Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

I just want to remind all us Cavs fans, we swept the Spurs in reg season the year we went to the finals and weall know what happened there......so on to the next one, still a good measuring stick for us, still say we need another piece

Pretty sure Cavs fan will be salty if they lost this game too.
ohwell.gif
.Anyways, Lakers need to tighten up their defense during the 4th quarter. I'm not sure what Phil was trying to prove by holding onto his 2 star till the 5min mark in the 4th either.
mad.gif
Props to Cavs.

So wait.....mad Laker fans are "stans" but Cavs fans are just fans of the Cavs team and its winning tradition? They ride..... I mean cheer for Lebronlike they did Price or Nance? Lebron goes to Brooklyn and there's still gonna be this large Cav following and we are still Laker "stans", right?

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

my son lebron with the word for word spit to ems verse ... kobes a "rapper" and couldnt even do that
roll.gif
KOBE FAIL HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAA

tired.gif

yea im sorry but alot of laker fans are salty in here. just take the loss and move on. im sorry but we deserved to lose this game. kobe needs to go *$#!himself. no excuses. lakers lack balls and have no heart. when they play smart they are the best team in the league but when they play like they have been thenANY team can beat them. im sick and tired of this cockiness alot of laker fans have. we are not unbeatable.

the lakers could have won tonight but they were too dumb which happens more times than not this season...

whats the point of having all that talent when you have no brains???

kobe go *$#! yourself

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

my son lebron with the word for word spit to ems verse ... kobes a "rapper" and couldnt even do that
roll.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
Kobe DID try to rap a while back

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

JD617--Its not crap, its the truth u couldn't tell in that interview?

I don't even know where to start, so I just won't.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

So wait.....mad Laker fans are "stans" but Cavs fans are just fans of the Cavs team and its winning tradition? They ride..... I mean cheer for Lebron like they did Price or Nance? Lebron goes to Brooklyn and there's still gonna be this large Cav following and we are still Laker "stans", right?

I'll be there, I know that, along with the 6-7 other legit Cavs fans on NT

And your telling me that majority of your fans were riding with Lakers back in the Nick VanExel, Cedric Cebalos, Magic JohnsonComeback out of Retirement days, GTHO

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

vanexellent wrote:

So wait.....mad Laker fans are "stans" but Cavs fans are just fans of the Cavs team and its winning tradition? They ride..... I mean cheer for
Lebron like they did Price or Nance? Lebron goes to Brooklyn and there's still gonna be this large Cav following and we are still Laker
"stans", right?

And your telling me that majority of the fans were riding with Lakers back in the Nick VanExel, Cedric Cebalos, Magic Johnson
days, GTHO
damn right
pimp.gif

That was one of my favorite Laker teams...with Nick and Eddie Jones and Elden Campbell.

So wait.....mad Laker fans are "stans" but Cavs fans are just fans of the Cavs team and its winning tradition? They ride..... I mean cheer for Lebron like they did Price or Nance? Lebron goes to Brooklyn and there's still gonna be this large Cav following and we are still Laker "stans", right?

And your telling me that majority of the fans were riding with Lakers back in the Nick VanExel, Cedric Cebalos, Magic Johnson days, GTHO
damn right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

roll.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
Kobe DID try to rap a while back

"Lebron > Kobe in rapping "
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

And your telling me that majority of the fans were riding with Lakers back in the Nick VanExel, Cedric Cebalos, Magic Johnson comeback out of retirement days, GTHO
damn right
pimp.gif
good for you, I meant to say Magic Johnson comeback out of retirement as seen in my edit....wasn't there a point where all 3 got suspended fordoing something stupid, I know Magic and Cedric got into it with a ref?????

tired.gif
horrible close out to the game. Props to the cavs. On another note, the cavs still need to figure out how to close out games better than just handing theball to Lebron at the top. Good teams will overcome that in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea im sorry but alot of laker fans are salty in here. just take the loss and move on. im sorry but we deserved to lose this game. kobe needs to go *$#! himself. no excuses. lakers lack balls and have no heart. when they play smart they are the best team in the league but when they play like they have been then ANY team can beat them. im sick and tired of this cockiness alot of laker fans have. we are not unbeatable.

the lakers could have won tonight but they were too dumb which happens more times than not this season...

kobe go *$#! yourself
Gawd damn you are mad take it easy man its a regular season game. It took us till game 4 of the Denver game to finally get us going don'tworry man the season is still young and Cavs are just hunger. Come playoff times hopefully lakers get fired up. Good game Cavs and not all Lakers fan are salty

I think it is appropiate for Lebron and cavs fans to vent the anger that built up during the playoffs. If not now, then when? The playoffs?
laugh.gif

the good thing about today is that mo williams is out and this almost guarantees home court for the lakers
pimp.gif

hopefully dude is out for the year
pimp.gif

How the hell was this Kobe's fault? He tied the game for us LOL.

With a broken finger and still had a solid game.

All you Laker fans who always blame Kobe need to go #!+@ yourselves, it's all good when they win it all, but they love to hate specifically on him when welose.

Had Kobe not played tonight we would of gotten destroyed, but all you clowns can't seem to realize that.

smh

Kobe do all the Laker fans who blame you a favor and sit out a few games. I would love to see weak Bynum, Garbage Artest, Poor defense Odom, and soft **# Paugasol have the record we have without you.

10 games is all I ask, miss 10 games so all these hypocrites can be begging for you back.

If lipsynch is a determining factor, then LBJ is way over Kobe. MVP should be rewarded for that alone.

yea im sorry but alot of laker fans are salty in here. just take the loss and move on. im sorry but we deserved to lose this game. kobe needs to go *$#! himself. no excuses. lakers lack balls and have no heart. when they play smart they are the best team in the league but when they play like they have been then ANY team can beat them. im sick and tired of this cockiness alot of laker fans have. we are not unbeatable.

kobe go *$#! yourself
laugh.gif
I guess it was Kobe's fault he sat out for over half of the 4th qtr or that Pau missed two point blank shots by going up soft or notboxing out Varejo or missing two FTs that would have tied the game or not putting a hand up in Bron's face. He didn't shoot well but at least 4 or 5 ofthose shots were desperation. Hell he was the only one that looked like he wanted to win, the rest of the guys were seemingly just going through the motions orwere just plain ******ed.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I think it is appropiate for Lebron and cavs fans to vent the anger that built up during the playoffs. If not now, then when? The playoffs?
laugh.gif

the good thing about today is that mo williams is out and this almost guarantees home court for the lakers
pimp.gif

hopefully dude is out for the year
pimp.gif

you shouldnt hope anyone is out for the year...i am sorry but i dont wish that on anyone.
arguing on NT is pointless...YOU CANT WIN...Its was a good game but the only thing it means is if the cavs and lakers have the same record we get HCA. That isall nothing more.

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

kobe go *$#! yourself
Gawd damn you are mad take it easy man its a regular season game. It took us till game 4 of the Denver game to finally get us going don't worry man the season is still young and Cavs are just hunger. Come playoff times hopefully lakers get fired up. Good game Cavs and not all Lakers fan are salty

Because Lakers fans realize that as long as they are ready to play come May they will be fine. And I totally agree with that assumption. That's how it iswith Cavs fan as well. Of course it's great to sweep LA, but does it mean anything? possible, but time will tell.. Damn man I wish I could wake up tmwmorning and have it be first round action game 1 at the Q
pimp.gif

And your telling me that majority of your fans were riding with Lakers back in the Nick VanExel, Cedric Cebalos, Magic Johnson Comeback out of Retirement days, GTHO
Uh, yeah. Everyone in LA was rockin that EJ6 jersey. Pig Miller, Elden Campbell, Sam Perkins, Sedale Threatt, Anthony Peeler. We can keep going.

Back
Top Bottom