Lock Thread

Alright. Pryor with the start. Flynn you are terrible if you lost your starting job....twice...Ole Brad Johnson without the Tampa Defense *** mofo.

Paul Gutierrez ‏@PGutierrezESPN 6m
#Raiders Dennis Allen says LT Menelik Watson tweaked a knee in practice. If Watson can't go, Barnes slides to LT and Pashos will go at RT

Remember when Jaworski said Tyler Wilson would be the one taking Flynn's job? lol shows how much some of these foo's really be knowin...

lol true that...I guess he was right about being the 32nd best "starting" QB in the league though lol

This team has so many needs it's incredible. Line help on both sides of the ball, QB, pass rush, run defense, corner help.

We have to be the most devoted group of fans, lol.

We have soo much potential this year its ridiculous. Hopefully McFadden can BEAST this year and the team can stay somewhat healthy

Great effort. This team did not listen to the hype and played hard... The mistakes I definitely attribute more to lack of experience.

I really did not see the typical Raider penalties. There were some definite face palm moments (like the luck td) but with they competed. I can not wait for home opener.

I am an open Pryor skeptic. But I am sure glad he is working hard to prove me wrong. Keep playing dude.

Anyone watch MNF the Charger game? Wowzers.

What Greg Olsen needs to do is figure out creative ways to give the ball to McFadden and Marcel Reece to open up the passing lanes for the wide outs....the wideouts cant get open because I just dont think overall they are all that good. Whats going to happen is teams will rush 3 or 4 and zone out trying to make TP throw.

Hopefully the D will continue to improve and keep us in games.

Was very pleased with Sunday's performance. I'm not even mad that Pryor chocked at the end it was almost cliche it being his second start ever and all, certainly a learning experience. Lots of reason for optimism all around. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom