**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

please. He resigned with OKC because he knew LeBron was about to be a Laker, it was the worst kept secret.

if we made PG a priority we’d get Kawhi too. And would’ve kept the young core or traded them for assets/role players

Doc and Jerry had that vision, but we wanted the big shiny name for business reasons despite him being in Year 16 and slowing down.

revisionist history, but just look how guys like PG and Dame take over games while LeBron is bricking FTs and threes and passing to scrubs. He’s old !

I'm just amazed that you actually believe this. You're drunk and angry. Please go to sleep

That was by far one of the weirdest games ever.
Team defense played like it was game 7.
LeBron played wxcellent

Ad seemed by the eye test like he played great but had only 7 points in second half. 8/24 from field

15 percent from 3 point land but basically had game won despite this!?

problem is that it’s the playoffs and you can only screw up 3 more times, a thing this is team is MORE then Capable of

Also: ******* caris levert. He drives in and hits that game winner and we are laughing our way to a W over San Antonio right now

Our answer to every question can't be "LeBron please save us!" He didn't play perfect but he played very well. Someone else needs to step up.

His stats are whip cream on s**t

remember when Clarkson put up great stats but lost game after game? Remember people saying those stats don’t matter when you lose?

whip cream on s**t

remember when Clarkson put up great stats but lost game after game? Remember people saying those stats don’t matter when you lose?

C'mon dawg, be reasonable. LeBron is the only guy in our team who could hit a shot and create opportunities for others. Maybe someone else on the team should step up. AD can't shoot 33% from the field and expect us to win.

C'mon dawg, be reasonable. LeBron is the only guy in our team who could hit a shot and create opportunities for others. Maybe someone else on the team should step up. AD can't shoot 33% from the field and expect us to win.

He put himself on mt Rushmore and called himself the goat. If you say that, you should take over crunch time against 8 seed to set the Tone and give your team confidence like say oh I don’t know DAME does

No lie. After watching this team during the bubble having difficulty hitting those outside shots plus no real “home court” factor. Hard to see Lakers beat a red hot Blazers team 4 times. Blazers got their engine fired up and going. That ****er Pat Bev and Skip Bayless knew what they were doing.

We waited 7 years to get mopped. If we thought 2020 was going to get worse, wait till AD leaves this team once the media starts really scrutinizing him as soft. Lebron don’t got that fire instinct like Kobe did to fire up Pau.

RIP Kobe.

Couple adjustments.

Hitting even 25% from 3.
75% from the free throw line.
Couple buckets from KCP (who has been great after the slow start)
And Dwight has to stop fouling.

We'll be ok.

AD, Bron, Kuz, KCP, Caruso lineup needs to happen. (If KCP still struggles, use Waiters)

It’s the 4 straight missed free throws for me. Like I can’t really believe that part. **** got me thinking they tryna play the underdog role on purpose :lol:

Hate losing but boy did it feel good to see the Lakers playing meaningful basketball again...

Honestly the Lakers had no business being in this game they way they shot the ball from the perimeter. More AD at the 5 minutes and if Green/KCP are struggling Vogel needs to go to his bench quicker, I’d like to see what Swish could do with some of the looks that Danny Green keeps bricking.

Will be interesting to see how this team responds on Thursday.

Vogel too stubborn with his rotations
That’s one thing Lue did was if a dude was shooting them out the game he’d put someone else in lol

Dunno why Bron not taking fadeaways in the bubble he might not be feeling comfortable with his bubble jumper lol

they def need to run AD at the 5 and more Kieff imo. But maybe it’s cuz AD doesn’t like playing 5 idk lol or just swap mcgees minutes with markieffs and say he’s the 5 lmao

AD doesn’t like playing the 5, he’s said this on numerous occasions. But it’s not about what you want individually, it SHOULD be about what’s best for the team.

Reminds me of Dwight’s first run with the Lakers where he didn’t want to run P&R anymore and they kinda catered to him a bit because he was going into FA that summer

I hate that the Lakers lost tonight, but as so many have mentioned, they missed SO MANY DAMN SHOTS that they can't do worse. Knowing that, and that they only lost by 7, if they do even a little bit better they'll win. I'm not trippin' after this one game. But they don't need to fk around and get down 0-2.

I hate that the Lakers lost tonight, but as so many have mentioned, they missed SO MANY DAMN SHOTS that they can't do worse. Knowing that, and that they only lost by 7, if they do even a little bit better they'll win. I'm not trippin' after this one game. But they don't need to fk around and get down 0-2.
I mean we keep saying they can’t shoot any worse than they have which is true but if we shoot horribly even if it’s it’s a little less horrible than tonight, we’re in trouble.

Mofos have been in one of the worst shooting slumps I’ve seen lol

was atleast in the top half of the league in offense / shooting and :lol:

dunno what it’s gonna take for folks to hit shots. Even Denver got like 7 no names consistently hitting 2 a Game lol

this was never goong to be a dominant series tho imo.I thought 5 at first but I’m leaning 6 now but they’re all gonna be grindy. And tbh I think every single playoff game is going to be Grindy. Don’t see them shooting anyone out the gym

Mofos have been in one of the worst shooting slumps I’ve seen lol

was atleast in the top half of the league in offense / shooting and :lol:

dunno what it’s gonna take for folks to hit shots. Even Denver got like 7 no names consistently hitting 2 a Game lol

this was never goong to be a dominant series tho imo.I thought 5 at first but I’m leaning 6 now but they’re all gonna be grindy. And tbh I think every single playoff game is going to be Grindy. Don’t see them shooting anyone out the gym
Worst part is CJ, Melo or Nurk didn’t have much of a good offensive game tonight.

We’re gonna step it up and this series will be our true wake up but it’s just hard to watch is go 5-32 from 3. AD and Bron are both gonna need to average 30 for us and Bron is gonna have to be twice as assertive. Having 16 going in to the 4th won’t cut it

Trading 2’s vs 3’s...

I get wanting to bench KCP, but he just seems like a low confidence player and if you lose him now there’s no turning back. He’s had some good moments this season, I just think we’ll have to live or die with what him and DG give us from the perimeter.

Lord help us all lol

Back
Top Bottom