**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

With this current cast, and no LeBron, you guys are the current Cavs. These young guys are regular guys. They can all be replaced by veterans who sign for the minimum.

Name 3 veterans minimum guys that are you giving you the production of Lonzo, BI, Kuz

Magic should have been hung up on the phone.

If it’s true we offered BI, Kuz and Zo and they still declined, the offer should have been pulled already. Let AD cuz havoc within your organization when he never suits up again.

I’m talking WINS, man.... what are they winning? Nothing. I’d take 3 spot up shooters over those guys.

Again... name 3 minimum guys you will get that will produce more for this team than those 3...You’re talking outta your ***

Demps is a moron. Let Ainge fleece you for Tatum? Lmao

Screenshot_20190204-192806_Twitter.jpg

Again... name 3 minimum guys you will get that will produce more for this team than those 3...You’re talking outta your ***

I don’t know specifics - I’m not the GM. But I know LeBron needs vet shooters more than young stagnancy.

Issa wrap on this season if this falls through. Locker room won't be able to recover. Thanks a lot Bron.

See...I don't know about that. This is a business. You have to understand that.

Injuries to me will have more of an affect on the season.

Agreed Tupac. These kids been in trade rumors their entire careers and will be going forward as well.

Tatum & Brown are constantly in trade talks. It really doesn’t matter. These guys are professionals.

Lets just get healthy so these kids can get playoff experience and get their value up. The Lakers were THIRD in the league at net rating when they were healthy. We were a 3rd/4th seed in the west and climbing. We will be fine either way.

Yoo eff the celtics for real...glad they screwed themselves with that hayward contract

Eh I doubt it. Kuz already seems to be mentally shot and for this to be as public as it has been is different from before. And they already rebelling on Puke anyway.

I hope they wait until summer and DA only offers them Jaylen/Brown/ pick(s)

And then when they decide to circle back we pull our god father offer from them and the only get Bi/Zu/Pick

Sounds like the Saints execs within the Pelicans front office don’t want Lebron/AD/Rich Paul to be able to swing their ***** around and pull strings. They don’t wanna give in to players and give them control

I don't even know if it's mathematically possible to trade for him this summer. These salaries are too drastically different.

Idk man I don’t see Ainge offering Tatum lol

Woj has been pretty one sided reporting thus far too

This is what will separate lebron from Kobe and Mj. Lebron always bringing this circus every year every team. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom