Lock Thread

Say hello to Raider Rusher. The new raiders mascot.

darren rovellVerified account
‏@darrenrovell
The Oakland Raiders will be unveiling a new mascot. Here he is: The Raider Rusher pic.twitter.com/XERNYh6xMV

View media item 587923

Seen that mascot pic on twitter earlier...supposedly it's just for some nickelodeon NFL show?

Mascot will only be for children's events and will not be seen in the coliseum, thank God.

Hopefully we give the donkeys a better game than people expect from us, no Miller+Clady is a blessing.

Mascot will only be for children's events and will not be seen in the coliseum, thank God.

Hopefully we give the donkeys a better game than people expect from us, no Miller+Clady is a blessing.

Good. I can see Black Hole Pelting him wih Beer and Batteries :rofl:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...terrelle-pryor-can-rescue-al-davis-reputation

Nice story. Keep up the work TP.

Love this part: "You could see it on the film," Pryor said. "Every time I give the ball to Darren, every linebacker scraped over to me. There were holes left for Darren."

Keeps on proving me wrong and impressing me. I like it.

Surprise the Nation today.

"Monday Night Football, against them. Doing something nobody thinks you can do. There's nothing better than that."

man if i ever go, i will be wearing neutral colors. y'all can be a different breed at that stadium :lol:

was talking to a raider fan at the bar yesterday and he works the games. he said on average, 150-200 arrests per game. says people wearing opposing team colors get followed around and heckled to no end. i'm not risking beer and food stains on my TB12 jersey :lol:

btw, every raider fan i've met at a bar or whatever has been cool and nice as hell, even the one 300lb dude with head and face tattoos. the total opposite of the stories you hear about the black hole fans :lol:

:lol: the guys who dress up in skulls and **** are actually really nice people! The stereotype is that we're all felons! A Brady Jersey is not very welcomed at the Coliseum. You know why :lol: :frown:

Please beat the Broncos tonight.
It would be a great coming out party for Pryor.
Plus I love seeing the look on the Manning boys faces after a loss.

Back
Top Bottom