Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is clear at this point who is actually watching KS content and desiring to have an honest discussion about the thread title.

I’m proud of all the posters who have valiantly fought off the constant trolling and attempted thread details, keep up the good fight.

A0523527-1E95-4E98-858C-0A8E76C70034.gif

It seems to me that modern feminist women have a collective action problem.

Let's say I accept and agree with, the modern progressive feminist lens of socitey.

-beauty standards are socially constructed phenomenon of the patriarchy.
-and it needs to be challenged and torn down to achieve true equality.

if the patriarchy is as a dominant a force as feminist believe it to be;
that means dismantling beauty standards
getting men to expand their lens of attraction to fatter bodies, older bodies,
and place less value on women's looks

that type of fundamental shift in culture will take decades I would think...

Is a fat women willing to wait,...stay fat and possibly die alone to achieve this shif?

or will she act in her own self interest, drop the weight, attract more men
...further retrenching, patriarchal beauty standards?

and there's always the risk that feminist are wrong, and somewhere encoded in men's DNA is an attraction to submissive women with flat stomachs. :lol:

if i was a women I wouldn't be willing to take that risk.
plus exercising and losing weight has benefits beyond its ability to attract men.
Considering how some dudes moving in this thread. The only response I got to this is...
tbt.gif

Nobody gonna entertain a nuanced discussion about the feminist movement having a collective action problem.

Dudes gonna get to "FEMINSIM IS THE PROBLEM", "THEY GOT FAT CHICKS ACTING CRAZY", "LOOK AT LIZZO" in record time

Considering how some dudes moving in this thread. The only response I got to this is...
tbt.gif

Nobody gonna entertain a nuanced discussion about the feminist movement having a collective action problem.

Dudes gonna get to "FEMINSIM IS THE PROBLEM", "THEY GOT FAT CHICKS ACTING CRAZY", "LOOK AT LIZZO" in record time
tbh i haven't read the last few pages.

but...yes it seems like the convo is....devolving. :lol:

I want someone on this thread to tell me why anything that Samuels is saying, is any different than what this idiot is stating from his pulpit?

Pastor tells women to look more like ‘trophy wife’ Melania Trump

I've been reading a whole lotta bull on this thread over the past few days, laughing my butt off because nobody has brought up why these so called Black men are still trying to live the family life depicted by white christian men. Why do they think that this is what a family is supposed to be, with men in charge?

I find that puzzling.

Interesting point...

For the record I think feminist are mostly correct.
I want someone on this thread to tell me why anything that Samuels is saying, is any different than what this idiot is stating from his pulpit?

Pastor tells women to look more like ‘trophy wife’ Melania Trump

also in general, modern individualistic progressive culture has created a market inefficiency for

politically incorrect advice that is practically correct. :lol:

I remember a friend who's latina she always complained about her older recent immigrant aunts.
every time she saw them they,

- would comment on her weight,
- warn her not to get fat,
- tell her she's running out of time to find a husband.

now you can say this behavior is immoral, you could say it's problematic, it contributing to a toxic culture around women's bodies... and Il probably agree with all of that.

but it's also...effective advice.

if you want to attract the highest quality men you should not get fat
if you are in your late 20's biology says you are actually running out of time to make a baby something which is a principle reason people get married.

I think film an television and heroic stories have taught us to believe that that the bad guys are not only immoral but wrong about everything.

when in reality sometimes terrible people have the correct diagnosis of reality.

I think the same stuff goes for men.

I think Jordan Peterson took off because progressivisms around

empathy, different approaches to masculinity, and the continued extension of pre adulthood since the invention of the the teenager in in the 60's

made some basic *** advice like,

clean your room,
stand up straight,

some edgelord **** to say :lol:

I think the same stuff goes for men.

I think Jordan Peterson took off because progressivisms around

empathy, different approaches to masculinity, and the continued extension of pre adulthood since the invention of the the teenager in in the 60's

made some basic *** advice like,

clean your room,
stand up straight,

some edgelord **** to say :lol:
Mans built his clout by flipping out about a law he clearly didn't understand, ranting about an ideology hardly anyone believes in, comparing humans to lobsters, repeating right-wing men's rights talking points, and then took all that clout and finessed millions of folk into buying his book filled with some basic *** life advice.

Then mans had a complete mental breakdown, had to go into recovery, and is blocking people on Twitter that tell him to clean his room and posting his speeches back at him

And is now selling another book filled with more basic *** advice :lol:

Elite level scammer

Dude needs to be awarded a Gold Chelsea boot trophy, and a Nigerian Passport, to honor him and his lifetime achievement in finessing

For the record I think feminist are mostly correct.

also in general, modern individualistic progressive culture has created a market inefficiency for

politically incorrect advice that is practically correct. :lol:

I remember a friend who's latina she always complained about her older recent immigrant aunts.
every time she saw them they,

- would comment on her weight,
- warn her not to get fat,
- tell her she's running out of time to find a husband.

now you can say this behavior is immoral, you could say it's problematic, it contributing to a toxic culture around women's bodies... and Il probably agree with all of that.

but it's also...effective advice.

if you want to attract the highest quality men you should not get fat
if you are in your late 20's biology says you are actually running out of time to make a baby something which is a principle reason people get married.

I think film an television and heroic stories have taught us to believe that that the bad guys are not only immoral but wrong about everything.

when in reality sometimes terrible people have the correct diagnosis of reality.
There is a lot that I want to say, but I am going to hold off. I simply want to read right now.

I am glad that I am not a woman hater.

I am certain that your situation has made you rethink the parameters, the rules within a relationship, correct? I read a story you've told of a relative killing himself due to an unfair situation as well, right?

Yup.

Indeed my experiences have shaped my world view a great deal.

I've come to rely on facts. logic, and reason much more than feelings, opinions, and emotions.

Yup.

Indeed my experiences have shaped my world view a great deal.

I've come to rely on facts. logic, and reason much more than feelings, opinions, and emotions.
Be free from dogma in regard to what people think relationships are supposed to be. Challenge monogamist theories, and understand where they originated. Understand that there is nothing wrong with a woman being the breadwinner, and her ability to utilize intelligence over emotion, while still being intuitive. There has always been this saying that women mature faster than men, with men developing physically faster.

A woman that is truly free, can never be a detriment to any man. She can only be an ally to that of men. When she is smart enough to know that the man she is with will indeed protect her, not placing her in any difficult positions, she will do just about anything to make sure that you succeed. I know this woman, have been married to her for quite a while. I also know these women through friendship, wildly successful women, those of whom have told me stories from the vantage point that they have men working beneath them, and how these men try and undermine them in business, in the attempt to form intimate relationships, an attempt to find vulnerabilities.

This are the women I suggest you deal with, successful women who are about getting theirs, then making sure that you are getting yours as well through encouragement. That kind of women would never manipulate, never being a hater.

I am not about any women who will sit at home waiting for me, nor one who needs my approval. I do not need any woman who is worried about pleasing me, while not knowing how to please herself.

I find confidence sexy, attractive, alluring. I find successful women sexy, attractive, alluring. Around these women? I cannot fail, follow?

I can never be disappointed, by people doing their own thing and then doing it well, with proof of success.

I'm saying, as long as I am alive? I am learning, and I never lose because of that.

Some of you here refuse to let black women be held accountable for their current predicament. Take that cape off and let them get this smoke. Because if they continue on this path they will truly be left behind in every facet of society.
What Black women are you discussing exactly? Be careful with your generalizations, because if you are only exposed to failure, that is all you will ever know.

I know more successful Black women, than I do that are failures.

Don't forget as to who that most educated group of people in America actually are.

Here's a hint, they are not white.

Mans built his clout by flipping out about a law he clearly didn't understand, ranting about an ideology hardly anyone believes in, comparing humans to lobsters, repeating right-wing men's rights talking points, and then took all that clout and finessed millions of folk into buying his book filled with some basic *** life advice.

Then mans had a complete mental breakdown, had to go into recovery, and is blocking people on Twitter that tell him to clean his room and posting his speeches back at him

And is now selling another book filled with more basic *** advice :lol:

Elite level scammer

Dude needs to be awarded a Gold Chelsea boot trophy, and a Nigerian Passport, to honor him and his lifetime achievement in finessing

Lol I'm obviously not co signing his goofy stuff.

I'm just saying I think people who know Jordan Peterson for his wild consertive reactionary takes,

underestimate the amount of people who only know 12 rules for life and just know him as a guy who gives solid basic tough love dad life advice.

Lol I'm obviously not co signing his goofy stuff.

I'm just saying I think people who know Jordan Peterson for his wild consertive reactionary takes,

underestimate the amount of people who only know 12 rules for life and just know him as a guy who gives solid basic tough love dad life advice.
I know

I hear you about your point about how people view him

But my point was not really a response to your general point. I was more joking about how dude manage to finesse so many

I know you appreciate and respect a good scammer. An in that regard, Peterson is a living legend

What Black women are you discussing exactly? Be careful with your generalizations, because if you are only exposed to failure, that is all you will ever know.

I know more successful Black women, than I do that are failures.

Don't forget as to who that most educated group of people in America actually are.

Here's a hint, they are not white.

Most educated and most unmarried.

Causation or correlation?

Bruh!

A lot of folks here speaking in the abstract but I actually lived it.

My GF who I loved and cared a great deal for and I were having relationship issues and were trying to work things out when she called me up saying she wanted to come by for a visit.

She called me from the parking lot asking me to come down.

I asked her why she didn't just come up to my apartment and she said she had something for me.

I had no idea what she was talking about.

Wasn't my birthday or anything but she was the type to surprise me with gifts / food so I thought nothing of it.

When I got to her car she told me to open the rear door and take the bag but not to open it until I got back upstairs.

I kissed her goodbye and she drove off.

I get upstairs, open the bag, and inside was a day planner with dates that we had sex circled with hearts, a pink pair of baby timberlands , a blue pair of baby timberlands, (my favorite shoes at the time) and a positive EPT test.

Here I am at the literally "holding the bag" not knowing what to say or do.

Called her and asked her why she didn't stay so we could talk / work things out but she really didn't have an answer.

The next time we met up I told her how I felt and that I wanted us to do it right or not do it at all, meaning the full marriage, commitment, relationship counseling, the whole nine, because I didn't want to be a "baby daddy" or her second "baby daddy" because she was divorced and already had a son.

She never said yes or no...but that she would think about it.

Days turn into weeks and weeks turn a into month w/o hearing a word from her or her answering my calls.

Went to her Mothers house and everything but no luck.

Eventually she reached out to me but never said anything about having an abortion...which she chose to do w/o my knowledge.

I kept those baby shoes for 7 years.

Don't have kids to this day.

He / she would have been 18 by now.

I know my lived experience doesn't impact this discussion - but neither should yours. Its all anecdotal.

The fact is no matter what a man does or doesn't do, Its a woman's choice.

Too many people get caught up on this "you hate women" stuff when you try to hold women accountable FOR THEIR ACTIONS. It just looks like pandering. Some people are out here going through these situations and it ain't all "the man did her dirty" when things go south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom