Lock Thread

Allen and Olsen have said Reece will be featured prominently in the offense. I'm sure that it has to happen against the Jags.

They said that last year too...well, not Olsen but Knapp did. All im saying is line him up at FB...motion him to the slot with a LB covering him give him the ball man lol.

Also worth noting, if Sporano can continue to get decent OLine play with the squad he currently is working with then that dude is seriously an amazing coach. Imagine when he gets Veldheer back in action.

Last edited:
Raiderfans.net is about to become a subscription-only website. Meaning that only paying members will be able to create and reply to topics.

I like this. If only because it gets rid of a lot of dumb topics and users replying just because they can.

I'm not sure how many, seems like a good amount though.

$20 for the entire year (lowered from $30) might get me to make the jump. At the very least I can relay whatever insider info they have back here for us.

Menelik Watson out about a month...had knee surgery. Per Adam Schefter.

Looks like we'll be rolling with Barnes at LT and Pashons at RT for longer than expected smh

Was just going to post about this. It's unfortunate, but a month is better than the whole season. Given what we worked with last week, we could manage in the meantime with the regress.

Seems like Watson came back early from both injuries might have to sit him out the year.

Last edited:
Yeah, Mt. Davis being tapped does make it feel like sellouts are expected now. Not that Mt. Davis was ever looking like it was close to being full, but still.

Raiderfans.net is about to become a subscription-only website. Meaning that only paying members will be able to create and reply to topics.

I like this. If only because it gets rid of a lot of dumb topics and users replying just because they can.

This needed to be done. Site is trash right now.

Yeah that's strange, sometimes that happens to me too for that site with Chrome but then the problem is gone later.

Back
Top Bottom