**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

KCP i’m ok with being off. he’s been soild more times than not....

Green on the other hand. needs to get his **** together ASAP

Worst part is CJ, Melo or Nurk didn’t have much of a good offensive game tonight.

We’re gonna step it up and this series will be our true wake up but it’s just hard to watch is go 5-32 from 3. AD and Bron are both gonna need to average 30 for us and Bron is gonna have to be twice as assertive. Having 16 going in to the 4th won’t cut it
Actually did a pretty solid job on dame for the most part until the closing parts of the game

I do hate how they officiate that foul when he throws up a shot when defender fighting over a screen like bruh what the defender supposed to do cuz he pulls up basically with his shoulder on the screen so iftry to fight thru it’s a foul but if you go under its a 60% shot :lol:

also I don’t mind KCP as much because at least he has some energy and tries to make plays
Danny Green Mohawk *** just getting cardio and fouls. Passing up shots for floaters and **** lol

Actually did a pretty solid job on dame for the most part until the closing parts of the game

I do hate how they officiate that foul when he throws up a shot when defender fighting over a screen like bruh what the defender supposed to do cuz he pulls up basically with his shoulder on the screen so iftry to fight thru it’s a foul but if you go under its a 60% shot :lol:

also I don’t mind KCP as much because at least he has some energy and tries to make plays
Danny Green Mohawk *** just getting cardio and fouls. Passing up shots for floaters and **** lol
At this point , I’m just expecting DG to only come through when we truly need him. On some 6-8 3’s in one game type **** against the Clippers in game 6 or something.

Lakers needed this loss. Against a hot team already in playoff mode, it lets L.A. know that they gotta eliminate the mistakes and improve the focus.

If outside-in ain't working on O, then run your sets working from inside-out. Def wanna see more post up play from Bron, AD, and Dion.

That's how Kobe, Pau, Shaq, Cap, Big Game, and Magic always used to do it in playoff time. Go to the post and smash em from inside.

Dame was contained from the like the 5 minute mark of the second quarter until like 3-4 minutes to go in the game.

I felt we were losing this game when he pulled up from half with like 3:15 left in the 4th.

Efw4LD0UMAA2TF3

ScarceWideeyedAlpaca-size_restricted.gif

Not sure I can watch these games anymore. Can’t sleep, can’t eat. Ridiculous. I’m a freaking grown man with a wife and kids and I’m sulking like a baby and ruining the mood in my house bc I put all my faith in a guy with gold teeth/ vlogger and a guy who can’t put 3 words together and was on house arrest.

I have a feeling people are going to think this is effed up, but if you think about it, anyone who says its effed up really only thinks so because it's actually being said to HIM, to his face. People say the same thing about him in the NBA thread, and no one thinks that's effed up. 👀🤷‍♂️

I have a feeling people are going to think this is effed up, but if you think about it, anyone who says its effed up really only thinks so because it's actually being said to HIM, to his face. People say the same thing about him in the NBA thread, and no one thinks that's effed up. 👀🤷‍♂️
If I saw him in real life. I’d look at him, shake my head and make the choking motion. ******* idiot needs to be put to sleep

KCP will get going. He needs a layup or something, that'll get him going.

Bron will get him one.

Kuz was the only one who looked normal with his shot.

Down 16, to up 6. Shooting horrifically. We can clean that up. AD won't shoot 33% and Bron will start to assert a lil more.

Welcome to playoff basketball and being on the most popular team in the league. This comes with a territory. You'll get incredible praise when you play well and fans will crap on you when you play poorly. I think it's completely appropriate for fans to get on players. As long as they're not talking sideways and making personal attacks or talking about their families, I'm fine with it.

Welcome to playoff basketball and being on the most popular team in the league. This comes with a territory. You'll get incredible praise when you play well and fans will crap on you when you play poorly. I think it's completely appropriate for fans to get on players. As long as they're not talking sideways and making personal attacks or talking about their families, I'm fine with it.
Nah fam. Need more sideway talk and family talk. Give it to him from his kids all the way up to his great great grandparents. Let him hear it. He won’t be safe in LA if he keeps this up

When they go 2 center big we should go small with Morris and AD. Force whiteside out. At least makes him respect Morris as a 3 pt threat

No Javele, more Kieff/Kuz.
When Bron is off the floor until Rondo gets back, give Bubble Cheese some minutes.
AD was loas managed through the season so he could up his minutes at the 5 for the playoffs so dammit do it.
And on everything I love, stop with this passive *** **** LeBron Raymone James!

Last edited:
After sleeping on it...

Still upset.

But there were some positives. We didn't get ran. We made mistakes. We beat ourselves. But we can't lose Thursday.

Do i have to wait until next season to start the fire vogel train? :lol:

Wouldn’t mind Alvin Gentry if it gets AD at the 5 :lol:

What a wasted defensive effort. Our defense at times was phenomenal. Let’s see how Voegele adjusts next game. Because the starting lineup they had just does not work. And anybody with half a brain can see that. Even me. How the hell do I see that and he can’t.

Back
Top Bottom