**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Gonna be interesting to see if Rich Paul has one more trick up his sleeve. A lot of back and forth going on. Rich Paul leaks the preferred list. Pels/Ainge/Woj leaking all these other info that they want a lot more.

Gonna be interesting to see if Rich Paul has one more trick up his sleeve. A lot of back and forth going on. Rich Paul leaks the preferred list. Pels/Ainge/Woj leaking all these other info that they want a lot more.

I guess Momo said they have a few more bullets in the chamber but I doubt it gets to that point.

We’ll see. 60 hours left.

The Lakers have to have a walk away point. We're going to look bad for not getting Davis but we're also going to look bad for not getting Davis but we're also going to look bad for giving up pics until 2025.

We've done our best, offered our best package and if they don't like it oh well. There's a reason why every decent player that franchise has ever had ends up leaving. They're just being unreasonable and not working in good faith.

At this point Boston must be laughin at us. Played us like fools

Ainge got Demps to **** with us. And what did we all get out of all this? Drama and uncertainty in the locker room and players realizing we don’t give one **** about them. Our locker room/coaching staff is all fractured now

Demps was never gonna trade AD to us unless he got that bogus *** 4 first round pick and half the roster offer. All this is games for them .. **** them

At this point Boston must be laughin at us. Played us like fools

Ainge got Demps to **** with us. And what did we all get out of all this? Drama and uncertainty in the locker room and players realizing we don’t give one **** about them. Our locker room/coaching staff is all fractured now

Demps was never gonna trade AD to us unless he got that bogus *** 4 first round pick and half the roster offer. All this is games for them .. **** them

Celtics players feel the exact same way. How do you think Jaylen Brown and Tatum feel knowing that they're going to get dealt in a couple of months :lol:? Even worse, they have a so-called "leader" in Kyrie who's on the fence about being there next season. That's just the NBA, these players understand it's a business.

If that really what NO wants then **** them!

4 first round picks my ***

They can keep AD ...... til 2020

I hope Boston trades for him in July and he sits out the season. :lol:

We offered everything we had and New Orleans is listening to Ainge.

Have to land star #2 and hope AD really wants to play with Bron in 20.

Celtics players feel the exact same way. How do you think Jaylen Brown and Tatum feel knowing that they're going to get dealt in a couple of months :lol:? Even worse, they have a so-called "leader" in Kyrie who's on the fence about being there next season. That's just the NBA, these players understand it's a business.

Exactly. All these players gotta deal with it.

This is Anthony ******* Davis we’re talking about. You’re not getting traded for Josh Jackson or something like that.

I hope Boston trades for him in July and he sits out the season. :lol:

We offered everything we had and New Orleans is listening to Ainge.

Have to land star #2 and hope AD really wants to play with Bron in 20.

One positive from this is we showed Bron/AD/Klutch + other free agents around the league we’ll do whatever it takes to win.

Well whatever it takes minus giving up 10 players :lol:

BC833D08-82E5-407F-8AC6-DD4F7C74C807.jpeg
We gonna end up with Josh Jackson and Jabari Parker at the end of all of this

Didn't we always wanted Jabari Parker during the draft?! lol

We gotta walk away.

4 first round picks, 2 second round picks, and all those players?

This isn't Mike Jordan or Bron 8 years ago...

Nah. Walk away and the Pelicans get played.

Reactions: God
Either way if we keep the youngins theyre going to be disgruntled and now its known the pels dont really want them either...these dudes aint resigning with the pels and they know that...this deal aint going down anymore...and we are left with a messed up locker room

I’m just gonna say since nobody else will. AD is an amazing player but OVERRATED AF. Even if the lakers landed him your still not ******* with golden state and maybe not even Houston.

I’m just gonna say since nobody else will. AD is an amazing player but OVERRATED AF. Even if the lakers landed him your still not ****ing with golden state and maybe not even Houston.
I was just saying this to my coworker you aren't beating GS with that lineup why rush. AD has been in NO for how many years and two playoff trips, the win was thanks to playoff Rondo.

Anthony Davis overrated?

:lol: he’s 2 years older than Kyle Kuzma
Is Kuzma the measuring stick on players though. Yeah AD is good but Lakers giving up a LOT for him. *KNOCK on WOOD* Him or Bron get hurt we turn into the LA Pelicans.

In other news Lakers need to win 20 of the remaining 29 games to hit 47 wins. That was the cutoff for the 8th seed last year, things looking very bleak.
Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Man, I’m so disappointed how this season has turned out. I had realistic high hopes and thought Lebron was going to exercise patience. We were a 4th seed and despite of their flaws, injuries and suspensions. The chemistry was clicking and there was plenty of hope when they took the Warriors down on Christmas day. Lakers always had this punchers chance to go deep into the postseason.

Back
Top Bottom