Lock Thread

My man Bass swooped by the Bears :smh:

We should be looking at Dwyer since Murray is on the PUP. Criner has 4 weeks to prove he's worth keeping because Holmes is coming for that ***.

Tyler Wilson cleared waivers...and the Raiders kept one spot open on the practice squad...hopefully he'll be back soon.

Looks like we lucked out in that respect. But as someone on Twitter I follow said, seems that we drafted Wilson way too early.

Yeah, the Bergstrom pick wasn't very inspired. A third rounder pick intended for a ZBS that wouldn't last more than a season in Oakland.

Well.

I was :stoneface: when I found out he couldn't beat out Briesel who is also a bum and had a bad foot. Wilson on the PS

You're not going to hit on every player in the draft! After next year we'll see how good of job Reggie is doing! If he turns this team around. Should win a medal :lol:

Yeah he was rushed in when he came in.I remember reading that they didn't even have computers in the draft room. :lol: This upcoming season he has like 50 mil in money and a lot of draft picks. I really like this years rookies we have.

I'm on TeamPryor but c'mon of Flynn looked a little bit better this wouldn't of even been a question!

Glad TP is starting

It really doesn't matter who starts behind this line, lol.

Theodore Bridgewater will have a better line to take care of him in Oakland come next season.

Back
Top Bottom