**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pelicans are asking for 4 first round picks? Nah, I'm good. Trade AD to the Knicks

I’m
Over
Woj

Haven’t heard anything from Turner or Shams backing this up. Ainge must be paying Woj a bunch or Wojs sources are all messed up at this point.

No way the Suns could help us out? lol
if they really want Zo.. which they might because he would be a killer fit with Booker and Ayton IMO
prob give up 1st rounder(s), JJ, bridges(?), warren(doubtful tho) lol
if they did that would help offset some of what lakers give up because it's speculated Lakers would have to take Solo Hill contract

Magic just might be dumb enough to do it

And Pelinka is looking for some bible anecdote to help explain this to fans

Woj at this point is so pro-Boston. Dude is out there every 2-3 hours talking about Pels want this, if not they’ll just deal with Boston this summer.

Woj throwing salt because he has no plugs in Lakers org :rofl:

Dude only puts optimistic spin on teams where he's got a source.

Makes 0 effort to hide it.

Scroll through his podcast guests and bet whoever has been on there doesn't get shade thrown on their name by Woj ever.

There is maddddddd posturing going on from every side. **** is wild.

Lakers already leaked that they offered everybody so the fan base / Lebron can’t pull the why didn’t we trade these bums for PG/Leonard/Unibrow when we had the chance card.

Which ever ways this go, I’ll be happy. Either we get a 25 year old hall of famer or we get Lebron + young core + 2nd max free agent this summer.

Lakers need to back away now. Pels trying to play us and make the front office look like fools. I hope they publicly address it and say they are not interested. We saw how trade rumors did Pau and Lamar. We probably lost the kids for the rest of the year with all this talk :ohwell:

Lakers need to back away now. Pels trying to play us and make the front office look like fools. I hope they publicly address it and say they are not interested. We saw how trade rumors did Pau and Lamar. We probably lost the kids for the rest of the year with all this talk :ohwell:

Pau and Lamar were established vets when their names entered trade talks. They could afford to quit at this point in the season and not worry about finances.

Kuz, Zo, and Ingram aren't even really rich yet. They have second contracts to play for.

8 other adults + a newborn are depending on Zo's next contract. LOL... he's definitely not giving up.

Kuz isn't making real money by pro athlete standards. If you think that guy wants to mail it in while wearing the purp and gold and end up back in Flint MI drinking dirty water you're sorely mistaken.

Any drop off in effort/play by those 3 would only be due to injury and not hurt feelings over being offered up in trade talks.

4 first round picks?

are they ******* serious?

has that ever been done in the history of sports?

and 2 second round picks?

plus half the roster?

that has to be a typo

Pelicans are asking for 4 first round picks? Nah, I'm good. Trade AD to the Knicks

At this point **** AD & The Pels

What’s the last superstar that went for this high of an asking price. They want us to do have their org hasn’t been able to do well. DRAFT.

Not out fault you guys couldn’t get AD help. We just the beneficiary of you being crap at it.

I hope you don’t take our offer now and DA fleeces y’all and you get stuck with an offer of Zu/2 second round picks.

4 first round picks?

are they ****ing serious?

has that ever been done in the history of sports?

and 2 second round picks?

plus half the roster?

that has to be a typo

Almost, Boston fleeced the Nets for 2 unprotected 1st and 2 pick swaps. Which makes this supposed counter offer all the more suspicious and ridiculous.

Why is it **** AD?

He’s literally done everything he could do to get here lol. He had his pops yell out, “**** BOSTON!”

Unibrow is that dude :pimp:

Almost, Boston fleeced the Nets for 2 unprotected 1st and 2 pick swaps. Which makes this supposed counter offer all the more suspicious and ridiculous.
got Ainge written all over it

where the league-wide tampering complaints at now?

Lakers looked “bad” for not getting PG or Leonard.

Everyone will give them a pass for not getting Unibrow because the price was leaked.

Magic and Rob will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom