Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't eaten meat in over 4yrs b/c of a goal haven't fulfilled. I'm okay w/ not being okay w/ me choosing principle over coochie. I still live the regret of not smashing the girl that told me "shut up before I ride your ****" anytime I'm horny & optionless. I'll be fine.
This post is confusing as hell. What does not eating meat have to do with a chick not riding you? And why would you live with regret every time you’re horny and optionless? Have you not smashed since she said that? Does that coincide with the not eating in four years? Were you wearing the jeans with the flowers on them when this happened?

This post is confusing as hell. What does not eating meat have to do with a chick not riding you? And why would you live with regret every time you’re horny and optionless? Have you not smashed since she said that? Does that coincide with the not eating in four years? Were you wearing the jeans with the flowers on them when this happened?
I re-read what I said thinking my adhd might've taken affect when typing. However, in conclusion in reviewing what I wrote, I realize that you're going out of your way to not understand it.

I wanted to know where the no eating meat fit into everything, but was afraid of what rabbit whole that might cause me to be dragged into

You might as well have brought it up. I swear as I was typing that post I looked back on the movie concessions stuff with his mom, the jeans with flowers, Chelsea boots being formal and thought “funny how all these marikomorose marikomorose stories from General are being brought up” then it hit me...all off those seemingly unrelated topics were at the center of discussions we had in here :lol:

This is definitely on its way to being one of those threads that’s hundreds of pages long and always on Page 1 but if you weren’t here near the beginning, you won’t ever understand what it’s “about”

It’s one thing to say the consequences of pregnancy are greater for a woman, but to say women are solely at fault/responsible for having a kid is BAN rhetoric. As a man, you should be ashamed to push that rhetoric AND hold fellow men to higher standards.

Last edited:
It’s one thing to say the consequences of pregnancy are greater for a woman, but to say women are solely at fault/responsible for having a kid is BAN rhetoric. As a man, you should be ashamed to push that rhetoric AND hold fellow men to higher standards.
That's cool and all but until the roles are reversed and men are the ones who get pregnant and risk getting left holding the bag, it's gonna always be more pertinent for the woman to be the one who takes it upon herself to make sure she's not put in that situation as best she can. That's not to say men should be excused for that kinda behavior or held to lower standards and I'm not sure anybody even said that. Just the reality that it's far easier for a man to walk out on his responsibility or even be completely unaware he even has anything to be responsible for. Hard to say the responsibility is shared equally when the consequences will never be that

Last edited:
Had this conversation with two women last year. Basically saying that if I had a daughter I would emphasize the importance of using discretion and protection when deciding to have sex. Would do the same with my son but at the end of the day the consequences are much more severe for a female. They got all in their feels talking about double standards and all kinds of irrelevant ****. One of the girl's sisters has two kids with two different dads and is raising them by herself. You'd think someone like her would understand but nah. Their perspective boiled down to the idea that if it's ok for men to sleep around it should be for women too. Don't know why the point was so difficult to grasp

If I'm having a convo with females Ima tell 'em you need to pick better dudes to have babies with. When you start throwing in "but men...." that's giving them a excuse and not accepting what comes with it. They know if a dude ain't **** way before they decide to have a baby. If I'm talking to a dude same approach, control what you can control. If a girl showing you she a bust down you might not wanna hit it raw.

The problem is people always tryna deflect when it comes to women and sugar coat it.

I was just thinking, and I'd say my thought is pretty valid, so why the hell would I be paying for her Draya's movie & food? If anything I'd be telling her why I don't buy movie when she offers to buy it for me. Plus, she's older than me by 3648 days & judging her instagram, she'd clearly be the provider in our relationship. Between me & her, the only one getting taken out on a date is me. Draya is my suga mama.

She has the right to wear whatever she wants, but she is kinda being an a-hole to her son

Like as a parent, why do something you know will cause your kid public embarrassment and make them feel uncomfortable.

Being a teenager is rough. Any lil thing that happens can result from it a kid's life becoming hell from teasing.

I think any mother can teach their son that women have the right to dress how they please, yet still be considerate of his feelings in these situations.

And for ****s sake, don't put the kid on social media so it becomes even more likely that people that might tease him about it

But see chicks like that will rely on that "I have the right..." "As a women I have a choice...". Damn near making themselves some kinda victim. She got a son, all that kinda talk should be out the window. You have a obligation to raise your child and not mess their head and confidence up because you have the right to wear what you want. This is basically when a thot wanna thot forever. Her son's mindset be damned.

I just want to know who's holding women accountable in 2021?

Damn sure aren't their friends and family

They can be disrespectful and nasty as they want to be

pick better women. Maybe you’re in a younger demographic which could make that easier said than done. Just like women are responsible for getting impregnated by bum *** dudes, we’re responsible for surrounding ourselves with bum *** women. People will only give you what you accept.

But see chicks like that will rely on that "I have the right..." "As a women I have a choice...". Damn near making themselves some kinda victim. She got a son, all that kinda talk should be out the window. You have a obligation to raise your child and not mess their head and confidence up because you have the right to wear what you want.
This is basically when a thot wanna thot forever. Her son's mindset be damned.
Famb, unless there is a dress code for certain situations, places, or events, that someone is violating, people have the right to wear what they want.

Like I said, she should be considerate of her son's feelings, it is not a big ask for a parent to do that. It is her son making the requests, so I think she should have been considerate of him.

But at the end of the day, no one has the power over the women's attire.

I mean people are free to think they want of her, but she can wear what she wants.

That is just how it is.

Like I only really respect the request because it is coming from her son. If some random dude told her something, then my position would be that they are in no position to make such a request.

Last edited:
Famb, unless there is a dress code for certain situations, places, or events, that someone is violating, people have the right to wear what they want.

Like I said, she should be considerate of her son's feelings, it is not a big ask for a parent to do that. It is her son making the requests, so I think she should have been considerate of him.

But at the end of the day, no one has the power over the women's attire.

I mean people are free to think what you want of her, but she can wear what she wants.

That is just how it is.

And that's exactly why son asked this great question

I just want to know who's holding women accountable in 2021?

Damn sure aren't their friends and family

They can be disrespectful and nasty as they want to be

Why does it have to be a dress code for a chick to not be a thot around her child?

Let's flip it, if a grown *** man was sagging, acting like a mumble mouth dummy telling his daughter to deal with it people wouldn't be saying "well he has the right..." That's BS. :lol:

It ain't about whether people should have the power to dictate how she dress. She should already know. You got a child that's your obligation to do better.

Have you tried speaking BASS!!! in your voice

aepps20 aepps20 can confirm it does wonders

Things speaking with BASS DOES.

1. Makes you HANDSOME
2. Gets you 1st dibs on Da UNC 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s and 10s.
3. Helps you become Conservative
4. Makes you a Moderator Emeritus like jrose5 jrose5
5. Helps you become as Lean as Guccishades Guccishades
6. Helps you storm da Capitol.

And that's exactly why son asked this great question

Why does it have to be a dress code for a chick to not be a thot around her child?

Let's flip it, if a grown *** man was sagging, acting like a mumble mouth dummy telling his daughter to deal with it people wouldn't be saying "well he has the right..." That's BS. :lol:

You got a child that's your obligation to do better.
Dude, I would say he has the right to dress however he wants

But other people would be free to have a negative view of his actions

Just like I said anyone is free to have a negative view of her

I am not saying people are free of judgment based on their attire, or behavior. I even said she was acting like an ******* toward her son.

Just saying, we have no real power to police it, she is in control over what she wears. Most folks are not even in the position to make that request. Her son does though, and I think she should have been more considerate of his feelings.

Dude, I would say he has the right

But people would be free to have a negative view of his actions

Just like I said anyone is free to have a negative view of her

I am not saying people are free of judgment based on their attire, or behavior. I even said she was acting like an ******* toward her son.

Just saying, we have no real power to police it, or even make that request. Her son does though, and I think she should have been more considerate of his feelings.

But what's the point in saying somebody has the right? People have the legal right to do a lot of dumb ****. :lol:

But what's the point in saying somebody has the right? People have the legal right to do a lot of dumb ****. :lol:
Famb, it is like half a sentence of a multiple-line post. I don't know why you are hung up on it

I said she has the right to set up my point that she should have chosen not to exercise that right out of consideration of her son's feelings.

she has all the power in the situation (her right to wear what she wants), her son is making a valid request, and she should have put his feelings ahead of hers, and not exercise her right

If it were to say a disagreement between her boss and herself, then I would say that since she agreed to have her clothing policed by her boss through a dress code, then she doesn't have the right. She forfeits it as a term of employment. So I am making it clear nothing like that exist.

It was her choice to be inconsiderate of her son. I was just trying to explain exactly how she was being inconsiderate. By not choosing to put his feelings above hers in this situation.

So in the end, I was just pointing out she has all the power.

Last edited:
I was just thinking, and I'd say my thought is pretty valid, so why the hell would I be paying for her Draya's movie & food? If anything I'd be telling her why I don't buy movie when she offers to buy it for me. Plus, she's older than me by 3648 days & judging her instagram, she'd clearly be the provider in our relationship. Between me & her, the only one getting taken out on a date is me. Draya is my suga mama.
There is no way you will get me to engage this with buffoonery off a joke I made.

Women are in fact "solely at fault/responsible for having a kid".

Regardless of our "feelings".

No amount of internet posting, semantics, opinions, or capping, is going to change reality.

Men have no authority over whether a baby is born (or not).

Not sure why you guys are having such a hard time with this.

Facts:

Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113, was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction.

Women don't care how we feel - nor should they IMHO.

If "My body, My choice" is "rhetoric" to you then I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
Women are in fact "solely at fault/responsible for having a kid".

Regardless of our "feelings".

No amount of internet posting, semantics, opinions, or capping, is going to change reality.

Men have no authority over whether a baby is born (or not).

Not sure why you guys are having such a hard time with this.

Facts:

Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113, was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction.

Women don't care how we feel - nor should they IMHO.

If "My body, My choice" is "rhetoric" to you then I don't know what to tell you.

Women decide if and who they want a child with period. There's no argument to make there.

Men having responsibility only comes into play AFTER a woman makes the decision, but people are trying to play stupid on here.

This. How many times have we've seen men not want the kid, while the soon to be mother disagrees, only to have a kid with someone who doesn't want to have a kid with her. As we've all said before, you have to know who you're having sex with first, way before even having unprotected sex with them. Accountability will always be non existent with the majority of women. It's due to how the majority of us raise our kids/daughters. We raise girls as they can do no wrong, they're the little princess that deserves the world, even if they haven't deserved it.

That self entitlement is the main reason why this thread even exists. Another problem is that these same women are raising our sons and daughters to fall in the same trap from a psychological standpoint. Boys are raised to cater to, provide for, self sacrifice for women. And in return, you're suppose to be thankful for just having the woman with you. That's the main reason why the majority of men lose at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom