Lock Thread

Gruden will always be that dude :smokin

Ausberry officially out for season :smh: Him, Pryor, DMC and Reece would've been an explosive *** combination.

Rivera can replace his potential production. Ausberry never got a chance to show off what he could do.

It's hard to imagine that we would be running this type of offense / defense if AL was alive :lol:

We're playing with no pressure everybody expects us to lose by 40. Let's Go!

Sio Moore not playing tonight. I'm assuming he got a concussion in that car accident last night then.

Sucks for Sio. I know he would be turnt the eff up for his first MNF game man.

I am hoping the D-Mo wiped all the butter off his hands. Got a good feeling about this one.

The offense runs a lot smoother than last year! The D was bad tonight but then again Peyton has done that to every team so far this year

Well Denver played like a Super Bowl contender and the raiders played. They didn't inspire any fear in the broncos but they played hard and again I did not see any stupid penalties. They seem more disciplined.

The pass interference on Hayden is a rookie mistake I felt and the Barnes holding was a broken play already.

Hoping the best for the injured. Hope they bring it against rg3 and co. On Sunday at home.

Last edited:
Hopefully Pryor gets cleared for Sunday. O-line is killing us, McFadden has nothing to work with going through the middle. Woodson is the only consistent guy in our secondary. We need to lock Houston up long term ASAP.

Team played decent overall. No secret our OLine needs work but thats what happens when its a patched uo OLine going up against the top rated run defense...Hopefully Watson can come back son and hopefully Veldheer will come baxk at 100%.

My boy Pryor showed great poise in the pocket though :pimp: love seeing the progress each week.

Nah but he does have to pass a series of concussion tests to be eligible to play...

If he can't go looks like Flynn will actually get his chance :x

Last edited:
Man... I really hope Pryor continues to get better passing and/or we find receivers who won't drop the balls thrown right at them. He needs to stay in the pocket as much as he can.

“@TerrellePryor: Sorry about the loss RaiderNation. I don't remember much ! Good hit by whoever it was. I heard our team fought well .. We will be back!”

He erased the tweet

Back
Top Bottom