**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Main reason i'm not worried in this series

I am worried

this is the playoffs. Every loss gets you closer to an exit.We act like everything else will be equal next game except we will hit shots

maybe we do all that but Dame goes for 55 on us - which may offset our improvements.
Also just bc these nerds realize these stars doesn’t mean the lakers staff will.

That play where Davis dove for loose ball up 6. That somehow ended up in Lillards hands for the 3 hurt. Esp cuz we hit a 3 on the other end. Coulda been up 9

Cant get over how lost AD looked out there SMH

Dwight gave up some good minutes and I liked the toughness he provided

Javale need to be send to China

I just need Dwight to calm down.

He got so many dumb fouls. Just keep your hands up and stay solid. Most of the fouls happened because he was swinging his arms.

Gonna be interesting what adjustments get done. Blazers switched it up by putting Whiteside in there and it paid off had some huge blocks and affected shots.

I'm actually kinda glad we've been shooting so bad. It's inevitable that it's gonna swing and they'll start knocking down everything. Same thing happened in the regular season

Not confident in this at all. Dudes ain't eem going to shoot around anymore.

What are they shooting like below 20% in the bubble? Law of averages is realer than real

25%

We only shot 35% for the regular season. Thing is the people who are getting most of the 3s, (DG and KCP) have zero confidence even on the wide open ones if Vogel is going to continue to give them minutes.

And if AD is going to continue to float around the perimeter then he might want to go do some light shooting.

They just need to shoot average from 3 man

no idea what’s going on with DG but he needs to shave his head it worked for tatum

also dunno why Dion got 0 minutes. Vogel is so trash man. I love caruso but he can barely dribble. Need some sort of offensive punch lol just swap DG for Cheez

ix1q9fbhgzh51.jpg

just feel like if the shooting is THAT bad then why not play Dion? We’ve seen that he is really good at dribble penetration and finishing. Can shoot/get a tough bucket and can even facilitate at times

also he’s just gotta stop running two bigs. Like they go on a run with Kuz being impactful then he takes Kuz right out for said brick artists and the lead goes from 6 to down lol thafs bad coaching

Don’t laugh but I’d rather see AD out there with Dudley then McGee. Can hit 3. Can match him up against Melo. He should play too.

Screw the game. Let’s watch this. McGee is a star! A future movie director

Seems like fans complain about every coach’s rotations when they lose.
We had so many open shots but nobody can hit. That’s been our problem for like 52 years

It was true with Puke and it's true with Vogel. Said it during the game.

Back
Top Bottom