Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying men have the power to use protection and not become a father is playing semantics and playing stupid now :lol: :lol:

low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg

This is crazy. Yall are acting like if you say men are responsible as well for a single-parent household then you're completely absolving women of blame. No one's saying that. Takes 2 people to make a baby and either one of them could be the reason the child grows up fatherless. Quite often they're both the reason but seeing as how children grow up FATHERless more frequently, there's clearly a mostly male aspect to the issue.

This is crazy. Yall are acting like if you say men are responsible as well for a single-parent household then you're completely absolving women of blame. No one's saying that. Takes 2 people to make a baby and either one of them could be the reason the child grows up fatherless. Quite often they're both the reason but seeing as how children grow up FATHERless more frequently, there's clearly a mostly male aspect to the issue.

The facts / history do not support this "both sides / mostly male" narrative.

Famb, these dudes gone full r/theredpill on us :lol:

Last edited:
Yall are acting like if you say men are responsible as well for a single-parent household then you're completely absolving women of blame. No one's saying that. Takes 2 people to make a baby and either one of them could be the reason the child grows up fatherless. Quite often they're both the reason but seeing as how children grow up FATHERless

I don't understand why this is such a controversial take :lol:

Or...

These dudes have a hero complex.

Gonna save 'em whether they actually need saving or not...cause it makes me feel "manly" to separate choices from consequences for these poor innocent women who don't know any better.

Yes it takes two people to create a baby but only one of these people have the power to give birth to said baby (or not).

No wonder things have devolved to the point that only 1 in 4 Black Women will ever be married and half of them will divorce within 5 years.

But tell me more about "pills". SMH.

I don't understand why this is such a controversial take :lol:

Because its not honest.

Yes it takes two people to create a baby but only one of these people have the power to give birth to said baby (or not).

100% of babies are born by women by choice.

80% of divorces are initiated by women by choice.

Yet we seem to be stuck on stupid when it comes to accountability for these choices.

Or...

These dudes have a hero complex.

Gonna save 'em whether they actually need saving or not...cause it makes me feel "manly" to separate choices from consequences for these poor innocent women who don't know any better.

No wonder things have devolved to the point that only 1 in 4 Black Women will ever be married and half of them will divorce within 5 years.

But tell me more about "pills". SMH.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mean if I really didn’t want some woman to have a baby I could just kick her in the stomach. It’s not really that up to her.

I mean if I really didn’t want some woman to have a baby I could just kick her in the stomach. It’s not really that up to her.
This is the guy who claims he "cares " about women.What is wrong with you? I said it a few weeks ago and I'll say it again. There are cats out there who are lying and pandering to women to appear to be an ally. This is one of them.

Idk...I just don't have unprotected relations with women I'm not seriously involved with. That's just me though. At the end of the day the only person you will ever have full control over is yourself.

"She said she was on bc"

You believed her? Your fault.

"She said she was going to the clinic"

You believed her? Your fault.

Because its not honest.

100% of babies are born by women by choice.

80% of divorces are initiated by women by choice.

Yet we seem to be stuck on stupid when it comes to accountability for these choices.
Not saying the onus is on the man but doesn't this mean that in addition to wrapping it up that maybe a conversation should be had about what would happen in the case of a pregnancy? Or if one simply assumed that she would keep the baby if she was impregnated then perhaps this would happen less often?

They have the choice to keep it. That is undeniable. I think where the sides are disagreeing is the accountability in getting to that situation in the first place.

I mean is it the women’s fault you kicked her in the stomach b/c she decided she wants to keep the baby y’all created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom