Lock Thread

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14m
The extension for #Raiders FB Marcel Reece? 3-year extension worth more than $13M, I'm told. A whopping $7.2M guaranteed.

:wow:

Update on the Raiders Stadium Issue: Mark Davis Continuing to State Preference to Stay in Oakland

Oakland Raiders' owner Mark Davis is continuing to work on getting a new stadium for the Silver and Black. The entire town of Oakland and many businesses as well as the Raider Nation have come out in support of the team through spirit week to kick off the start of the season.

Last Sunday in Indianapolis, Davis made it clear to ESPN's Paul Gutierrez that he wants to stay in Oakland, and on the current site.

Davis feels that the team doesn't need a massive 80,000 seat stadium, he told Gutierrez, “I’ve come to the conclusion that a 53,000-seat stadium, that we played in from the ’60s and all that, is basically what our market is. We’re not an 80,000-seat stadium, we’re not a 65,000-seat stadium, really, unless you’re winning every game and all that stuff. But those aren’t the hardcore fans that are there . . . for us the 53,000–seat stadium is good and maybe 5,000 club seats bring it up to 58,000 seats.”

Davis knows what happened when the team was in L.A. There was a reason they came back. The Raiders' legacy is in Oakland and belongs in Oakland. I believe he'll do what it takes to keep them there.

Davis wants the A's in San Jose, it works for both parties. I would support this, though I think the Raiders are best served coming home to LA.

Got up a half hour ago to get ready to go to the tailgate for today's game. I'm hype for this ****. Any of us from LA going to be here?

Going to Rock the Bells today so I'll be missing the game. Hoping we can serve Jacksonville a good ol fashioned *** whooping and it doesn't turn into a close game.

Not the most prettiest of wins, but I will take it. Pryor looks better and better every week. Dmac needs to have a over 150 yards rushing against the mules if we are going to win. Hopefully our D can step up.

Pryor didn't make any huge mistakes and they played conservative. Happy with the win. But I am her concerned if Denver forces pryor to throw. He did not look good on a few passes and held on to the ball a little bit. D-moore didn't hep with the drops but I really think he missed Bryce on a td pass. He could of lead Bryce straight to the goal posts instead of throwing it low. Also seems to try to get a receiver killed from time to time.

It's going to be a great week at work in the city tomorrow!

Last edited:
Oakland Raiders strong safety Tyvon Branch is out indefinitely with what is believed to be a fractured fibula, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Well damn...just when the defense started gelling....smh

I'd expect Woodson to play both to switch up coverages...Usama and Brandian Ross will probably alternate depending on coverages and what not...but this is a huge blow man...

Back
Top Bottom