Mysonne talkin about T.I. teamin up with the police

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

it was just a case of me mixing up his real name....w/ somebody else name.....you act like i walk around memorizing rappers real names

laugh.gif
..... u win

smh.gif

2dt8vt.gif

it was just a case of me mixing up his real name....w/ somebody else name.....you act like i walk around memorizing rappers real names
You mixed up the STORY
laugh.gif
.... It NEVER said anything aboutCooperation from anyone,It said son refused to cooperate.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
..... u win

smh.gif

2dt8vt.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I See what you mean now....Thats how these people get on this internet stuff

Until that man's name appears on an affidavit as an informant or he appears in a trial and points the finger at somebody then I can't call him a "snitch" You _'s throw that word around way too loosely and 3/4's of those who use it don't even understand what a snitch is.
smh.gif

Exactly how I feel about the situation...
again i'm trying my best to stay out of this argument
laugh.gif
but if you think that the only to tell a snitch is to see his name on public paperwork OR see him in court you have alot to learn...esp in a high profile case and when other high profile people get brought into it...

I don't want anybody to get me misconstrued... I never said that was the only way to determine if a person was in fact snitching, however Idon't go off speculation when it comes to someting like that. Since I'm not close to nor do I know anybody familiar with the inner workings of hissituation and since I've been taught not to throw that label around so loosely, I'm not one to just point the finger like "Yo that _'s rightthere is snitching". Just not my style. However I'm not ruling out the possiblity that he did in fact talk, I would hope he didn't but I'm arealest and thats a lot of time so I can see it going down but I'm not one to put that scarlet letter on him.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I never said the boi did or didn't I never took a side either way. I only spoke on those quick to throw that term at anybody... but Matt I would damn sure like to see where you saw his sentence refer to him as a C.I.
nerd.gif

I didnt even catch this before
laugh.gif
. His paperwork may say it or it may not. Im pretty sure he has some agreement where because of his occupation it doesnt have to be on the paperwork. Think about that...All I know is that I caught my case when I was 16 and my laywer stressed the 3 felony rule to me over and over. Go back and read what I wrote about the dude talking to me about becoming a C.I. and I was ONLY on a 5 year probation.Imagine how easy they think it is to get %%!##* with multiple felonies to become a C.I..T.I. HAD 3 FELONIES ALREADY and for his case that equals 10 years if he plead out and 25 if he took it to trial. Do the math....

I wasn't coming at you fam I thought you saw something I hadn't that might have been detrimental in taking a position on this
laugh.gif
... And as I've said plenty of times the situation looked real shakey, butI never underestimate the power of a dollar and I'm not one to assume nor do I like to jump to conclusions
ohwell.gif

You mixed up the STORY
laugh.gif
.... It NEVER said anything about Cooperation from anyone,It said son refused to cooperate.
are you dumb? i just said that i got it mixed up.....you're just "trying" to be funny but you're looking dumb
.....but i read it wrong Chad Brown refused to cooperate and got 15 years....

now you need to read and hop off his [email protected] on page 5....you're on page 6 commenting on something i corrected 1 page back

laugh.gif
..... u win

smh.gif

2dt8vt.gif
lol its nothing like that...i stated the wrong thing....and you come w/ the "he be on mediaouttake" comment....%!@@ wasunnecessary...correct me and keep it moving....but i mean your pops was a snitch...so its w/e

laugh.gif
..... u win

smh.gif

2dt8vt.gif
lol its nothing like that...i stated the wrong thing....and you come w/ the "he be on mediaouttake" comment....%!@@ was unnecessary...correct me and keep it moving....but i mean your pops was a snitch...so its w/e
eek.gif
smh.gif

Blaow-Blaow!

**Shots fired**

i never came in here boldly.....i came in and stated it....saw KingTre comment....went back and reread the article.....and then stated that i read itwrong...and said that i got bleu mixed up w/ that brown guy.....whats wrong w/ that?

i could see if i kept saying he cooperated but i didnt.....so honestly you're the one trying to ride kingtre's $$@% by cosigning him when the %#%% isalready done....

You mixed up the STORY
laugh.gif
.... It NEVER said anything about Cooperation from anyone,It said son refused to cooperate.
dumb *#% i just said that i got it mixed up.....you're just "trying" to be funny but you're looking dumb
.....but i read it wrong Chad Brown refused to cooperate and got 15 years....

now you need to read and hop off his $$@#...thats on page 5....you're on page 6 commenting on something i corrected 1 page back

Now im on someones %@%@
laugh.gif
.....This is what I mean about thisinternet stuff, you came here and boldly and confidently said Blu got 5 by cooperating or else he was looking at 15. Fact is No one cooperated at all.Clearlyyour now upset because people pointed out that you were wrong.Either that or your just mad at the curve balls life has thrown at you
laugh.gif
. Its the weekend,go have a drink or something and chill out.You got it,I look dumb and Imon another mans %@%@ pause.I wont go back and forth with you cause Im not a fan of the internet arguing.

lol its nothing like that...i stated the wrong thing....and you come w/ the "he be on mediaouttake" comment....%!@@ was unnecessary...correct me and keep it moving....but i mean your pops was a snitch...so its w/e
Whats wrong with you? You upset about something we dont know about?

laugh.gif
..... u win

smh.gif

2dt8vt.gif
laugh.gif
my dude now nothing you say is valid...your a clown-

you went on defense and i wasn't even getting at you...i said MTO was the source...your coulda saw it here...or maybe on allhiphop WITH MTO AS THESOURCE...i didnt say "he be on MTO" or nothing of the sort...my point was that the statement was false...and my point was obviously correct-

now u manage to pull another ******ed statement out of your !@#- so its obv you just like the attention....keep on keyboard thugging it - deep down you knowthat a comment like that in real life would get your jaw loosened...and for the record "we" were offered a nice care package the week my pops toucheddown b/c NO-ONE above him felt the heat...i could STILL to this day get work off the strength of him standing up and i was like 8 at the time so run tell that-

and btw just cause it relates to the story at hand- they arrested my pops at work and told him they would turn around and drop him back off if he justconnected a few dots...he stood up and served his time...but in that case if he did snitch they woulda dropped him back off and his name wouldnt appearanywhere nor would he have to testify and the next level of the organization woulda had the heat on them -

jaw loosened by who?
laugh.gif
...ima just leave it at that...

you mad i called yo pops a snitch huh? lol....talking about yall had a good lawyer....nah ya pops was running his lips....

and matt what are you talking about? ...i saw the article yesterday...skimmed through..n got %@#* mixed up...it happens....its just funny how you hopped onkingtre **$%....n now you're coming w/ this i'm mad %@#*....
roll.gif
....never...its just funny how you came out of nowhere to throw in your 2 cents when the %@#* was already corrected...

i never came in here boldly.....i came in and stated it....saw KingTre comment....went back and reread the article.....and then stated that i read it wrong...and said that i got bleu mixed up w/ that brown guy.....whats wrong w/ that?

i could see if i kept saying he cooperated but i didnt.....so honestly you're the one trying to ride kingtre's $$@% by cosigning him when the %#%% is already done....
laugh.gif
Yo this kid is a fool....
you keep sayin u got names mixed up when u really got the fact that no one cooperated when u said blu cooperated thats why he got 5. Get over it. Yourobviously upset so go cool off

jaw loosened by who?
laugh.gif
...ima just leave it that...

you mad i called yo pops a snitch huh? lol....talking about yall had a good lawyer....nah ya pops was running his lips....
roll.gif
far from mad- your thoughts on invalid...to hear u tell itBleu was a snitch like 30 mins ago...i said his lawyer was *!+ and he caught time with zero evidence except for alot of extra $ and people running there lips -again you show your poor reading comprehension -

Blaow-Blaow!

**Shots fired**
2303204465_08b6374ab2.jpg

roll.gif
closest he's getting to firing anything- it's clear his momsshoulda swallowed him

laugh.gif
....this is pointless.....i've seen it all......a NTer who thinks he's hard cause he's strapped?????? like who isnt strapped these days...nopoint of arguing w/ a snitches son......

and my mom should've swallowed him?? i know you're mad now
roll.gif

i aint even going to respond to that lol.....no point of getting at that %!@!

closest he's getting to firing anything-
i know where you was going w/ this statement.....

now u manage to pull another ******ed statement out of your !@#- so its obv you just like the attention....keep on keyboard thugging it - deep down you know that a comment like that in real life would get your jaw loosened...and for the record "we" were offered a nice care package the week my pops touched down b/c NO-ONE above him felt the heat...i could STILL to this day get work off the strength of him standing up and i was like 8 at the time so run tell that-
laugh.gif
....thats keyboard thugging...all i said was that ya pops was a snitch
0f936df136e4f66cd7e52746513574a84afd498d.gif

i could STILL to this day get work off the strength of him standing up and i was like 8 at the time so run tell that-
14616d37f4d7285676e2ad401fe8fd408538d983.jpg

i'm far from mad...this is actually entertaining me and helping kill these last couple hours of my work week...i would take my own life before i let the thoughts of an anonymous *%$# boy dictate my mood

same here....its entertaining to me.....but i'm a %$@+ boy?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aight my dude...i hope you never get caught up in +!@+ because i know you're going taking somebody down w/ ya...its in ya blood

laugh.gif
....this is pointless.....i've seen it all......a NTer who thinks he's hard cause he's strapped?????? like who isnt strapped these days...no point of arguing w/ a snitches son......
laugh.gif
son it's evident you have the worst case ofmisconception and the reading comprehension of a first grader- who/what/where implied that anyone is strapped? thats more a move for a keyboard thug like suchas yourself - keep typing away if that boosts your confidence...your words hold no weight

i'm far from mad...this is actually entertaining me and helping kill these last couple hours of my work week...i would take my own life before i let thethoughts of an anonymous *%$# boy dictate my mood

Dudes in here are buggin with this street talk forreal.

1)Mysonne just stated in a video that he took 7 years in jail for a crime he didn't commit and that's suppose to be the "Manly" thing to do.I understand the no snitchin thing but if it's infact true that he didn't do the crime why the F would he do 7 years for someone else.

2) Mysonne never said T.I snitched, That isn't what his rant is about. He's mad at the fact that T.I is doing a crimestoppers commercial. Which isretarted to me, If it's part of homie's plea then what do you want him to do take a extra 8-9 years to keep an "Image" going. Truth is T.Icommercial shouldn't have any effect on street dudes because real street *%!+%$ don't look at multi millionaire rappers as the posterchildof the streets. If you a hustler snitchin should already be numb to you, this commercial damn sure has no effect on real *%!+%$.

3) Dudes Say T.I is dumb for having ratchets he's a millionaire rapper, O.K. But he shoots a video like this and now all of a sudden he's back to beingthe posterchild of the streets and is deemed a role model for hustlers. This igga got lucky got a plea deal and that's that

I read what most people had to say and some of it doesn't make sense... I mean... you don't really know how to handle a situation until you get in it.

With that said, its like a desperation move, he basically pulled somebody under the water to save himself... thats how I see it.

laugh.gif
at my dude going back and editing like 8 times as he figured out myargument....clown-

at this point ima go edit out my replies- it dont even matter anymore.... i've had a good streak w/o getting sniped by the mods-

laugh.gif
....this is pointless.....i've seen it all......a NTer who thinks he's hard cause he's strapped?????? like who isnt strapped these days...no point of arguing w/ a snitches son......
laugh.gif
son it's evident you have the worst case of misconception and the reading comprehension of a first grader- who/what/where implied that anyone is strapped? thats more a move for a keyboard thug like such as yourself - keep typing away if that boosts your confidence...your words hold no weight

i'm far from mad...this is actually entertaining me and helping kill these last couple hours of my work week...i would take my own life before i let the thoughts of an anonymous *%$# boy dictate my mood
Ouch.......

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son it's evident you have the worst case of misconception and the reading comprehension of a first grader- who/what/where implied that anyone is strapped? thats more a move for a keyboard thug like such as yourself - keep typing away if that boosts your confidence...your words hold no weight

Ouch.......

Yea that was type a jugular attack
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

It's obvious some of y'all ain't too familiar with the legal system (and that ain't a bad thing) with comments like "If he snitched howcome no one got locked up yet". Did y'all see the guns he got caught with? He didnt just get those from the dude down the street. Whoever he got thoseguns from is def. part of something bigger. More than likely some sort of "organized" group. It can take the feds years to build a Rico case, so itwill be a while before someone gets locked up and even then it will be made to look like Tip had nothing to do with it.

We can all sit here and speculate what happened, but it's obvious something happened. I'm sure you all know someone who got roped for something wayless serious and got hit with football numbers, yet TI, an ex con, gets caught with all that and gets a slap on the wrist? ###% dont add up.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

It's obvious some of y'all ain't too familiar with the legal system (and that ain't a bad thing) with comments like "If he snitched how come no one got locked up yet". Did y'all see the guns he got caught with? He didnt just get those from the dude down the street. Whoever he got those guns from is def. part of something bigger. More than likely some sort of "organized" group. It can take the feds years to build a Rico case, so it will be a while before someone gets locked up and even then it will be made to look like Tip had nothing to do with it.

We can all sit here and speculate what happened, but it's obvious something happened. I'm sure you all know someone who got roped for something way less serious and got hit with football numbers, yet TI, an ex con, gets caught with all that and gets a slap on the wrist? ###% dont add up.

Man I have this same debate with cats in every thread with "TI" in the title. You may think you're "familiar" with the legal system butyou're not. Cats every day get probation for murkin' people. And that's just Texas. The same place that leads any state in capital punishment. Soi'm not sittin' here saying I know what TIP did but don't sit up here and make up assumptions because you've seen too many episodes of The Wireor been watchin' Paid In Full for too long. And cat is in Atlanta. You tellin' me you don't think its possible for money to be slid under the tableto get TI a lighter sentence? In Atlanta? Come on bruh....I don't know what happened and don't even want to speculate on that *@!. Dude could'vesnitched. But you also gotta see there's reason to believe he didn't. And this ain't no TIP fan talkin'. I don't even like dude and franklyI wouldn't have shed a tear for a cat coppin' automatics like he's goin' to war when ain't nobody even comin' at his head like that.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Man I have this same debate with cats in every thread with "TI" in the title. You may think you're "familiar" with the legal system but you're not. Cats every day get probation for murkin' people. And that's just Texas. The same place that leads any state in capital punishment. So i'm not sittin' here saying I know what TIP did but don't sit up here and make up assumptions because you've seen too many episodes of The Wire or been watchin' Paid In Full for too long. And cat is in Atlanta. You tellin' me you don't think its possible for money to be slid under the table to get TI a lighter sentence? In Atlanta? Come on bruh....I don't know what happened and don't even want to speculate on that *@!. Dude could've snitched. But you also gotta see there's reason to believe he didn't. And this ain't no TIP fan talkin'. I don't even like dude and frankly I wouldn't have shed a tear for a cat coppin' automatics like he's goin' to war when ain't nobody even comin' at his head like that.
Me and you were goin at it on the other thread
laugh.gif
. $@@@@pulled up an article that showed a $@@@@ got probation for a body in TX. You one of the few on here that actually know what the hell yall be talkin about.Icant lie about that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

It's obvious some of y'all ain't too familiar with the legal system (and that ain't a bad thing) with comments like "If he snitched how come no one got locked up yet". Did y'all see the guns he got caught with? He didnt just get those from the dude down the street. Whoever he got those guns from is def. part of something bigger. More than likely some sort of "organized" group. It can take the feds years to build a Rico case, so it will be a while before someone gets locked up and even then it will be made to look like Tip had nothing to do with it.

We can all sit here and speculate what happened, but it's obvious something happened. I'm sure you all know someone who got roped for something way less serious and got hit with football numbers, yet TI, an ex con, gets caught with all that and gets a slap on the wrist? ###% dont add up.

Man I have this same debate with cats in every thread with "TI" in the title. You may think you're "familiar" with the legal system but you're not. Cats every day get probation for murkin' people. And that's just Texas. The same place that leads any state in capital punishment. So i'm not sittin' here saying I know what TIP did but don't sit up here and make up assumptions because you've seen too many episodes of The Wire or been watchin' Paid In Full for too long. And cat is in Atlanta. You tellin' me you don't think its possible for money to be slid under the table to get TI a lighter sentence? In Atlanta? Come on bruh....I don't know what happened and don't even want to speculate on that *@!. Dude could've snitched. But you also gotta see there's reason to believe he didn't. And this ain't no TIP fan talkin'. I don't even like dude and frankly I wouldn't have shed a tear for a cat coppin' automatics like he's goin' to war when ain't nobody even comin' at his head like that.

The bodyguard bought the guns from an undercover ATF agent if I remember correctly.

His best friend was killed while sitting right next to him. There's no telling what other drama he might've had.

Back
Top Bottom