Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by vanexellent

So wait.....mad Laker fans are "stans" but Cavs fans are just fans of the Cavs team and its winning tradition? They ride..... I mean cheer for Lebron like they did Price or Nance? Lebron goes to Brooklyn and there's still gonna be this large Cav following and we are still Laker "stans", right?

I'll be there, I know that, along with the 6-7 other legit Cavs fans on NT

And your telling me that majority of the fans were riding with Lakers back in the Nick VanExel, Cedric Cebalos, Magic Johnson comeback out of retirement days, GTHO
damn right
pimp.gif
good for you, I meant to say Magic Johnson comeback out of retirement as seen in my edit....wasn't there a point where all 3 got suspended for doing something stupid, I know Magic and Cedric got into it with a ref?????
Magic and Van Exel pushed a ref... (separate occassions) Ceballos went awol

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by knightngale

I think it is appropiate for Lebron and cavs fans to vent the anger that built up during the playoffs. If not now, then when? The playoffs?
laugh.gif

the good thing about today is that mo williams is out and this almost guarantees home court for the lakers
pimp.gif

hopefully dude is out for the year
pimp.gif

you shouldnt hope anyone is out for the year...i am sorry but i dont wish that on anyone.
arguing on NT is pointless...YOU CANT WIN...Its was a good game but the only thing it means is if the cavs and lakers have the same record we get HCA. That is all nothing more.
I dont wish injuries on anyone except williams, varejao, the celtics, and their defensive coach
i have been pretty consistent with those beliefs and i will stick to them

I already gave props to the cavs. You guys played harder and less soft. I am more angry at the lakers effort than the cavs winning. Cavs beating us in theregular season is nothing new.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Props to the Cavs.

You beat us at your place and you beat us at our place.

Anything else I say will be interpreted as salty since I'm a Laker fan and the Lakers just lost, soooo...

Props to the Cavs.

*waits for this to be quoted by some completely original member labeling a Laker fan as salty or whining or or whatever*

laugh.gif

It's like other teams can be upset about a loss, but we have to take it a Coke and a smile to appease y'all.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if that ain't the truth, then I don't kno what is
laugh.gif

And why is it when we lose a "somewhat" big game, people who dispise the lakers/kobe come in and clown, but the moment we go on the defensive its"oh y'all jus salty", "why you mad"

But its all good tho, I couldn't care less about the best record in the L, all that matters is those 16 wins when the tournament starts.........good gametho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by michael111717

lebron is hyper active. what's wrong with him?

dude was charged. It was a good game and he felt the W coming. U talkin about when he was rappin?

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Props to the Cavs.

Anything else I say will be interpreted as salty since I'm a Laker fan and the Lakers just lost, soooo...

Props to the Cavs.

*waits for this to be quoted by some completely original member labeling a Laker fan as salty or whining or or whatever*

laugh.gif

It's like other teams can be upset about a loss, but we have to take it a Coke and a smile to appease y'all.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And why is it when we lose a "somewhat" big game, people who dispise the lakers/kobe come in and clown, but the moment we go on the defensive its "oh y'all jus salty", "why you mad"

But its all good tho, I couldn't care less about the best record in the L, all that matters is those 16 wins when the tournament starts.........good game tho
laugh.gif

QFT

If being a "salty" Laker fan means you are mad at Gasol missing free throws and not finishing at the basket or mad at Kobe for still throwing upshots when his zone ended or mad that Phil waited too long to put Kobe & Pau back in in the 4th....then yeah we "salty". And regarding theLakeshow era of Nick, Ced & Eddie era....some of us go back further to Showtime then to the post-Magic Threat/Vlade/Peeler era....even the Pig Millerrandolph keys days.

It was a good game. Cavs just wanted it more I guess, but yeah $@!# Cavs and Lakers. I need my Knicks to get that W tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Props to the Cavs.

Props to the Cavs.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And why is it when we lose a "somewhat" big game, people who dispise the lakers/kobe come in and clown, but the moment we go on the defensive its "oh y'all jus salty", "why you mad"

But its all good tho, I couldn't care less about the best record in the L, all that matters is those 16 wins when the tournament starts.........good game tho
laugh.gif

QFT

Let's face it, this was a big game, even if it doesn't mean all that much in the grand scheme of things. The moment the game was decided, there was animmediate rush to downplay it with a flood of "Oh, I didn't know the Finals were in January. Congrats on your championship, Cavs fans."

That's what annoyed people. Don't act like if the Lakers had won, you Lakers fans wouldn't be excited about it.

If being a "salty" Laker fan means you are mad at Gasol missing free throws and not finishing at the basket or mad at Kobe for still throwing up shots when his zone ended or mad that Phil waited too long to put Kobe & Pau back in in the 4th....then yeah we "salty".
No one can blame you guys for being mad about that stuff. It's the other crap that irritates people.

You HAVE to make free throws in the NBA. All of the Lakers were guilty of that tonight.

No excuses, the Cavs wanted it more and got it.

We won these type games last year, we haven't yet this year.
tired.gif

Tomorrow night will be tougher then we think, better be ready for it, and get back on a winning level or this could be a looooooong trip.

Bron was great tonight, and Shaq looked real solid. Hickson was solid early, didn't see him much after, alot like Bynum was.

I'm not gonna front unlike some of us laker fans here...everytime we play the top teams like the cavs, boston, orlando, dallas, denver and the spurs its abig game...regardless what month it is...its bragging rights...some of yall need to stop fooling yourselves

Originally Posted by JD617

Props to the Cavs.

Props to the Cavs.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QFT

Let's face it, this was a big game, even if it doesn't mean all that much in the grand scheme of things. The moment the game was decided, there was an immediate rush to downplay it with a flood of "Oh, I didn't know the Finals were in January. Congrats on your championship, Cavs fans."

That's what annoyed people. Don't act like if the Lakers had won, you Lakers fans wouldn't be excited about it.

If being a "salty" Laker fan means you are mad at Gasol missing free throws and not finishing at the basket or mad at Kobe for still throwing up shots when his zone ended or mad that Phil waited too long to put Kobe & Pau back in in the 4th....then yeah we "salty".
No one can blame you guys for being mad about that stuff. It's the other crap that irritates people.

See you're just seeing one side of it tho

Props to the Cavs.

Props to the Cavs.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QFT

Let's face it, this was a big game, even if it doesn't mean all that much in the grand scheme of things. The moment the game was decided, there was an immediate rush to downplay it with a flood of "Oh, I didn't know the Finals were in January. Congrats on your championship, Cavs fans."

I remember the wins over the celtics last year and they really did not mean that much and celtics fans reminded us. It is the same thing for every team andtheir fans except that the lakers and celtics win championships.

The way I see it (yes, as a Lakers fan, duh
laugh.gif
) is this: "Didn't know the Finals were in January" was a reactionary response to "HELLYEAH!!! WE SWEPT THE LAKERS!!", like a season sweep meanss something more than just 2 or 3 or 4 games, when it doesn't. No one moved on in theplayoffs. No one got any hardware.

It was a season sweep of the defending champs, which counts for the same 2 wins as a season sweep of the New Jersey Nets. It's 2 wins, one on the road, oneat home.

An exciting 2 wins, sure, beating the defending champs... but still just two regular ol' season wins.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Whats the other crap that irritates people?
frown.gif

Just the stuff that i said above that, like "Wow, the Finals are here already?" etc., like the Cavs fans aren't allowed to celebrate a little.

You say to-MAY-to-, I say to-MAH-to. You say "Cavs fans aren't allowed to celebrate a little bit?" I say "Laker fans aren't allowed tobe upset?"

type in "Pau soft" or "Pau p***y" in twitter just for entertainment....funny how a whole country can gather the exact same thoughts at thesame time lol....

Back
Top Bottom