Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Great win.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Games like this put me back in check and make me realize just how much better Lebron is than Kobe.
--I been a Kobe-stan in denial. Hahaha
i would still put kobe as a better finisher with 2-3 minutes to go down the stretch. but all-around wise, lebron has been better than kobe for thepast 3 years.

Oh yeah... I dont know if this was posted, but did anyone catch lebron rapping to eminem's verse? For some reason, I was annoyed! I mean they literallyzoomed in on him for a good minute just to watch him shake his head and "rap"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Oh yeah... I dont know if this was posted, but did anyone catch lebron rapping to eminem's verse? For some reason, I was annoyed! I mean they literally zoomed in on him for a good minute just to watch him shake his head and "rap"
laugh.gif
x10910134.jpg

I know I'm kinda late but damn I did not expect the Cavs to win this one w/o Mo. Good $%#@
LeBron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I see #%%% is still the same on NT.

Dude's trying to downplay the win as if it wasn't one of the most anticipated games for NBA fans this whole year. ANY Lebron Vs. Kobe game is HUGE sostop trying to front as if it were just "another" game. I know for sure ya'll dudes were HOPING for a win so you can come here and talk all theBS you wanted. Just take the L and keep it moving.

Also, i was reading the thread and someone said that "what's so great about lip synching that Em verse?? Are you serious??? That Em verse is TOUGH. It ain't no easy %$@ flow to duplicate and Bron was going word for word.

it's all good
Cavs will choke in the playoffs once again.
and
we will go to the finals and play Boston!
wink.gif

lol @ Lebron better than kobe.

I would LOVE to see Lebron shoot jumpers all night with a broken finger and see his percentage.

We'll see whose left standing again at the end of the season.

You guys can have your little victory, because another season without a title for Cavs = Lebron going to another team.

I cannot wait.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The way I see it (yes, as a Lakers fan, duh
laugh.gif
) is this: "Didn't know the Finals were in January" was a reactionary response to "HELL YEAH!!! WE SWEPT THE LAKERS!!", like a season sweep meanss something more than just 2 or 3 or 4 games, when it doesn't. No one moved on in the playoffs. No one got any hardware.

It was a season sweep of the defending champs, which counts for the same 2 wins as a season sweep of the New Jersey Nets. It's 2 wins, one on the road, one at home.

An exciting 2 wins, sure, beating the defending champs... but still just two regular ol' season wins.
I don't think any Cavs fans on here getting overly excited. Mostly it's fans happy the Cavs won even despite the recent injury. Also, someof us enjoy celebrating in the faces of the few NT'ers whose vocation in life is trolling in our threads
smile.gif

--SMH at Pau. Those are free throws dude should make.
--Yeah, I was put on the heater and given props for my Lebron better than Kobe statement? Lebron carried his team to 2 impressive wins against the worldchampions. Yeah, I know Kobe is ot 100% though. Its not like statements like these are for "all time". I'll stand by that till June. Thats whenchampionships are won. Not January.
--Funny thing is I dont hate the Cavs like I do the Celts. I hardly even dislike them. I just think that "camera" thing Lebron does with his hands islame.

--Lakers are 0-2 wearing their home gold uni's on the road.
--They shouldnt wear the gold ones on the road again. Thats what the purple ones are for.
--We should have a black alternate road, just like we have a white alternate home.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The way I see it (yes, as a Lakers fan, duh
laugh.gif
) is this: "Didn't know the Finals were in January" was a reactionary response to "HELL YEAH!!! WE SWEPT THE LAKERS!!", like a season sweep meanss something more than just 2 or 3 or 4 games, when it doesn't. No one moved on in the playoffs. No one got any hardware.

It was a season sweep of the defending champs, which counts for the same 2 wins as a season sweep of the New Jersey Nets. It's 2 wins, one on the road, one at home.

An exciting 2 wins, sure, beating the defending champs... but still just two regular ol' season wins.
I don't think any Cavs fans on here getting overly excited. Mostly it's fans happy the Cavs won even despite the recent injury. Also, some of us enjoy celebrating in the faces of the few NT'ers whose vocation in life is trolling in our threads
smile.gif
Funny thing is Laker fans get a worse rap for the same thing.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

yeah magics swept the lakers last year during the regular season... then 4-1 in the finals... pssshhh i aint worried... just waiting for kobes broken finger to heal.

Very Good point.

BTW, Kobe's ALWAYS going to be better than Bron no matter what happens in regular season meetings
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm never gonna think lebron is better than Kobe.

I know it's obvious but this is just another case of people stating their analysis and feelings based on who won or lost. If LA wins then we're blindlypraising what the Lakers did and going ham on what the Cavs did wrong.

I don't wanna start this "wake up call" stuff so soon but...

Back
Top Bottom