**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don’t get why shooters always suck when they become lakers
Danny was killing us in SA those years now he pump faking the air smh

I don’t get why shooters always suck when they become lakers
Danny was killing us in SA those years now he pump faking the air smh
Laker pressure must be different
Man was in Canada shooting 46% on corner 3s

comes to THE franchise and pump faking and taking floaters that brick

Blazers WANT all of those guys shooting. They want AD 30 feet from the basket. They are packing it in and daring us to make threes. We have our secret weapon Rondo coming back to take all those shots :pimp:

That's the most frustrating part. The blazers are a terrible defensive team and they're not employing any great defensive tactics. We're just missing bunnies at the rim and bricking wide open threes. We should be scoring 120 against these guys

Thats why I'm not TOO worried yet. If we shoot 25% instead of like 12% from 3 we win the game. Very possible if Bron and AD knock down those 4 FT's in a row it's a different game.
We shot ourselves in the foot and the game was still there for the taking... I'm happy we got smacked in the mouth, cuz it's time to show up.

Remember in 09 when Houston took us to Game 7 round 1? We lost game 1 of that series and the sky was falling.

Thats why I'm not TOO worried yet. If we shoot 25% instead of like 12% from 3 we win the game. Very possible if Bron and AD knock down those 4 FT's in a row it's a different game.
We shot ourselves in the foot and the game was still there for the taking... I'm happy we got smacked in the mouth, cuz it's time to show up.

Remember in 09 when Houston took us to Game 7 round 1? We lost game 1 of that series and the sky was falling.
true. LeBron May make those free throws while Dame might also go for 60 in that game. We kind of “contained” him this game

ClosedSparseHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

Trust Bean and Pau more than Bron and AD.

What I can’t understand is they are playing a gym with no crowd and can’t shoot. You ain’t got the fans heckling or booing or giving you **** for a playing bad. These guys mentally ain’t ready. It’s like these dudes ain’t never played in a open gym before.

Back
Top Bottom