Mysonne talkin about T.I. teamin up with the police

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Man I have this same debate with cats in every thread with "TI" in the title. You may think you're "familiar" with the legal system but you're not. Cats every day get probation for murkin' people. And that's just Texas. The same place that leads any state in capital punishment. So i'm not sittin' here saying I know what TIP did but don't sit up here and make up assumptions because you've seen too many episodes of The Wire or been watchin' Paid In Full for too long. And cat is in Atlanta. You tellin' me you don't think its possible for money to be slid under the table to get TI a lighter sentence? In Atlanta? Come on bruh....I don't know what happened and don't even want to speculate on that *@!. Dude could've snitched. But you also gotta see there's reason to believe he didn't. And this ain't no TIP fan talkin'. I don't even like dude and frankly I wouldn't have shed a tear for a cat coppin' automatics like he's goin' to war when ain't nobody even comin' at his head like that.
Me and you were goin at it on the other thread
laugh.gif
. $@@@@ pulled up an article that showed a $@@@@ got probation for a body in TX. You one of the few on here that actually know what the hell yall be talkin about.I cant lie about that
pimp.gif
Yea I remember lol. But yea I can't understand how we have the highest rate of the death penalty but we also got the highest rate ofgivin' cats who rob and murder people probation. Like there's no middle ground at all. Either you get death or you get off lol.

The bodyguard bought the guns from an undercover ATF agent if I remember correctly.

His best friend was killed while sitting right next to him. There's no telling what other drama he might've had.
Yea I remember that. I don't know I mean I think there's a way to protect yourself when you're a felon without coppin' automatics.I never understood that situation wtih his boy Phil. Was cats gunnin' for TIP in that and got his boy or did they get who they were intended?

Winston Don is a clown.
Basically if you PLAY you PAY.
T.I knew what time it was. I don't think it
is possible that he DIDN't Cooperate. like
yungmatt said he was looking at 10 pleading
guilty and that big 2-5 if he took it to trial...
from 25, to 10, to 1 year and some community service?
something isn't adding up.

Young black males
tired.gif

One of the most important days ever is coming up and you +!+##! is in here arguing about....SNITCHING
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Young black males
tired.gif

One of the most important days ever is coming up and you +!+##! is in here arguing about....SNITCHING
tired.gif

c'mon man, that was a low blow brova

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Young black males
tired.gif

tired.gif

What Date G?????
nerd.gif

SINCE THE AVY CHANGE DIDN'T TAKE PLACE....

barack%20obama.jpg

I know G... my avy was supposed to change with that post to symbolize I was definitely up on game... but this yuku !+$% is thee utmost ({}) :[

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

laugh.gif
yall votin? i mailed my ballot in already
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That @%$+ is gonna get mysteriously lost in the mail...
nah... it better not... i just vote again while im workin the polls on tuesday...

obama bout to have me smokin good next week

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
yall votin? i mailed my ballot in already
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That @%$+ is gonna get mysteriously lost in the mail...
nah... it better not... i just vote again while im workin the polls on tuesday...

obama bout to have me smokin good next week

I'm taking a 5th to the face to celebrate or to combate depression if the unfathomable happens... either way I'ma be scummy tuesday night taking a sickday wed bet that
laugh.gif

Rappers are clowns for taking this snitchn thing and flippn it .... If T.I. was pointing fingers, writing names down, and signing papers on another street dudethen that's snitchn, but for him as a man to say our streets are F'd up to where the regular "9 to 5" cats can't live there lives insafety with their kids n families and I feel lik these people need to stand up and take our communities back is not snitchn....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

laugh.gif
....this is pointless.....i've seen it all......a NTer who thinks he's hard cause he's strapped?????? like who isnt strapped these days...no point of arguing w/ a snitches son......
laugh.gif
son it's evident you have the worst case of misconception and the reading comprehension of a first grader- who/what/where implied that anyone is strapped? thats more a move for a keyboard thug like such as yourself - keep typing away if that boosts your confidence...your words hold no weight

i'm far from mad...this is actually entertaining me and helping kill these last couple hours of my work week...i would take my own life before i let the thoughts of an anonymous *%$# boy dictate my mood
Ouch.......

Yea that was type a jugular attack
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
jugular attack on the internet....ouch
laugh.gif
...my %$%%# rate isgonna go down now
roll.gif

n i didnt edit 8 times...u just talking out ya %%! now

indifferent.gif

i just read this whole dumb @&& thread and all i gotta say is...

Its MYSONNE, LEFTY gun up in my RIGHT PALM!

You tellin' me you don't think its possible for money to be slid under the table to get TI a lighter sentence?
If it were a state case possibly, but bribe the feds? Nope.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

You tellin' me you don't think its possible for money to be slid under the table to get TI a lighter sentence?
If it were a state case possibly, but bribe the feds? Nope.

Niketalk don't know what U.S. federal weapons charges are so that one will fly right over their heads.

Until that man's name appears on an affidavit as an informant or he appears in a trial and points the finger at somebody then I can't call him a "snitch" You _'s throw that word around way too loosely and 3/4's of those who use it don't even understand what a snitch is.
smh.gif

Exactly how I feel about the situation...
again i'm trying my best to stay out of this argument
laugh.gif
but if you think that the only to tell a snitch is to see his name on public paperwork OR see him in court you have alot to learn...esp in a high profile case and when other high profile people get brought into it...

Come'on brotha, give me a lil more credit than that. Of course I know that but all I'm saying isI always give someone the benefit of doubt. The man said, and I quote, "Ain't he snitchin? No INDEED!" in Ain't I so dealing withhis track record of being a somewhat "stand up guy", I'm gonna believe him until I see otherwise...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i already had a bunch of posts on the whole TI thing when it first popped up and homeboy got off...
when i seen this thread and how many pages it went, i was already thinking about that same thing...
laugh.gif
real talk

me and you were in the minority in that thread...it's like _'s refused to believe that T.I. saidsomething...like that #@++ wasn't possible
laugh.gif
smh.gif

aite, lemme go back to reading the rest of this joint
nerd.gif

Damn...this %%!! went completely left...no point in quoting and responding...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But Winston Don...looking at it from an outsider's view...he wasn't getting @ you or nothin', just saying the source was wrong...I don't knowwhy you took offense to it since he ended up being right...but talking about dude's pops like you really know himor something? That type of %%!! is foul...like who the hell would I be to speak on another person's family member over the internet? I don't know whathe did or did not do, but all that was unnecessary G...
Originally Posted by LLC Money

It's the same cats on NT who talk about not snitching who live in a duplex with their parents and will tell Dirty or Meth anyone's IP address for their old sn back.
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom