Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

I like how everyone knows at this point what's gonna happen in the playoffs and NBA Finals. Typical S&T after a big game.
laugh.gif

With cavs sweeping the Lakers tho if they get to the finals they have home court....that is how it goes right....or is it the best record outweighing that?

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by msw1233

lol cavs fans..you don't have a shot at the finals. sorry.

indifferent.gif
. Sorry, but you don't know basketball.

lol.. Yeah I know they have a good team and have a good shot at the finals. Strike that up to me being a salty at the end of the game. If someone would haveput a hand in LBJ's face we might have walked out with a W.

--Good game by the Cavs.
--Lebron > Kobe
--Cleveland > Los Angeles
--At least for the next 24 hours. I change my mind, I dont want the Cavs in the Finals. These dudes are for real. They would take us out 4-1.

Great game...good stuff Cleveland. They wanted to prove something tonight.

I really hope the Lakers and Cavs play in the Finals...could you imagine the excitement game in, game out?

Plus I want revenge.

Phil left Kobe out too long + Pau playing like a female + Bron going crazy + going away from Kobe after he tied the game @ 87 = Lakers loss.

Need to bounce back tomorrow against the Knicks. Good game rational Cavs fans (belle, JD, etc.)

Seriously though, I didn't know they moved the Finals up to January.

I'm gonna say if these 2 teams meet in the Finals, Cavs win with homecourt or not. Lakers fans are in denial thinking they're unstoppable and that theseason don't matter. I remember last year everyone kept pointing to the Cavs record against good teams and it was horrible. And it showed in the playoffs.Well let's look at the Lakers record vs the NBA's best right now, lol. Lets face it Lakers fans, our team is SOFT. We let Anderson Varejao, an agingShaq, and Ilgahuhghhskus beat up on oour team. Plus Lebron outplayed Kobe today. Plus Phil is stupid for leaving Kobe out for that long. Lakers better get ittogether.

good win by the cavs..James with 37 pts, 9 dimes, and 5 boards
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JJ with the double double 11pts and 14 boards

pau should just off himself tonight, shannon came out gunning tihnking he would have a good game like if it was ORL
roll.gif
roll.gif

kobe shouldnt have taken that running 3 smh

the hell happened in the 2nd half? cavs wanted it more.. thats all

FTs killed it though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Oh well, we got swept by orlando last season.
See ya'll Cavs in the Finals... probably not though
laugh.gif

I don't care how much talent the Lakers have, if you have passive big men like Gasol and Bynum, you are going to be in trouble. Ron Artest the"physical defensive presence" deserves some blame for this loss as well, he played horribly on both ends of the floor.

The Cavs did a good job doubling Kobe in the 4th when he came in the game, but the Lakers for some reason let LeBron go one on one while he was going off.

wins in January don't mean as much compared to wins in the june. something the cavs need to learn how to do.

Back
Top Bottom