Lock Thread

I'll be there Sunday. Pryor said he's ready to go but until Allen says so it's up in the air.

This got a serious chuckle out of me last night.

View media item 589705
You gotta be REAL to name every face on this list without captions. Only one I missed was Rick Mirer, also couldn't differentiate who was who between McCown and Charlie Frye. :lol:

Not even mad about last night.

Peyton gonna Peyton. We really didn't give up any BIG plays, one or two penalties on third down obviously gonna cost you, didn't play with the consistency of an elite team but were not one. The effort never wavered, my only real concern is run blocking. We even got a hand on manning a few times, when was the last time #18 took a lick like that? :lol:

Bout to go cop a Woodson jersey. :lol:

I swear one of the healthiest things I've done in life the last couple of years is manage my expectations when it comes to football. :lol:

20% off at Raider Image until 9/30

Code is "RaiderNation" or by showing to them the coupon on the Raiders App!

I need a jersey for the game on 6th

Woodson or Reece

20% off at Raider Image until 9/30

Code is "RaiderNation" or by showing to them the coupon on the Raiders App!

I need a jersey for the game on 6th

Woodson or Reece
Been going back and forth between Woodson, Reece or Lamarr. 

I really want a #45 o5 #99 WITH a NFL Captain's patch, you guys know anywhere that sells patches that I could then get sewn on?

Last edited:
I want the Woodson Authentic which is online because the Sun Valley Mall RaiderImage doesn't carry it.

I'll prolly end up with Reece replica :lol:

I want a Houston or Woodson, leaning towards C Wood since I never got the 24 when I was younger. Houston's been my fave player on the team since we drafted him though.

Moore finally figured out he had hands.
I was yelling at him through my tv the entire night.

I honestly ******g hate the team I love.
I'm telling you bro it's not healthy, I got to the point where I just had to take a step back look at the big picture and re-evaluate things.

My ex was the catalyst, she pointed out my mood and how volatile it was September through December especially early in the week fresh off a Sunday (L)

laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's obvious we need Dline help in the draft.
Maybe we can draft Anthony Barr and sign Henry Melton or sign Michael Johnson and draft a DT like Easley from Florida.
The Tackles should be held down by Watson and Veldheer, we can plug people in for OG so I'm not too worried about that.
Rivera looks good, I'd go for WR/RB help before anything on offense unless we can Bridgewater.

Hayden had a horrible game but its Peyton, what can you really expect.
It looks bad that Star and Sheldon (the 2 picks directly after Hayden) are beasting, but cornerback is a tougher position to play.
THrow him in the fire and let him learn, we need to see if he can be that shutdown CB and he better be given how high they drafted him.
I'm expecting like Joe Haden level good, they were ready to take him 3rd so I'm expecting a lot.

People are already forgetting Hayden didnt have much of a training camp...it's still real early to tell whether he'll pan out or not...

He had that PI called on him..and if a WR made a catch on him so far he's pretty much been in a good position. Hopefully he'll continue to make progress just like Pryor...

Yeah, I copped a Woodson replica at the raiderimage. Will cop the authentic eventually...Maybe.

Wore it to home opener. Debating on rocking that or the reebok authentic mcfadden to the game this weekend.

I have a black Nike Tim Brown Pro line authentic from the first time around when Nike made jerseys for the NFL. Its HUGEEEE on me its a large. Ive worn it maybe 7 times I need a medium. Id be willing to trade for another authentic...almost any legend or current player and has to be Nike I refuse to own a reebok jersey. I know theres a slim chance but if anybody wants to trade I have pix inbox me.

People are already forgetting Hayden didnt have much of a training camp...it's still real early to tell whether he'll pan out or not...

He had that PI called on him..and if a WR made a catch on him so far he's pretty much been in a good position. Hopefully he'll continue to make progress just like Pryor...
Yea I haven't had a problem with Hayden's minor growing pains. CB probably has a steeper learning curve for an NFL rookie than any other position he'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom