Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Nobody cares about January sweeps, but I will say this, yall better get the ground beneath yall feet, and the wind behind yall backs patna, cause the Lakersare s O O O O f T T T T. Good by the Cavs, still there is work to be done

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lebron>>>>>>>philly5fan
tongue.gif

Took it with our 2nd best player in street clothes.
smokin.gif

You guys can say "it doesn't mean anything" all you want, but it actually does [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]to the CAVS[/color]. Last year, our regular season record against BOS, ORL, and of course LAwas terrible (even when we still had the best record in the league).

This year, we have been taking care of business against the ELITE's so far and are 2/2 against the defending champs and favorites.
pimp.gif

I really, REALLY hope to see ya'll in June. Peace until then...

even though im a lakers fan, this loss doesnt really say anything.Props to the cavs and bron for the sweep.But orlando swept us last year and still managed tocome out on top.we were also ,so called soft, but came out on top.too early to tell in my opinion.we have trades comin up soon.who know if either team willpick up someone new.props again, but like I tell everyone, its the end of the season that matters.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The way I see it (yes, as a Lakers fan, duh
laugh.gif
) is this: "Didn't know the Finals were in January" was a reactionary response to "HELL YEAH!!! WE SWEPT THE LAKERS!!", like a season sweep meanss something more than just 2 or 3 or 4 games, when it doesn't. No one moved on in the playoffs. No one got any hardware.

It was a season sweep of the defending champs, which counts for the same 2 wins as a season sweep of the New Jersey Nets. It's 2 wins, one on the road, one at home.

An exciting 2 wins, sure, beating the defending champs... but still just two regular ol' season wins.

I see where you're coming from.

I remember the wins over the celtics last year and they really did not mean that much and celtics fans reminded us. It is the same thing for every team and their fans except that the lakers and celtics win championships.
I remember that and I'll admit that I was one of the ones downplaying it. Looking back on it, I probably came off as a sore loser.

Great win without Mo Will.. Shaq i felt played great made his presence felt. Hickson played very well as well and Bron was Bron.
I cant wait til playoffs start already

--Games like this put me back in check and make me realize just how much better Lebron is than Kobe.
--I been a Kobe-stan in denial. Hahaha

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Games like this put me back in check and make me realize just how much better Lebron is than Kobe.
Kobe is not 100%

your kobe stan license should be revoked
grin.gif

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

why did the lakers play in their home yellows?

The Cavs wanted to use their maroon alternates at home. I don't know why they don't just save those for the road and use white alternates at home.

laugh.gif
you're joking right? you make it seem like lebron is light yearsahead of kobe.

Kobe was wack tonight... actually he's been wack this whole month. But i'll give him the nod because he's playing through a broken finger and backproblems.

The team is lost out there without him on the floor. It's like they need him to suit up for that boost of confidence.
eyes.gif

Kobe was 4 0f 15 shooting in the second half. That might as well explained the outcome...He was good in the first half. Pau missed 2 PRECIOUS free throws.....Yeah, we were swept but what matters is who will laugh at the end

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You say to-MAY-to-, I say to-MAH-to. You say "Cavs fans aren't allowed to celebrate a little bit?" I say "Laker fans aren't allowed to be upset?"

The lameness of this post made me literally laugh out loud
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yeah magics swept the lakers last year during the regular season... then 4-1 in the finals... pssshhh i aint worried... just waiting for kobes broken finger toheal.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

yeah magics swept the lakers last year during the regular season... then 4-1 in the finals... pssshhh i aint worried... just waiting for kobes broken finger to
heal.

And the Magic owned the Cavs in the regular season last year and look how that turned out. I love when people pick and choose stats that only help theirargument.

I'm not saying you should be worried but to point that out as to why this means nothing is laughable.

And who the !!!% is the magics?

Back
Top Bottom