**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Looks like Knecht might crack the rotation....
Screenshot_20241023_083949_Reddit.jpg

Love to see it. 🔥

It's weird that we won last night.
As far as bigs go, we still really have just AD & Hayes, but then if someone doesn't consider AD a traditional big, then we just have 15 minutes from Hayes... while they have Gobert & Randle.
And I've been told that the NBA is aaallll about the bigs.
A lot; I've been told that A LOT, in A LOTTTTT of posts.
Weird.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

("It was 1 game. Let's see that in a series" in 3... 2...)
🤣😂
Last year MINNY OWNED THE LAKERS BECAUSE OF KAT, RUDY, AND NAZ.

This year Minnesota will be worse because Randle ain't it and he ain't a true big. The Wolves will miss KAT's presence. Mark my words.

This is why AD dominated last night, because Townes wasn't there and Randle is easy work for AD as you saw all game. Were you paying close attention?

Talk to me when we win a championship with AD playing CENTER FULL TIME (aka more than 90% of his minutes).

As happy as you guys are about last night's win, this team still ain't built to win a championship.

Until AD wins a title playing center 90-plus percent of the time, I'm the one laughing because the Lakers 2-Big championship formula will have been proven valid yet again. Even coach JJ has acknowledged his team needs a bruising Big Man . 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Screenshot_20230215_213501_Google.jpg

All season long, the discussion ain't gonna stop until this team PROVES it can beat and win a season series or playoff series vs giants like BOS and DEN with OKC and MEM coming with an even bigger lineup LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom