sex
Then you're not being exact enough because all I said was sex and gender are two different things. I never said because gender is a social construct that's why it's different. I said there are no gender identifying chromosomes so gender is not biological.

This dude Ksteezy goes in every Black related thread and spews his biased ideology about blacks as though he knows what it's like to be black. Dude is obsessed w black people. Dude needs to sit down somewhere. I wouldn't go in Hispanic related threads telling Hispanics how to think or behave. Dude speaks down to black folk in a paternalistic way as though he's superior it's the funniest ****.

Man shut up :rofl:

Biggest blob of BS I've ever read....now I'm talking down on black people....what in the hell? :rofl:

Child please. Nobody was asking ninja to become a new black panther. But to disparage us like he was ALLOWED to numerous times on this board while faking like the same blood doesn't run through his veins was straight laughable at best. Y'all just going back & forth at this point but the denial in y'all is real. Africa is embedded within the DR biologically as well as culturally. Y'all were just brainwashed to appreciate the captors culture. You **** got off the boat just like our ancestors did. And I'm done with that.

I'm not dominican bruh...my wife is though....she embraces her afrohispanic roots very much.

Then you're not being exact enough because all I said was sex and gender are two different things. I never said because gender is a social construct that's why it's different. I said there are no gender identifying chromosomes so gender is not biological.

So being that is NOT biological, that makes it a social construct....something man made to identify and that's why TRANSGender is possible.

So being that is NOT biological, that makes it a social construct....something man made to identify and that's why TRANSGender is possible.
Yeah so don't lump me in with the guy who said gender isn't a social construct

He's wrong

She used her image as a black woman to secure "help" her secure a career and political position.

not only that, she chastised other whites for their actions in relation to not crossing the racial barrier (ie. making money off blacks)  and judged blacks on their "blackness" (the photo of the actors who married outside their race)

This is more of a symptom of childhood issues and the mindset of a pathological liar.

She judged blacks on their "blackness" bruh.... 

She's the equivalent of a closeted politician passing laws discriminating against gays

instead of using her personality to be accepted by the black community, she relied on her hair, skin, and a fake family....

relied on fake oppression (fake racist emails/noose).... she doesn't understand what it means to be black.... if she did, they she would have known she could have been accepted as a white woman who was "real" rather than as a black woman who was "fake"

.....if she really knew the black community, she would have known beforehand of the epic roasting she going through now.
Bingo!
Find myself agreeing with illimantinyc and GWAP

What's life
What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Or, in the case of Dolezal, pretend you truly know the black experience by pretending to be black, all the while lambasting other blacks for not being black enough and manufacturing discrimination and racial harassment to hide the fact that her privileged white background growing up nowhere compares to the experiences of blacks from childhood.

Yeah so don't lump me in with the guy who said gender isn't a social construct

He's wrong

Just because there aren't and I quote (you) "gender identifying chromosomes", doesn't mean that there can't be biological factors that influence gender identity.

A individual's brain and how it is wired is biological.

But hey, you're entitled to you're opinion, I just don't see how I'm wrong. Also, if you're going to call me wrong, address me directly.

Ignore the troll everyone. Ksteezy is known to go in race related threads and bring up **** unrelated to the thread's original topic. Dude is a professional troll don't feed him. He mentions his corny "Afrocentric " Dominican wife who married the wannabe white minority(Ksteezy) to give him credibility sit down clown. His "Afrocentric" Dominican wife prob subscribes to the same black hating ideology that Ksteezy has. His wife is Afrocentric but you don't neverrrrrr see them with African looking people in their pictures. Afrocentric people usually associate with African or black folk. She Afrocentric but prob doesn't have one black friend.

Brah Steezy be pissing me off in race threads too sometimes

But this is uncalled for brah, way overboard

Lets leave the man's family out of this.

Last edited:
Ignore the troll everyone. Ksteezy is known to go in race related threads and bring up **** unrelated to the thread's original topic. Dude is a professional troll don't feed him. He mentions his corny "Afrocentric " Dominican wife who married the wannabe white minority(Ksteezy) to give him credibility sit down clown. His "Afrocentric" Dominican wife prob subscribes to the same black hating ideology that Ksteezy has. His wife is Afrocentric but you don't neverrrrrr see them with African looking people in their pictures. Afrocentric people usually associate with African or black folk. She Afrocentric but prob doesn't have one black friend.

Chill you ain't gonna insult my wife and think is cool.

REPORTED.

Hell out of here.

FOH b, you got 0 right calling anyone a troll given your history here.

Dudes purposefully don't go in on you because we feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Steezy disrespects his own wife pillow talking their personal life on here all the time.

Back
Top Bottom