Mysonne talkin about T.I. teamin up with the police

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Dudes will always talk big and bad. About how I'd do this or never do that... until it's their freedom on the line.
did you forget mysonne did 7 years upstate?

homie was up and comin in the late 90's early 00's word to ruff ryders VOL. 1
True story

so t.i. wasnt thinkin about his family when he did the crime but now that he got in trouble he gotta me decisions based on family?....i def like son music butyou cant do street activites half way, you cant be part time wit it when the consequences come you should already be prepared otherwise dont do the crime

this whole "street culture" and definition of "manliness" is why we aren't farther as a people today. smh

The same cats against "snitching" are the same cats calling the Crime Stoppers hotline on Officer Steve for shooting and killing one of the goons.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The same cats against "snitching" are the same cats calling the Crime Stoppers hotline on Officer Steve for shooting and killing one of the goons.
You supposed to tell on police.......
laugh.gif

I just know I might get flamed for that one.........
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
tellin is tellin... and if thats the case y hov call frank lucas a snitch?

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

this whole "street culture" and definition of "manliness" is why we aren't farther as a people today. smh
so your basically calling yaself a snitch?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
tellin is tellin... and if thats the case y hov call frank lucas a snitch?
Cause he didn't just snitch on the police.......He ratted everybody out.

He's right...most of ya'll just harping on who it's coming from and sayin "well who is Mysonne" but if this was coming from Jeezy or someother dude with cred and fame ya'll couldn't say anything. Just like the time Jay said Cam was dry snitching on "You Gotta Love It" andya'll %!!%++ co-signed it to the death because it was coming from Jay.

Man some of yall dudes on here
smh.gif
smh.gif
.... Yall dont understand real life. Yall are so brainwashed by "rappers" and "entertainers" that itsunbelievable. Im watching people actually support the fact that a convicted felon got 1 year and community service for having illegal weapons just becauseMysonne is a %++*# whos career never took off cause he caught a case and didnt tell and did 7... But like ^ said, If it was Jay or Jeezy or even Joe Budden forhis fans on here, yall followers would say "hell yea T.I. snitched how he get 1 year and blah blah blah" . Get yall own !$#%%@ minds. I know deepdown all of yall know the LAW .Even if you were brought up in the burbs yall whole lives and didnt come outside at all yall should know that the man isCooperating with the FEDS and that goes against what he spits. Dont turn a deaf ear just cause its Mysonne whos makin sense.

But then again not everyone believes in the same @+@+ so yall just might think that if you choose a life of crime cooperating with the police is cool if yourback is against the wall
smh.gif

That commercial seemed like another condition of his plea, they can ask him do one hundred commercials, appear at event after event, give speech after speechand guess what? He HAS to do it. Yet he's labeled a snitch for????

Until that man's name appears on an affidavit as an informant or he appears in a trial and points the finger at somebody then I can't call him a"snitch" You _'s throw that word around way too loosely and 3/4's of those who use it don't even understand what a snitch is.
smh.gif

In this world the one thing I do know is that Money Talks. It affords you various opportunites that those without it couldn't even dream of... and that lil_'s money is long

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

That commercial seemed like another condition of his plea, they can ask him do one hundred commercials, appear at event after event, give speech after speech and guess what? He HAS to do it. Yet he's labeled a snitch for????

Until that man's name appears on an affidavit as an informant or he appears in a trial and points the finger at somebody then I can't call him a "snitch" You _'s throw that word around way too loosely and 3/4's of those who use it don't even understand what a snitch is.
smh.gif

In this world the one thing I do know is that Money Talks. It affords you various opportunites that those without it couldn't even dream of... and that lil _'s money is long

Say T.I. didnt "snitch"(which i think he did), your saying that its OK for him to tell America that "snitching" is COOL??? I mean thatswhat hes doing in these commercials...Thats what your saying,correct???

career never took off cause he caught a case and didnt tell and did 7
Who the hell was Mys gonna tell on?

He the one that did the robbery, so the only person he woulda told on was himself. I'm not sure that he did it w/ someone else.

He's a dumb #+! for robbing a cab when his rap career was starting to bubble...
smh.gif
smh.gif

At the end of the day tho'....I think T.I. told something. I just don't know what. And if he did, the paper work will show it. I'm just going offof deductive reasoning. Or maybe...just maybe. He skated with the greatest plea deal I have seen in my 24 years on this earth. I dunno. Truth will come outeventually tho.

Plus his bread is extra long...

Originally Posted by dreClark

career never took off cause he caught a case and didnt tell and did 7
Who the hell was Mys gonna tell on?

He the one that did the robbery, so the only person he woulda told on was himself. I'm not sure that he did it w/ someone else.

He's a dumb #+! for robbing a cab when his rap career was starting to bubble...
smh.gif
smh.gif

At the end of the day tho'....I think T.I. told something. I just don't know what. And if he did, the paper work will show it. I'm just going off of deductive reasoning. Or maybe...just maybe. He skated with the greatest plea deal I have seen in my 24 years on this earth. I dunno. Truth will come out eventually tho.

Plus his bread is extra long...

Thats what Im trying to explain to all these idiots about T.I...He was a dumb millionaire felon !+%#% that decided to have all these illegal guns.Whether hewas paranoid about the whole Big Phil situation he still CHOSE to do what he did.Was he REALLY shoot someone? well never know and thats what makes what he dideven more stupid to me. I mean son had a whole bunch of %@!! that he didnt need but thats another story.. Like i said,he brought it on himself and PLEAD GUILTYand got away with a year and community service which is crazy to me.

Also you say who was Mys gonna tell on,lemme tell you telling has NOTHING to do with your actual case...When I caught my case YEARS ago,I went to my P.O. andone of the people called me in a room.. I thought I violated a drug test or some %@!!
laugh.gif
.This dude said I could get 2 years of my probation taken off if I became aC.I.. Just basically tellin him whos selling drugs,guns and doin illegal %@!! around my way. He said I would get paid for it also. I looked at him,didnt answerand just walked out the room

I agree with Mys, he's not saying thugs are real men, he's saying real men own up to their actions

TI said he bought the guns to protect himself, I mean c'mon, be realistic

If a real shootout occurred, he'd only be able to use 2 guns tops

He had more guns than the entire 34th precinct, some with silencers, some without

TI is an idiot, good music or not

Nothing worse than an arrogant celeb

some of u dudes are missing the point clearly....... hes not talking down on snitching in general.... he said if u aint breaking the law then u supposed tocall the law and snitch (which is true and y most of yall said yall would lol)..... But if u saying u a street dude u shouldnt be the crimestoppers posterchild
laugh.gif
j/k... i wasnt paying attention at first to wat ti was doin in the video till after i heard mysone speech then i replayed it after and wasdying..... TI "All u have to do is call Crimestoppers Atlanta"
laugh.gif
wow they got him lookin out of character

wat could he had done in his plea to get only 1year besides snitch?

Im not on no g code stuff but i dont approve of snitching if u do something wrong and get caught then sell out dudes to get off... if u cant do the time dontdo the crime

IF TIP SNITCHED WHO THE HELL GOT LOCKED UP? WHERE THEY @? WHY THEY NOT STAYING SOMETHING?

dude mad cuz he gotta pay some stacks so he can get tip on a track
smh.gif
, mysonne is NOT the truth.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

IF TIP SNITCHED WHO THE HELL GOT LOCKED UP? WHERE THEY @? WHY THEY NOT STAYING SOMETHING?

dude mad cuz he gotta pay some stacks so he can get tip on a track
smh.gif
, mysonne is NOT the truth.

smh.gif
Damn some of yall just dont listen... CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT.... If TI snitched, and if someone gets locked up and chances are they will NEVER knowhow the cops got the information

By the way,Blue Davinchi just got 5 years. Lived the ILLEGAL fly and flashy life with Meech and BMF and when %!@+ hit they plead guilty and didnt cooperate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

It's the same cats on NT who talk about not snitching who live in a duplex with their parents and will tell Dirty or Meth anyone's IP address for their old sn back.

eek.gif
roll.gif

SMH at cats thinking everything is done thru paperwork, ruthlessness is on both sides of the law, get acquainted gentlemen

Back
Top Bottom