Lock Thread

None would win with this roster but at some point once more talent is accumulated I don't think Dennis Allen is the guy to lead the team. No reason to prolong to inevitable. Draft Clowney next year, hire a new head coach, find a quarterback and this team will be heading in a lot better direction.

That's my point! He doesn't have a good enough roster to win. I'm not a fan of him myself but i would like to see him with a decent roster to completely judge him

Last edited:
Lol, people forgotten how raiders didn't have money to play with the last two year? They barely had any this year, how we get talent with no money and no picks...LOL

Anyways as for the game, TP2 needs to start...

I'm definitely against a run first thinking qb, but with the o-line Pryor has the tools to extend a what would be definite sack. For some reason he reminds me of Jeff Garcia. Lol. No idea why.

I hope sio Moore continues to improve that guys has a presence on that field and an energy that few bring.

Honestly, think jay cutler in 2014!

Cribbs isn't making the team also Woodson didn't look good yesterday. Wilson not getting any snaps is weird to me.

:rofl: @ y'all getting duped by Flynn

USC coaches ****** y'all over twice :pimp:

Crap franchise

**** are you talking about? :lol:

And I'm with you on Sio, Windscar. Dude looks like a natural leader out there and he loves feeding the crowd.

Last edited:
No one knocks Hue for getting Palmer...everyone knew that was his best play for the small window he had at the time..what got him fired was what he gave up to get Palmer and not thinking about the future. Then when they lost to SD in the last game of the season to miss the playoffs he ranted off a little bit saying the team had no fight...essentially saying it was the teams fault and not his..Reggie wasn't having any of that since he was already on thin ice...
YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT HIS LIL RANT, I STILL LOVE THE DUDE THO, JUST SOMETHING ABOUT HIM, WE GOT OFF TO THAT 7-4 START, AND THEN CAMPBELL WENT DOWN, THEN DMC, AND IT JUST WAS TOO MUCH TO OVERCOME, CARSON GOT OFF THE LAZY-BOY AND STARTED A FEW DAYS LATER LOL

roll.gif
@ y'all getting duped by Flynn

USC coaches ****** y'all over twice
pimp.gif

Crap franchise
CRAP FRANCHISE? C'MON MAN, MAYBE CRAP SINCE 02, BUT LOOK AT THE WINS, LOOK AT THOSE 70'S AND 80'S TEAMS, LOOK AT THE HALL OF FAME, **** WIT THE GARBAGE! GREAT FRANCHISE

How many HC could win with this roster?
IT'S ABOUT BEING COMPETITIVE, PUT A PRODUCT ON THE FIELD THAT THE OTHER TEAM WOULD RESPECT, DA DOESN'T EVEN HAVE RESPECT OF HIS OWN TEAM, THERE ARE COACHES OUT THERE THAT WOULD MAKE THIS ROSTER AT LEAST COMPETITIVE, YOU GOTTA HAVE GUYS BUY IN TO YOUR SYSTEM AND PLAY FOR EACHOTHER, DA DOESN'T HAVE THOSE ATTRIBUTES 

One thing you have to admit is that this team is FAR more disciplined under Dennis Allen than years past. Penalties are down. Is he the answer at Coach? Who knows, but even his Buccaneer detractor admitted nobody would win with the talent on this roster. So why fire Allen now and bring in a more capable coach, just to watch him struggle with this talentless roster? I don't think people realize just how bad this team was looking at those 8-8 seasons. No depth, crippling player contracts, minimal draft picks, and mediocre players. There's no ONE reason why this team sucks so much.

Have to keep in mind this year is another wash year. We're just about guaranteed a top three pick, and most likely to have the first overall. Have to look for diamonds in the rough to build on, which we know are there.

I'm now coming around to the idea that McFadden won't be with us next season. And if that happens then I trust that there will be a replacement on the roster by then.

Where do you guys get this stuff. Its like you just rehash what bill willamson and the mckenzie apologists say. 8-8 whether you crawl there or get calls your way is still miles better than 0-16 or at best 4-12. Coaches can do wonders especially in the NFL and it doesnt take a Disney sports movie to realize that. Did any of you play sports? I guess not if you did you would know the mental coaching aspect is huge. I played on a high school team that went from 6th to 1st in one season all because we got new coaches (same qb and rb). I was headed for the bench one season then my dcoord changed my attitude and position (corner to FS) and I became an unquestionable starter and made the all valley team (san fernando valley LA).
Did you watch Hardknocks? Hue is the type of coach I would love to play for. He is like a friend/father figure...jokes around, gets in your face but is also one of the guys. I dont have an agenda for liking hue and disliking Allen. I just call it like I see it. Allen isnt getting us anywhere with this or any roster.

Sports is entertainment...we are not reconstructing afghanistan here. At this point start pryor since he is more likely to entertain people on Sundays.

Last edited:
Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1m

Terrelle Pryor and Menelik Watson (at left tackle) with first team as media window closes

Where do you guys get this stuff. Its like you just rehash what bill willamson and the mckenzie apologists say. 8-8 whether you crawl there or get calls your way is still miles better than 0-16 or at best 4-12. Coaches can do wonders especially in the NFL and it doesnt take a Disney sports movie to realize that. Did any of you play sports? I guess not if you did you would know the mental coaching aspect is huge. I played on a high school team that went from 6th to 1st in one season all because we got new coaches (same qb and rb). I was headed for the bench one season then my dcoord changed my attitude and position (corner to FS) and I became an unquestionable starter and made the all valley team (san fernando valley LA).
Did you watch Hardknocks? Hue is the type of coach I would love to play for. He is like a friend/father figure...jokes around, gets in your face but is also one of the guys. I dont have an agenda for liking hue and disliking Allen. I just call it like I see it. Allen isnt getting us anywhere with this or any roster.

Sports is entertainment...we are not reconstructing afghanistan here. At this point start pryor since he is more likely to entertain people on Sundays.

What about sustainability? What about being a perennial contender in the NFL? What about building a team the right way? What about the draft? Those 8-8 teams were pieced together through free agency and poor trades, which resulted in an aging roster capable enough to break even and miss the playoffs.

You talk about bringing in a new coach and players will simply flip a switch, compete, and win football games. That already happened. We fire Lane Kiffin...promote Tom Cable. Go from 5-11 to 8-8. Fire Tom Cable...why? Because 8-8 ain't a winning season. And promote Hue Jackson, who does the same ****. 8-8 is 8-8 whether you crawl there or get calls your way...Why not bring Tom Cable back too while we're at it? Why not ride JUST as hard for him as you are for Hue? The answer is simple. Tom Cable was not leading us to Superbowls just like Hue Jackson wasn't.

Compare this roster to the Jags roster. The Jags have arguably more talent at each position than we do. QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, LB, DB. Tell me I'm wrong. Maybe Dennis Allen isn't the answer either, but Jesus Christ himself couldn't coach this team to a SB.

There may be something to Allen not being the coach for this team, but I recall what he said about implementing only 40% of his defensive scheme because of the lack of talent on this roster and I'm just :smh:

Back
Top Bottom