|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong about what? I said he sucks at offense. Yall came with your own interpretations from there.

No. You said he really really really really sucks. That's false. Oh, and you said it almost negated his defense which is..false. Like I said, no one is sensitive, you're just wrong. And as pointed out you're also contradicting yourself. Moving right along

Last edited:
No. You said he really really really really sucks. That's false. Oh, and you said it almost negated his offense which is..false. Like I said, no one is sensitive, you're just wrong. And as pointed out you're also contradicting yourself. Moving right along

Really really really really bad, he sucks, whatever, don't get caught up in semantics. He's not good on offense. That's not wrong. He has been better recently tho. I never "discounted his future", said he's not worth the trouble or said he can't get better so how is that a contradiction?

Last edited:
No. You said he really really really really sucks. That's false. Oh, and you said it almost negated his offense which is..false. Like I said, no one is sensitive, you're just wrong. And as pointed out you're also contradicting yourself. Moving right along

Really really really really bad, he sucks, whatever, don't get caught up in semantics. He's not good on offense. That's not wrong. He has been better recently tho. I never "discounted his future" or said he can't get better so how is that a contradiction?

Bro, you got multiple people pointing out the contradiction in your posts, all with examples.

I'm saying this in a kind way, if you still can't see what we're saying by now then there's no point in carrying on with this discussion.

Let's just agree to disagree respectfully, and move forward.

Bro, you got multiple people pointing out the contradiction in your posts, all with examples.

I'm saying this in a kind way, if you still can't see what we're saying by now then there's no point in carrying on with this discussion.

Let's just agree to disagree respectfully, and move forward.

Noel sucks at offense
Clarkson sucks at defense

Contradiction? Ok. Yall are the ones talking about he's not worth the trouble or discounting his future when I never said that.

Jesus man. I'm trying to genuinely have us all let it go... :lol:

I really don't wanna go back to proving our point and keep going back and forth :smh:

CP save me :lol:

Someone give me a poll idea, let's change the subject [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I really don't wanna go back to proving our point and keep going back and forth :smh:

Please do actually, I got time today. Noel can improve just like jc can. Never said otherwise.

PM me bro. I don't wanna disrupt the thread anymore than I have.

I've already been tweeted that I made someone feel uncomfortable reading the last few pages of our thread, because of my "passive aggressive" posts towards you.

That's why I'm tryna chill. Don't wanna make anyone upset or ruin the thread vibe.

PM me and I'll discuss it with you more if you want.

I wouldn't trade any of our pieces for Noel but he can be a decent C in a few years... I'm not a fan of his game though

I didn't have time to go back and dig thru it, had we let Kobe go, kept Shaq, tried to land Nash in 2004, could we have pulled in Ray Allen in 05?

What was the money of those 3 pieces?

I dug heavy on the Kobe to the Pistons 2007 trade rumor, but I never have sat down and tried to figure out the Shaq over Kobe 2005 Lakers. What that might have looked like.

But Nash/Ray has me intrigued.

I just don't think Nash would have ever fit with Shaq. I dunno. Halfcourt game doesn't suit Nash well.

It technically would be possible to get them both, wasn't Shaq asking for 20 to 25 mil a year?

The cap was only 44 mil in 2004-2005. It went up to 49.5 mil in 2006. Nash made 8.75 his first year in PHX, 9.7 in year 2 and Ray 13.2 in Seattle in 06.

Doesn't leave much to fill out the remainder of the roster but, Nash and Ray could have extended the window maybe a year or so.

I haven't gave it a listen yet, but Jeannie went on the USA Today podcast to talk Lakers.

Simmons has a decent shooting form thats a big piece to getting a shot...and he seems to be the gym rat type he can get a good shot...would rather keep Randle at the 4

giphy.gif

CbyfJRUW4AAIUUh.jpg

Los Angeles Lakers president Jeanie Buss joins NBA A to Z to discuss Kobe Bryant's future with NBA A to Z guys Sam Amick and Jeff Zillgitt. She also talks about her stance on ads on jerseys and what it's like in the owners meetings. They talk about being a woman in a man's world of ownership. She says her and coach Byron Scott don't talk.

Yet people on this thread think she's the one protecting Byron and pushing to keep him on as coach of the Lakers :rolleyes

Last edited:
She doesn't have to talk to Byron to be the one who wants to keep him.

For example, see her quote on Kobe.

She can't ******* help herself though. Constantly doing interviews, and every time makes herself and the Lakers look worse.

Last edited:

She can't ******* help herself though. Constantly doing interviews, and every time makes herself and the Lakers look worse.

Someone in the front office has to stand and up and defend the franchise.

Her brother Jim is viewed by many people in the league and media as being an idiot because he stays quiet and does not make himself available to the media during the good or bad times.

Jim being silent while Mitch talks basketball side and Jeanie talks business sides make Jim look dumber each time while the franchise is at an all time low.

It just adds more fuel to the perception that he looks like he does not know what the hell he's doing when it comes to his job.

Last edited:

Someone in the front office has to stand and up and defend the franchise.

Her brother Jim is viewed by many people in the league and media as being an idiot because he stays quiet and does not make himself available to the media during the good or bad times.

If he is if rather he stay quiet, ( I don't think he is)

But every time she opens her mouth she sounds like a moron while somehow making the franchise look more unstable and clownish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom