Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Funny thing about LeBron is he needed that win. This win is like the Cavs winning the championship..

T
Kobe its just anotha game

Here we go with this crap.
smh.gif

man this guy pau with them soft point blank shots had me yelling at the tv...
and free throws...if i was the coach and my team was missing their free throws like that...i would probably go insane

I wish Kobe would sit his !@# down and get healthy. Shooting like feces with 9 fingers ain't gonna do it...

smh at Pau. those were critical plays for us. and we didnt even bother putting a hand in lebrons face
smh.gif

Clearly Gasol blew the game, dude missed two shots in a row, then another, then two free throws......

Bynum got handled by Shaq, but he gets handled by EVERY single 7 footer in the league.

Odom, what can I say, terrible defender his whole career.

Smh @ phil sitting Kobe out over half of the fourth quarter

I know it's a regular season came, like i've stated, but this has been an on going thing with these specific Laker players. Cavs fans wont notice,because this is the only games they pay attention to.

Good win for us, on to the next one

MO being out for 4-6 weeks is devastating, but all great team have to face adversity

Maybe this causes us to trade for Jamison a bit sooner, *Crosses Fingers*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't even wanna talk Cavs title/finals/anything like that because if we don't make it NT will roast me like crazy
laugh.gif
Plus I hate makingpredictions.

With that said.....GREAT GAME...

I pray to God that this is not the last time we meet y'all this year.

pimp.gif
let's go baby.....4 game lead in the East...

got Durant on Saturday....

keep it real LA fans y'all will be there at the end...

Laker fans stay salty.

Cleveland doesn't have the right to cheer about anything or they're overreacting
eyes.gif

They didn't rush the court or anything.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah almost forgot...............

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish Leon Powe was healthy, it would of been a nightmare for Gasol dealing with Shaq and him at the same time

the game was closer than expected even without williams

good game cavs fans
they wanted the game more

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Lebron > Kobe

/thread

Basically. Laker fans need to stop cryin y'all sound like B^&%$#*
laugh.gif
first Laker fan to quote me is most likely the BIGGEST B*#$% of them all

Props to the Cavs.

You beat us at your place and you beat us at our place.

Anything else I say will be interpreted as salty since I'm a Laker fan and the Lakers just lost, soooo...

Props to the Cavs.

*waits for this to be quoted by some completely original member labeling a Laker fan as salty or whining or or whatever*

laugh.gif

It's like other teams can be upset about a loss, but we have to take it a Coke and a smile to appease y'all.
laugh.gif

While it's true that this is just "another game in January" this $*#@ felt like sooo much more.

Kobe started off great. I thought he had a decent game...stats may show otherwise but I guess it's a tale of two halves. Lebron was chucking 3's andmissing then started coming up nice.

Free Throws THROUGHOUT the game were bad. This didn't feel like a game we should've lost.

It's just wack that now for 3 1/2 months I gotta hear this nonsense all about how the Cavs are champs and how the Cavs are gonna whoop LA in the finals. Iguess that's with due respect but $@$@ all of yall

Back
Top Bottom