Lock Thread

Ha, would be something to see the past two Stanford coaches leave for both Bay Area football teams.

I think he is a good coach, he's gotten buzz before about going pro. He needs to continue dominating the Pac-12.

What about sustainability? What about being a perennial contender in the NFL? What about building a team the right way? What about the draft? Those 8-8 teams were pieced together through free agency and poor trades, which resulted in an aging roster capable enough to break even and miss the playoffs.

You talk about bringing in a new coach and players will simply flip a switch, compete, and win football games. That already happened. We fire Lane Kiffin...promote Tom Cable. Go from 5-11 to 8-8. Fire Tom Cable...why? Because 8-8 ain't a winning season. And promote Hue Jackson, who does the same ****. 8-8 is 8-8 whether you crawl there or get calls your way...Why not bring Tom Cable back too while we're at it? Why not ride JUST as hard for him as you are for Hue? The answer is simple. Tom Cable was not leading us to Superbowls just like Hue Jackson wasn't.

Compare this roster to the Jags roster. The Jags have arguably more talent at each position than we do. QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, LB, DB. Tell me I'm wrong. Maybe Dennis Allen isn't the answer either, but Jesus Christ himself couldn't coach this team to a SB.

I liked Tom Cable too. Yes Mckenzie should get on his knees and beg Cable, Jackson or Gruden to come back. Allen is Kiffin 2.0. Guess what Lame Kiffin got an allstar team at USC and failed there too.

Well im not gonna argue with you all again. Allen is terrible and McKenzie hasnt done anything to get excited about. Lets just agree to disagree. Keep making excuses for Allen and Mckenzie and give them all the time you want.

Last edited:
“@ReportSide: BREAKING: Terrelle Pryor will be the Starting QB in Week 1 @ Colts ! #NFL #CONFIRMED #KnowFirst ”

:rofl: @ Matt Flynn getting beat out AGAIN

right move for the raiders tho. hope y'all do work with him and knock the broncos down at least once :lol:

I don't think anything is going to be confirmed until after the next pre-season game. Not looking forward to seeing Seattle's D against us.

Well, Matt Flynn has been sidelined from practice with a "sore arm"...last time his arm was "sore", Russell Wilson was named the starter.

The writing is on the wall and Pryor probably needs one more decent performance to get the job.

Yeeeeee

And guys, theres a reason Cable and Hue drew no interest from teams to be their HC afrer we got rid of them

If Pryor does well he should get the starting nod. I see nothing in Flynn. He can't manage a game with that o-line. McFadden would have to have one hell of a year in order for Flynn to be productive off of the play-action. I am still skeptic on TP2 as an answer. But he does provide an element of entertainment as well as the abilities to lengthen a play. I like the fire and desire he has. Let the kid play.

As far as coaching goes, I would like to see how this season goes first. I know the Bears and Saints straight shredded the first team, but I like their demeanor now and the dumb penalties seem to have decreased.

Flynn is useless on this team. Don't see why we shouldn't start Pryor it's painfully obvious.

If DA was smart, he should hold out on naming the starter for as long as he can just to at least make it somewhat difficult for the Colts to prepare lol we need every little bit of help we can get.

On a lighter note, I feel like we have some pretty good skill players...Pryor, DMC, Reece, Jennings looks good, Streater, DMoe, Ford and if Butler can continue to improve. If only that OLine would put in work....smh....

Didn't get to ask a question and didn't hear anything about the stadium situation. Flynn was not named the guaranteed starter and said that Pryor will need to show maturity and good decision making to win that starting job for game 1.

I really wanted to ask about the Receiving core and their thoughts on who the number 1 is or will be.

Listening in to the season ticket holder conference call with DA and Reggie right now.

Did you ask Reggie when he planned on flying to Cinnci to beg Hue to come back. That would have been awesome...really it would have.

Ahh what could have been if Hue was drawing plays for Pryor at QB, DMc, Reece, Ford and Moore. SMH

Back
Top Bottom