Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by DubA169

it HAD to be eminem though? really? can't get some biggie or something? i'll even take some bone thugs since he was in Cleveland.

eminem is such a waste of talent.

What? The song that was made for HIS movie?
I just wanted to see if people still praise eminem or if my comment would go unnoticed, I've honestly never even heard the song bron was lipsyncing. for the record eminem USED to be great. i can only listen to him talk about B.S. and killing his mom and stuff for so long. By waste of talent I meanhis subject matter is usually horrible, he doesn't have much depth and if he wanted to, he could have been a great all around rapper instead of gettingpaid to fart and talk about pop stars over a CD. one of the best lyracists ever, but the also never reached his potential. He got paid and stopped caring, isthat even debateable?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I swear this dude is the biggest Kobe slurper, ever.

Are you even a Laker fan?

Great job Cavs.

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that $@%#
laugh.gif

Are you implying Kobe doesn't?

Kobe took a team of Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Lamar Odom, Brian Cook, Jordan Farmar, and Chris Mihm to the playoffs....twice.

and Lebron took Larry hughes, Damion Jones, Donyell Marshall, Z, Drew Gooden (servicable) Eric Snow, Scott Pollard and a bunch of other sorry mogs to thefinals... So whats you're point again?
True Lebron makes his teammates better. But good enough to win a championship? doubtful.

You can only make a bum look so good until their true colors come shining through.

I dunno if you could actually call any NBA player a "bum" irony from a financial standpoint but even from a skill standpoint they made it, so Ireally don't think there are any bums in the L

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

I dunno if you could actually call any NBA player a "bum" irony from a financial standpoint but even from a skill standpoint they made it, so I really don't think there are any bums in the L

When compared to thier peers players like Ric Brunson, Randy Brown, Damion Jones, Scott Pollard... they are BUMS

When compared to the talent they have and have shown yet do not tap into it players like Larry Hughes are BUMS.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

I dunno if you could actually call any NBA player a "bum" irony from a financial standpoint but even from a skill standpoint they made it, so I really don't think there are any bums in the L

--QFT.

CAKE, the man getting YAMMED on here...his name is Damon, not Damion, no "i" (first time I thought it was a typo). I guess that's how big a bumhe really is.
laugh.gif

xc5gsh.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2cxg6es.jpg

As a Laker & Kobe fan, I have admit that Lebron is so gifted that he makes the game look too easy and he basically is unstoppable. He is superman (sorrydwight & shaq) and is not from this planet. I would say Kobe is batman in that he uses his skills and technique to do his superhero stuff.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

At the end of the day.. Will Would Lebron be there in June if he had Kobe's supporting cast?

Yes. Yes he would.

I think that would be a good question. How much/would the Lakers be better if they had Lebron instead of Kobe ? And vice versa

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

At the end of the day.. Will Would Lebron be there in June if he had Kobe's supporting cast?

Yes. Yes he would.

I think that would be a good question. How much/would the Lakers be better if they had Lebron instead of Kobe ? And vice versa
Different types of teams...but during the Olympics when the game mattered the most who was the undisputed go to guy?

Lebron's physical abilities alone make him Kobe's match but let's not get carried away...Lebron and Kobe are 1A and 1B, there is no other playereven close to them. Wade hasn't been the same since he got hurt.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I just want to remind all us Cavs fans, we swept the Spurs in reg season the year we went to the finals and we all know what happened there......so on to the next one, still a good measuring stick for us, still say we need another piece
we dont need a reminder.

got home too late to reply but that was one of the best regular season games ive ever been to. close the whole way thru til the end. awesome atmosphere. this was not just another regular season game. maybe in the win column but not mentally. this was one we all (players and NTers) had circled on the calendar. dont kid yourself. Cavs/Bobcats games dont get 52 pages worth of replies.

side note: i was walking in at tower city and found a ticket to the game on the ground. poor guy that lost it must have been heated. theres no LA/CLE lostand found for game tickets so (grimy maybe) but i took it and right before we went to the arena i walked across the street and sold it to a scalper for cheap. paid for my parking and a few beers.
roll.gif

honestly, who loses a Cavs/Lakers ticket? hope it wasnt any NTer

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

lol @ Lebron better than kobe.

I would LOVE to see Lebron shoot jumpers all night with a broken finger and see his percentage.

We'll see whose left standing again at the end of the season.

You guys can have your little victory, because another season without a title for Cavs = Lebron going to another team.

I cannot wait.
Lebron makes his teamates better.

Kobe took a team of Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Lamar Odom, Brian Cook, Jordan Farmar, and Chris Mihm to the playoffs....twice.

They also just won the title last year. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Kobe making his teammates better. Pau Gasol is just THAT good that he setseverything up for himself.
laugh.gif

Dudes are clown acting like Kobe doesn't make his teammates better, they just won the championship a few months ago.

And Bright Nikes, dude's always trying to qoute me. It's ok for everyone on the Cavs side to mention specifically Lebron, but none of them areslurping.

I been a Laker fan since I can remember. I listed plenty of reasons the Lakers lost, but i'm sorry you feel that way only to focus on what I say aboutKobe.

You're one of those dudes that hates on Kobe during the regular season and when they win it all dude is like KOBE! MVP! MVP!
eyes.gif

Btw, yes I'm a huge Kobe fan obviously, but I am a Laker fan too. It's hard to put the blame on Kobe when he's playing bad, when everyone else isplaying bad as well. The only good player on our bench is Shannon Brown, and just because he has 11 off the bench doesn't do anything when everyone else isoff, even our centers. It just makes it clear that Farmar needs to @@*$

t

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

lol @ Lebron better than kobe.

I would LOVE to see Lebron shoot jumpers all night with a broken finger and see his percentage.

We'll see whose left standing again at the end of the season.

You guys can have your little victory, because another season without a title for Cavs = Lebron going to another team.

I cannot wait.
Lebron makes his teamates better.

They also just won the title last year. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Kobe making his teammates better. Pau Gasol is just THAT good that he sets everything up for himself.
laugh.gif

Dudes are clown acting like Kobe doesn't make his teammates better, they just won the championship a few months ago.

And Bright Nikes, dude's always trying to qoute me. It's ok for everyone on the Cavs side to mention specifically Lebron, but none of them are slurping.

I been a Laker fan since I can remember. I listed plenty of reasons the Lakers lost, but i'm sorry you feel that way only to focus on what I say about Kobe.

You're one of those dudes that hates on Kobe during the regular season and when they win it all dude is like KOBE! MVP! MVP!
eyes.gif

Btw, yes I'm a huge Kobe fan obviously, but I am a Laker fan too. It's hard to put the blame on Kobe when he's playing bad, when everyone else is playing bad as well. The only good player on our bench is Shannon Brown, and just because he has 11 off the bench doesn't do anything when everyone else is off, even our centers. It just makes it clear that Farmar needs to @@*$

t

LeBron took a team of Boobie, Drew Gooden, Z, Larry Hughes, Damon Jones, Sasha Pavlovic, Eric Snow, Scot Pollard, Ira Newble, Donyell Marshall, David Wesley,Anderon Varejao, Dwayne Jones, and Shannon Brown to the FINALS.... talk about a horrific team. Just don't think Kobe could've done that with this teamI don't care how bad the East was that season.

belle155:
i was walking in at tower city and found a ticket to the game on the ground. poor guy that lost it must have been heated. theres no LA/CLE lostand found for game tickets so (grimy maybe) but i took it and right before we went to the arena i walked across the street and sold it to a scalper for cheap. paid for my parking and a few beers.
roll.gif

honestly, who loses a Cavs/Lakers ticket?
eek.gif

Ain't grimey at all, in my opinion. I mean, what the hell else is there to do? Leave it there and it would be snatched up in seconds by someone else who would use it for cash. Pick it up and ask 'Hey, did you lose a ticket? Excuse me, yo guys lose a ticket?'
roll.gif
That would just put it in the hands of someone who didn't really own it.

Once that fell out of the hands of whoever owned it, I mean, the might have had a better chance dropping their driver's license and getting it back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

belle155:
i was walking in at tower city and found a ticket to the game on the ground. poor guy that lost it must have been heated. theres no LA/CLE lostand found for game tickets so (grimy maybe) but i took it and right before we went to the arena i walked across the street and sold it to a scalper for cheap. paid for my parking and a few beers.
roll.gif

honestly, who loses a Cavs/Lakers ticket?
eek.gif

Ain't grimey at all, in my opinion. I mean, what the hell else is there to do? Leave it there and it would be snatched up in seconds by someone else who would use it for cash. Pick it up and ask 'Hey, did you lose a ticket? Excuse me, yo guys lose a ticket?'
roll.gif
That would just put it in the hands of someone who didn't really own it.

Once that fell out of the hands of whoever owned it, I mean, the might have had a better chance dropping their driver's license and getting it back.
laugh.gif

thats what im sayin man. those scalpers scooped it up with the quickness.  they flock around like vultures out there.  i mean it was like 30 min before the game so i wasnt about to haggle.  got enough for parking and a few arena priced beers so i was happy. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

As a Laker & Kobe fan, I have admit that Lebron is so gifted that he makes the game look too easy and he basically is unstoppable. He is superman (sorrydwight & shaq) and is not from this planet. I would say Kobe is batman in that he uses his skills and technique to do his superhero stuff.
As corny as this sounds, it actually makes sense.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

AG 47 wrote:

and Lebron took Larry hughes, Damion Jones, Donyell Marshall, Z, Drew Gooden (servicable) Eric Snow, Scott Pollard and a bunch of other sorry mogs to the finals... So whats you're point again?

True Lebron makes his teammates better. But good enough to win a championship? doubtful.

You can only make a bum look so good until their true colors come shining through.

Please. LeBron did it against the Weaker conference. The East wasn't nearly as good as it is now. And you look at where they finished in their division? 2nd place.

Now look at when Kobe took that garbage squad to the playoffs only to lose to the high octane offense of the Phoenix Suns. The west had Dallas, Phoenix, Houston, San Antonio,
Utah, Denver, and even Golden State playing at a high level. Kobe did it against a higher level of competition than LeBron did. Of course LeBron's path would be easier in the East.

Also, another overlooked fact is that several of the Laker players from that team aren't even in the league anymore. Smush Parker was not an NBA level starting point guard.
Chris Mihm? Medvendenko? Aaron Mckie? Devean George? Just typing out these names makes me cringe.

LeBron took a team of Boobie, Drew Gooden, Z, Larry Hughes, Damon Jones, Sasha Pavlovic, Eric Snow, Scot Pollard, Ira Newble, Donyell Marshall, David Wesley, Anderon Varejao, Dwayne Jones, and Shannon Brown to the FINALS.... talk about a horrific team. Just don't think Kobe could've done that with this team I don't care how bad the East was that season.

And Lost 0-4. And hasn't been back.. Kobe took that team from 06,07 from getting bounced 4-1 to a NBA Finals 1 year later, and then Won the year after. Lebron gets a new team every year.. so his odds of building a team into a winner are very low. 

Back
Top Bottom