Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

^ they all think like that just scared to admit it
wink.gif

Kind of like the way you never admit the Clippers suck?
laugh.gif

Maybe next year...again..
ejzpmr.jpg

roll.gif

it HAD to be eminem though? really? can't get some biggie or something? i'll even take some bone thugs since he was in Cleveland.

eminem is such a waste of talent.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

^^ your a ******.

You probably should learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before you call anyone a ******.

Originally Posted by got shoes

huh???? How can you be a waste of talent if he making money.

A lot of %@*$*@ entertainers make money.

At his best Em is great, recently he's been average at best. He is capable of making music better than what he has in recent years.

Good win without Mo.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

At his best Em is great, recently he's been average at best. He is capable of making music better than what he has in recent years.

What are you talking about? Recently he's been far passed average with his rhymes, when you got Lupe Fiasco saying he can't top Eminem when he wasflowing over the Forever beat, that says alot fam

Originally Posted by BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Games like this put me back in check and make me realize just how much better Lebron is than Kobe.
--I been a Kobe-stan in denial. Hahaha

smartest thing a laker fan ever said

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Originally Posted by KingJames23

What are you talking about? Recently he's been far passed average with his rhymes, when you got Lupe Fiasco saying he can't top Eminem when he was flowing over the Forever beat, that says alot fam

23h0f0l.gif

laugh.gif
at this thread going in multiple directions... they talking about whos better lip singer and now talking about eminem is a waste of talent???? SMFH
laugh.gif

but anyways, lebron playing like himself in 2k10 at 4th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

People will find anything about Lebron to complain about its disgusting

i dont blame them if he straight embarrassed them for 34 pts 9 dimes and 5 boards and you bring in a defensive stopper and it doesnt do anyhting and your bigscant rebound or hit FTs
wink.gif

After watching some highlights from last nights game, Did it look like Kobe tripped up lebron on purpose when he fell in the final seconds of the 2nd to anyoneelse?

So many opportunities, so little results down the stretch.

LeBron was killing it.

Good thing they have a game tonight, to move on from this loss.

Originally Posted by DubA169

it HAD to be eminem though? really? can't get some biggie or something? i'll even take some bone thugs since he was in Cleveland.

eminem is such a waste of talent.

What? The song that was made for HIS movie?

lol @ Lebron better than kobe.

I would LOVE to see Lebron shoot jumpers all night with a broken finger and see his percentage.

We'll see whose left standing again at the end of the season.

You guys can have your little victory, because another season without a title for Cavs = Lebron going to another team.

I cannot wait.
Lebron makes his teamates better.

--Lebron willed his team to victory last night. Kobe did not. Thats that.
--Thats why I said Lebron > Kobe. Is this for all time? Not necessarily. But it is certainly for the meantime.

--Lebron has a good supprting cast. But they havent been to the big show(aside from Shaq). We'll see...
--Yes, I know soome of them were there in '07 but that was hardly a show.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I would LOVE to see Lebron shoot jumpers all night with a broken finger and see his percentage.

You guys can have your little victory, because another season without a title for Cavs = Lebron going to another team.

I cannot wait.
Lebron makes his teamates better.

Are you implying Kobe doesn't?

Kobe took a team of Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Lamar Odom, Brian Cook, Jordan Farmar, and Chris Mihm to the playoffs....twice.

but the truth is smackin these fools right in the god damn face and now we gota hear..

- Excuses about how Kobe trains, 4 rings, injuries, and waiting till playoff time.
grin.gif

I cannot wait.

2 out of 4.

Nice.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom