**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Trade better not happen.

Only way the trade is worth while is if it's just the two first round picks.

I have no idea why NO thinks they deserve 4.

Trade better not happen.

Only way the trade is worth while is if it's just the two first round picks.

I have no idea why NO thinks they deserve 4.

Think they threw out 4 because that's what Ainge is probably telling them he's going to give them. They basically trying to leverage us against a deal that potentially may never come. I say **** em and let's try and roll with this group. Damn Lebron and his timeline.

Think they threw out 4 because that's what Ainge is probably telling them he's going to give them. They basically trying to leverage us against a deal that potentially may never come. I say **** em and let's try and roll with this group. Damn Lebron and his timeline.

I pray they give NO those picks and AD bolts in the summer of 2020.

**** the Celtics.

Reactions: DLF
Hell NO to Zo & Kuzma for Beal... i'm all for trading our young guys for AD or someone of that caliber, But Bradley coming here isn't really tipping the scale on us being a championship contender & it hurts our cap for the summer.

These dudes on meth-amphetamines

Screenshot_20190205-140712_Instagram.jpg

Yeah not giving up Zo, Kuz, and picks for Beal. He isn't all that he is a good third or fourth option, however he is going to want some money soon. He is a good second option in the east, not in the west.

Anyone know if load management is in effect tonight or is LeBron going to grace us with his presence?

Yeah not giving up Zo, Kuz, and picks for Beal. He isn't all that he is a good third or fourth option, however he is going to want some money soon. He is a good second option in the east, not in the west.

Anyone know if load management is in effect tonight or is LeBron going to grace us with his presence?
hes playing

LeLoad is playing tonight!! Lakers by 1. McGee buzzer beating sweeping hook shot off the backboard from straight away :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom