Lock Thread

According to NFL.com Flynn is preparing to start against the Diplomats. Hopefully Allen comes to his senses and plays Pryor!

According to NFL.com Flynn is preparing to start against the Diplomats. Hopefully Allen comes to his senses and plays Pryor!

If the local media guys (Tafur, Guiterrez, McDonald, etc.) aren't reporting it, I wouldn't look to hard into any Raiders news on ESPN/NFL Network.

If the local media guys (Tafur, Guiterrez, McDonald, etc.) aren't reporting it, I wouldn't look to hard into any Raiders news on ESPN/NFL Network.
Thanks I live in the midwest so I usually get my Raider news from those sources unfortunately :x

Thanks I live in the midwest so I usually get my Raider news from those sources unfortunately :x

If you don't have a Twitter I'd get one just to follow those guys man, they're on the field for every practice possible and when Schefter was saying Pryor wasn't going to play they were saying that he had a shot and he wasn't definitely out.

This whole thing is getting crazy :lol:

ESPN currently reporting Flynn is starting. Tafur has retweeted reports of both starting. Dennis Allen doing it for "competitive reasons" again most likely.

Classic Raiders :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Stupid. Allen needs to realize that that **** doesn't work, the other team will be prepared for anything.

Back
Top Bottom