Lock Thread

I miss Rich Gannon and the Rest of the Early 2000s teams. Terry Kirby and ****
laugh.gif
man! those 98-02 teams 
nthat.gif
 Rich, Rice,Brown,Garner,Crockett,CWood,E.Allen,Rod, Romo..... Man so much talent, should of had two rings! Tony Goose sits on Gannon in 00 we loose! and then the tuck rule!
mean.gif

Bloggers and twitter bashing TP since his stats say 3-8...yeah he could have done better, but those stats are tainted by the horrible play by D-Moe tonight...smh I'm losing all confidence in him...the slip on the fade, couple of dropped passes...he didnt help TP at all...

This was Wilson's second game I believe...I'm pretty sure he played against the Cowboys...he did well considering he had absolutely no time to throw lol

Was just listening to the radio station bash the Raiders and TP...smh...im not saying TP is going to lead us to the SB this year, but he had about half his starting o-line playing, people dropping passes, no DMac or Reece either...all I'm saying is people are so quick to judge before he even he has all his hands on deck...

Last edited:
Our Rookies are looking pretty good only thing I'm looking forward to this season.. Jared on the left and Watson on the right would have been great to start the season.

Even tho TP didnt look great last night, I still think he gives OAK the best shot, he should get the job.

The fans need something to get excited about, and at least the kid can scramble. Having DMac and the full the line out there should make it easier for him too.

I don't know. I feel like Pryor is definitely not the answer, but more of the lesser of 2 evils. 3 years in the league and all we here is about his potential. Sure he has athleticism and legs....But I just do not see him as a NFL QB....

I would love nothing more than for him to prove me wrong.

I know the o-line is crap but qbs just have that IT crap line or not. I just do not see IT with him.

Hopefully Run DMC has a good year and whoever is at QB can utilize play-action well.

Think Carter and Brisiel should be cut. Not a fun of Maivia either but I'll give him a pass for his injury.
Sio should be starting in his spot for the entire year anyway.
Watson looked good, Hayden is the real deal.

I'd keep Bass and Robinson, cut Andre Carter.

Sean Payton will lead Drew Brees to MVP; more bold predictions - NFL.com
The Raiders will pick first next May ... without GM Reggie McKenzie
While the Jets' struggles promise to be more spectacular, the Oakland Raiders look to me like the worst team in football. And if Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville's dynamic young quarterback, and/or Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina's ferocious defensive end, decide to declare for the 2014 NFL Draft, I see one of them standing onstage next May in a silver-and-black cap.

What I don't envision is McKenzie making the selection. Though the current general manager seems to be behaving as though he's all but guaranteed a third year of rebuilding by owner Mark Davis, I think he's on shakier ground than he realizes, and that coach Dennis Allen likely wouldn't be the only casualty of another atrocious campaign, let alone one that yields the No. 1 overall pick.

Though offensive coordinator Greg Olson is a vast improvement from last year's Greg Knapp-directed debacle, right now the Raiders' best offensive strategy seems to be shaping up thusly: Snap the ball to Terrelle Pryor and hope he can run around and make something happen.

Good times.

The fact that I predicted all of this in the wake of Davis' decision to fire coach Hue Jackson following the 2011 season has not endeared me to Raiders fans, but they might want to stop writing me off as a "hater" and start regarding me as a "realist."

Last edited:
Now in year two of the rebuilding it is perfectly reasonable to begin questioning McKenzie's moves. But let's remain aware of the promise that some of the rookies have shown (Moore, Hayden, Watson, even Murray though he got hurt).

I do think that Reggie made a critical mistake not blowing everything up last year, though. That rests on him so long as we don't find out that Mark Davis wanted to try one more time or something.

Kluwe is gone too, yeah. That's alright though, King stepped up to the competition and is ready to grow into his position.

Back
Top Bottom