Mysonne talkin about T.I. teamin up with the police

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Here we go this is specifically what I was talking about right here. In order to "SNITCH" that individual has to partake in criminal activity be arrested for said criminal activity and in turn tell on another individual who's partaking in criminal activity in order to reduce the initial punishment that would've been given for the crime committed. How many criminals do you know that have thoughts about calling crime stoppers? I know a lot of criminals but I don't know any do that. That commercial and his statement on that commercial was geared toward everyday individuals that abide by the law, and may have "WITNESSED" or have information about a crime.

A witness and a snitch are two totally different things, and this is where the problem lies. It has become taboo to label a witness, someone completely independent of that lifestyle a "snitch" because they came forward because they volunteered information. Take the situation Jennifer Hudson is going through, while I hate to used useher situation as an example but it rings true and is relevant, I gurantee you its a person right now that can come forward and say."I saw so and so hop outta that suburban that same night " If you were in her situation you would want that person to tell what they saw or knew, I KNOW I DAMN SURE WOULD IF I WERE IN HER SHOES. But more than likely that wont happen because we as a culture have twisted and tangled that and dubbed it "SNITCHING" _'s got the game all wrong these days
smh.gif
We all know a snitch is diff than a witness.(Well I do). The Jennifer Hudson situation (R.I.P. to all 3) is not even comparable because it was a senseless @!%%+% up act and innocent people were involved.Damn right I woulda said yo i saw so and so jump out a white SUV.That aint snitchin IMO.But for instance if I decide go Down South to a Gun store and buy some hammers for cheap and come back to NY and Triple up and the car gets pulled over I knew what my risks were so im not Snitchin of becoming a C.I. to lessen my time. Thats not in my character
That's not snitchin period... like Cake said, when you do a crime with somebody and you're one of the people to get caught, if you tell on another person who did the crime with you(whether they get caught or not) in order to reduce your punishment, that's considered snitchin..
Or if you get caught hustlin' and you tell on the dudes out there hustlin with you, or who you getting your work from, that's snitchin..
If a n_ come in my house and murder my sister(god forbid) and I have information about it, then you damn right Ima tell on him.. and you would too, if you say you wouldn't tell me how it feels to look in the mirror everyday at a LIAR!!!
Did you NOT read what I wrote???

We all know a snitch is diff than a witness.(Well I do). The Jennifer Hudson situation (R.I.P. to all 3) is not even comparable because it was a senseless @!%%+% up act and innocent people were involved.Damn right I woulda said yo i saw so and so jump out a white SUV

naw I read it, my statement as a whole wasn't directed at you, just the argument..
And you sounded unsure of yourself with IMO, that's not opinion it's fact..

Kinda off-topic, but this whole situation made me think of T.I on Shell.

Time to re-up and I'm waitin' on dude but not Devin
know the feds wonder who, no clue I'm not telling.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by All Ready

SMH at cats thinking everything is done thru paperwork, ruthlessness is on both sides of the law, get acquainted gentlemen
laugh.gif
true. Its a cold world

wow @ Bleu only getting 5!?
eek.gif
My _

This is the biggest development in this whole thread.

I just knew that was about to throw the book at him.

He was on the run for like a year, or some %++% like that, right?

He must still have paper cause I KNOW he had a great lawyer to walk w/ 5 from all that %++% he was involved in. I know he took that 5 and smiled.

What exactly did they find him guilty for Matt?
nerd.gif

lemme comment on Bleu real quick.

this dude only got 5 years?

yea i wouldnt mind living that life at all for only 5 years an 4 months for freedom. ( for those of us here that were in that thread topic a while back)

naw I read it, my statement as a whole wasn't directed at you, just the argument..
roll.gif
Trust me,Im NEVER unsure of anything I say or do. People onhere act like there are no facts when it comes to snitchin.Just opinions. They keep going on about the dumb obvious #*!%."If he snitched who could he tellon?" "If he snitched how come no one got locked up yet?" Dumb #*!% like that. BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES T.I.'s sentence says that heis a C.I. or snitch or however u wanna word it. And thats a FACT.

Originally Posted by dreClark

SMH at cats thinking everything is done thru paperwork, ruthlessness is on both sides of the law, get acquainted gentlemen
laugh.gif
true. Its a cold world

eek.gif
My _

He must still have paper cause I KNOW he had a great lawyer to walk w/ 5 from all that %++% he was involved in. I know he took that 5 and smiled.

nerd.gif
the article i read said he was suppose to get 15 but he cooperated and they reduced it to 5 years

i really cant believe there are still people who dont think TI said something about someone to whoever to get off so light ... like this rap !%+% really gotyall in its pocket like that?

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

laugh.gif
true. Its a cold world

eek.gif
My _

nerd.gif
the article i read said he was suppose to get 15 but he cooperated and they reduced it to 5 years
Cooperate, huh....

Hmmmmm.....
nerd.gif

(Link to said article ?)

[h1]Sentences for Black Mafia[/h1]
By Rhonda Cook

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nine members of the Black Mafia Family were sentenced to prison Wednesday. They were some of the last remaining members of an organization that controlled or had a hand in the cocaine and crack sold in Atlanta, Detroit, Los Angeles and places in between.

One more person, Franklin Nash, is to be sentenced today.

One by one, over almost nine hours Wednesday, some of the lower-ranking members of the Atlanta branch of the Black Mafia Family stood before U.S. District Judge Orinda Evans to hear their punishment.

All got prison time -- ranging from four years to more than 16 1/2 years for drug conspiracy. They also got probation once they are released. All asked the judge to recommend them for an intensive drug program in prison, which could reduce their sentences.

The Black Mafia Family began with two brothers -- Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory and Terry "Southwest T" Flenory -- selling crack cocaine in Detroit high schools in the mid-1980s. Within a few years their Black Mafia Family had moved into 11 states, making money through distribution rather than direct street sales.

Their "tentacles reached all over the country," said defense attorney John Lovell, who represented Deron Hall.

The violent, yet lucrative national drug distribution organization was firmly established in Atlanta before local and federal authorities realized it was here. Atlanta had become a key city in the nationwide organization, with Demetrius Flenory running it here; brother Terry Flenory headed the Los Angeles branch.

But the gang began to unravel in November when the brothers pleaded guilty in Detroit. Others followed. Sixteen were indicted in Atlanta.

Most of the gang members' comments before the sentencing Wednesday began with apologies to their families. Most accepted responsibility and were resigned to spending years in prison.

Some cried.

"Eighty thousand sorries won't work, and I know that," said Barima McKnight, who was a rap artist with the gang's legitimate arm, Black Mafia Family Entertainment. "I have to own up to my actions."

McKnight, sentenced to five years, four months, turned and waved to his mother as he was led off.

laugh.gif
true. Its a cold world

eek.gif
My _

nerd.gif
Cooperate, huh....

Hmmmmm.....
nerd.gif

(Link to said article ?)
nah...mediatakeout is prob the source on that one...
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Trust me,Im NEVER unsure of anything I say or do. People on here act like there are no facts when it comes to snitchin.Just opinions. They keep going on about the dumb obvious #*!%."If he snitched who could he tell on?" "If he snitched how come no one got locked up yet?" Dumb #*!% like that. BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES T.I.'s sentence says that he is a C.I. or snitch or however u wanna word it. And thats a FACT.
AGREED

I never said the boi did or didn't I never took a side either way. I only spoke on those quick to throw that term at anybody... but Matt I would damn surelike to see where you saw his sentence refer to him as a C.I.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
true. Its a cold world

eek.gif
My _

nerd.gif

Dont quote me on this,but I think his sentence was light because he only had drug charges. Pretty much being involved in the operation but not being in power.He aint have none of those money laundering,conspiricy and %#!% that the MOB gets hit with that meech and T had.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

[h1]Sentences for Black Mafia[/h1]
By Rhonda Cook

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nine members of the Black Mafia Family were sentenced to prison Wednesday. They were some of the last remaining members of an organization that controlled or had a hand in the cocaine and crack sold in Atlanta, Detroit, Los Angeles and places in between.

One more person, Franklin Nash, is to be sentenced today.

One by one, over almost nine hours Wednesday, some of the lower-ranking members of the Atlanta branch of the Black Mafia Family stood before U.S. District Judge Orinda Evans to hear their punishment.

All got prison time -- ranging from four years to more than 16 1/2 years for drug conspiracy. They also got probation once they are released. All asked the judge to recommend them for an intensive drug program in prison, which could reduce their sentences.

The Black Mafia Family began with two brothers -- Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory and Terry "Southwest T" Flenory -- selling crack cocaine in Detroit high schools in the mid-1980s. Within a few years their Black Mafia Family had moved into 11 states, making money through distribution rather than direct street sales.

Their "tentacles reached all over the country," said defense attorney John Lovell, who represented Deron Hall.

The violent, yet lucrative national drug distribution organization was firmly established in Atlanta before local and federal authorities realized it was here. Atlanta had become a key city in the nationwide organization, with Demetrius Flenory running it here; brother Terry Flenory headed the Los Angeles branch.

But the gang began to unravel in November when the brothers pleaded guilty in Detroit. Others followed. Sixteen were indicted in Atlanta.

Most of the gang members' comments before the sentencing Wednesday began with apologies to their families. Most accepted responsibility and were resigned to spending years in prison.

Some cried.

"Eighty thousand sorries won't work, and I know that," said Barima McKnight, who was a rap artist with the gang's legitimate arm, Black Mafia Family Entertainment. "I have to own up to my actions."

McKnight, sentenced to five years, four months, turned and waved to his mother as he was led off.

I know he was
mad.gif
and
smile.gif
at the same time........

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i dont think there were any major charges on Bleu...it was more like they KNEW he was involved somehow...so a good lawyer can cut that down- theres way too much conflicting info out there about the BMF stuff tho-
I thought Bleu got caught w/ birds though? or was that Slick Pulla?

And If he gets in that drug treatment joint...He prolly wont eve have to do the whole 5....
eek.gif

Wow.

i think he caught the same case my pops caught...it was like there were enough people saying this person was involved but he was never caught in the act type of deal...5-7 off the strength of that...a better lawyer got my uncle ZERO years
laugh.gif
- needless to say THAT lawyer is the only one in the family phonebook now
laugh.gif

Yessir. My _ Git got caught up like that...

Then he came out, caught 3 bodies, now he on death row out in AZ or some %%*+...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I know he was
mad.gif
and
smile.gif
at the same time........
Nah, more like

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The article got posted before I commented. Kind of what I was saying.. Being "Lower Ranking Members" Definiitely helps when sentencing time comesaround
laugh.gif

nah it was on allhiphop....i dont read mediaouttake so fall back w/ the accusations.....but i read it wrong Chad Brown refused to cooperate and got 15years....

dude has no point whatsoever. so if one of your family members died, and you didn't know who did the murder, wouldn't you want to know? this is whywannabe gangsters are stupid. people killing people for no reason. and not telling.
smh.gif

nah it was on allhiphop....i dont read mediaouttake so fall back w/ the accusations.....but i read it wrong Chad Brown refused to cooperate and got 15 years....
laugh.gif
i need to fall back with the accusations ? let me quoteyou real quick
i took it for granted that you can and did read correctly and challenged the integrity of the source instead of yours...

Until that man's name appears on an affidavit as an informant or he appears in a trial and points the finger at somebody then I can't call him a "snitch" You _'s throw that word around way too loosely and 3/4's of those who use it don't even understand what a snitch is.
smh.gif

Exactly how I feel about the situation...
again i'm trying my best to stay out of this argument
laugh.gif
but if you think that the only to tell a snitch is to see his name on public paperwork OR see him in court you have alot to learn...esp in a high profile caseand when other high profile people get brought into it...

Until that man's name appears on an affidavit as an informant or he appears in a trial and points the finger at somebody then I can't call him a "snitch" You _'s throw that word around way too loosely and 3/4's of those who use it don't even understand what a snitch is.
smh.gif

Exactly how I feel about the situation...

it was just a case of me mixing up his real name....w/ somebody else name.....you act like i walk around memorizing rappers real names

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I never said the boi did or didn't I never took a side either way. I only spoke on those quick to throw that term at anybody... but Matt I would damn sure like to see where you saw his sentence refer to him as a C.I.
nerd.gif

I didnt even catch this before
laugh.gif
. His paperwork may say it or it may not.Im pretty sure he has some agreement where because of his occupation it doesnt have to be on the paperwork. Think about that...All I know is that I caught mycase when I was 16 and my laywer stressed the 3 felony rule to me over and over. Go back and read what I wrote about the dude talking to me about becoming aC.I. and I was ONLY on a 5 year probation.Imagine how easy they think it is to get %%!##* with multiple felonies to become a C.I..T.I. HAD 3 FELONIES ALREADYand for his case that equals 10 years if he plead out and 25 if he took it to trial. Do the math....

Back
Top Bottom