**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

NO and Demps have to be worse than the Knicks franchise at this point...

Screenshot_20190205-074548_Chrome.jpg

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-pe...y-davis-returning-monday-night-145658903.html
NO wanted to play dirty do none RP and AD will

Going to attack their optics really bad

wish we could have kept the play we had earlier this season and just dealt our players in the offseason as we acquire
the 3rd star.

Our young core would have had Playoff experience, winning experience which could mean more value for our guys.
ALSO, the year wouldn't be as messy as this and we'd have more wins. WE BEAT GSW at Oracle!
think about that...

http://arizonasports.com/story/1830...ts-lonzo-and-his-brothers-to-team-up-on-suns/

"LaVar Ball still wants his three sons to play professionally together.

That couldn’t be made more clear when the father of Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball joined 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station’s Doug & Wolf to discuss why he told ESPN he’d like his son to play for the Phoenix Suns — if Lonzo is in fact traded by Thursday’s deadline.

“I gave the Lakers the first right of refusal. I said, ‘Get all three of my boys and you got championships.’ They think I’m just talking,” LaVar Ball said."

If trade doesnt go down this team is lost dont know if relationships can be repaired

I still think it’s gunna happen tomorrow.
Flip KCP + pick + Hill’s contract for Jabari

If trade doesnt go down this team is lost dont know if relationships can be repaired
They should be fine. Rumors are all these are nothing new here.

Now if it was there were actually traded and then it was vetoed or something then it would be a different story.

not everybody is a weak emo like lamar odom

trade talks happen everyday b the young core needs to take it as a last chance and play their asses off

they need to let luke go tho. let marco nunez get a stab at head coach

Back
Top Bottom