Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this three times and still cant make sense of it.

Children born to unwed mothers are 100% the decision of the only person with any authority to make that choice.

Men have no authority to dictate whether or not a woman has sex, becomes pregnant, remains pregnant, or gives birth, to another human being.
Bruh :lol:

Break it down to me then, how does the sperm get from the testes inside a man, to the egg inside a woman?

Because maybe all those Health classes I took lied to me

I don't think the callers of Kevin Samuels show, by itself, should not be the sample set we use to make these general judgments of women, especially black women.

Like where else do we use the callers of a shock jock show to making such sweeping judgments?

General judgments of women or any group is one thing........but this is the Kevin Samuels Thread so my statement was based upon the women callers that voluntarily call into his show to discuss their problems or issues.

Since this now seems like the de facto thread for these types of topics :lol:

Legitimately feel bad for jits born after 2000 with young parents :lol:

"asking her to change her outfit is ableism, condoning men sexualizing women bc of what they wear, which is sexist and unfair to women. she's a grown *** woman, if she feels beautiful, let her feel beautiful! it's the responsibility of the boys/men to respect her no matter what."

This comment got nearly 1000 likes :sick:

Definition of Ableism:

Ableism is discrimination and social prejudice against people with disabilities and/or people who are perceived to be disabled. Ableism characterizes people who are defined by their disabilities as inferior to the non-disabled.

Question:

Break it down to me then, how does the sperm get from the testes inside a man, to the egg inside a woman?

Answer:

If you are referring to the "consensual sex" part, easy, to give the approval to engage in an activity. In this case sexual intercourse.

General judgments of women or any group is one thing........but this is the Kevin Samuels Thread so my statement was based upon the women callers that voluntarily call into his show to discuss their problems or issues.
But dudes are making takes about socioeconomic stuff, not just what happens on the Kevin Samuels show

So Based Jesus Based Jesus seemed to be responding to those comments. I know am as well

So it is weird to me that one group has to work with one sample set, while the other does not.

Breh there is gonna be new levels of disrespect at the lunch table, imagine you calling a ***** broke at lunch & he responds that he spent it on your OG's only fans

tenor.gif

Question:

Answer:
I don't understand the point you are trying to make here.

Because that thing you cited as the "answer" was clarification you asked for another comment of mine where I spoke of consensual sex that both parties agree to, man and woman

So again, your comment doesn't make sense to me because it skips the part where the dude chooses to have sex in a manner that we know can lead to a pregnancy.

Have you followed or listening to some of the women that have called into Kevin’s show?? For the single women that have called into his show and stated that they are not married and have a kid or kids he asks them were they married to the child’s father. The vast majority of them respond by saying “no”.

When pressed on why didn’t they get married to the father they respond with the proverbial “my baby father ain’t ****” or something along those lines. If the child’s father ain’t **** now as a father.....then he wasn’t **** before you decided to become pregnant by him. That’s why truth be told it is on the WOMEN to dig deeper and investigate these men before you decide to become pregnant by them and then you end up being separated....leaving the child to be raised in a single parent household.

Stop it. You’re making too much sense and thinking too logically.

She consents to letting the man have sex with her

which is what I think dudes point is, a woman is in control of all those steps under proper circumstances of consent and whatnot

"asking her to change her outfit is ableism, condoning men sexualizing women bc of what they wear, which is sexist and unfair to women. she's a grown *** woman, if she feels beautiful, let her feel beautiful! it's the responsibility of the boys/men to respect her no matter what."

Definition of Ableism:

Ableism is discrimination and social prejudice against people with disabilities and/or people who are perceived to be disabled. Ableism characterizes people who are defined by their disabilities as inferior to the non-disabled.

Lowkey whoever said that is right, in a utopia Men wouldn't be as thirsty & therefore she could throw on whatever & receive no extra attention, catcalls, disrespect etc etc.

However we don't live in Utopia & people refuse to live in the realities of situations, they rather deal with how things should be instead & tweet **** like that, which totally disregards the issues with this in a real world.

Definition of Ableism:

We too far gone brudda u just gotta laugh and scroll and hope you don’t meet one of em in real life :lol:

I don't understand the point you are trying to make here.

Because that thing you cited as the "answer" was clarification you asked for another comment of mine where I spoke of consensual sex that both parties agree to, man and woman

So again, your comment doesn't make sense to me because it skips the part where the dude chooses to have sex in a manner that we know can lead to a pregnancy.

Fill in the blank:

Present can chose to have sex in a manner that Present knows can lead to pregnancy, but until Present is granted sexual _______________________ by a woman, Present's efforts are futile.

But dudes are making takes about socioeconomic stuff, not just what happens on the Kevin Samuels show

So Based Jesus Based Jesus seemed to be responding to those comments. I know am as well

So it is weird to me that one group has to work with one sample set, while the other does not.

As it pertains to the women callers into Kevin’s show I think it is fair to have opinion about the women that call in and the problems that they share. Any stats or examples that users are using in here are a spin off from the show from there.

Absolving men of ALL blame in these situations is insane :lol:
It's often not as simple as "She should've chosen better" like we're talking about detergent or something
A whole separate fully formed, fully functioning human being was also involved and made poor choices

Fill in the blank:

Present can chose to have sex in a manner that Present knows can lead to pregnancy, but until Present is granted sexual _______________________ by a woman, Present's efforts are futile.
Yeah, I don't think this is the slam dunk you think it is.

It really seems you have this weird view of consent

Yes, a woman consents to have unprotected sex, and she has to deal with the consequences of that. CooI, agree with this.

If a dude is like "I want to wear a condom", a woman can't force him not to put it on. She can revoke consent, in that case, no sex takes place, or she can then chose to go ahead with having sex with ole boy wearing a condom. They both chose to engage in the act, they both take on the risk, they both will face whatever consequences come of that. I am not arguing a binary thing where it is on the woman or on the man. I am saying that men in these situations have the power to make decisions that don't lead to pregnancy. Just like a woman does.

The way you are talking is like a woman has the power of a dude's discussion to use a condom, and furthermore, pull out. This is where you lose me.

Then furthermore because women then have to carry the pregnancy and have the choice or giving birth or terminating it, that washes out the man's discussion to engage in an activity he knew could lead to him being a father. This is an unconvincing argument to me. The man's decision still was an important part of creating the situation.

If a girl won't let you have sex with a condom on, then don't have sex. Simple

yea he has manipulated them true, but people calling him a predator/R Kelly status for that is a bit extreme & i just don't like how over the past few years people keep trying to conflate a dude being an ******* with them being sexual predators.

So while people are allowed to feel whatever towards Blueface labeling him a predator & comparing him to someone who was literally grooming children is wild :lol:.

Manipulation happens daily all over the world, companies spend billions manipulating people to buy things they can't afford, support things that have their worst interest at hand, buy food that makes them unhealthy etc etc.

As Adults our job is to educate ourselves enough to not be taken advantage of, so when i see women try to absolve responsibility from other grown women & paint them out as some helpless victims i always take issue with it.
I definitely think he's a predator "get tatted or go home" to a bunch of what I think are probably ho's is some predatory stuff. I see pimps all the time & when I saw that video, I just assumed he one.

She has very right wear that and he has every right to be embarrassed.

The mental gymnastics:

As it pertains to the women callers into Kevin’s show I think it is fair to have opinion about the women that call in and the problems that they share. Any stats or examples that users are using in here are a spin off from the show from there.
Fine, if dudes make these takes want to make a grander point that is not confined to strictly what happens on the show, they are free to do that. I have no issue with that.

But then the people pushing back on these expanded points, then they too don't have to confine themselves to just what occurs on the show either.

Yeah, I don't think this is the slam dunk you think it is.

It really seems you have this weird view of consent

Yes, a woman consents to have unprotected sex, and she has to deal with the consequences of that. CooI, agree with this.

If a dude is like "I want to wear a condom", a woman can't force him not to put it on. She can revoke consent, in that case, no sex takes place, or she can then chose to go ahead with having sex with ole boy wearing a condom. They both chose to engage in the act, they both take on the risk, they both will face whatever consequences come of that. I am not arguing a binary thing where it is on the woman or on the man. I am saying that men in these situations have the power to make decisions that don't lead to pregnancy. Just like a woman does.

The way you are talking is like a woman has the power of a dude's discussion to use a condom, and furthermore, pull out. This is where you lose me.

If a girl won't let you have sex with a condom on, then don't have sex. Simple

:lol:

Its just facts man...I claim no ownership over the facts.

Ex:

"The way you are talking is like a woman has the power of a dude's discussion to use a condom, and furthermore, pull out. This is where you lose me."

Yes, I can decide to wear a condom...but I cant use it as intended until a woman grants me sexual consent.

Not sure why this is so controversial a concept.

A woman decides whether or not I have sex with her (condom or not).

Her vagina is attached to her body.

Why are we doing this?

:lol:

Its just facts man...I claim no ownership over the facts.

Ex:

"The way you are talking is like a woman has the power of a dude's discussion to use a condom, and furthermore, pull out. This is where you lose me."

Yes, I can decide to wear a condom...but I cant use it as intended until a woman grants me sexual consent.

Not sure why this is so controversial a concept.

A woman decides whether or not I have sex with her (condom or not).

Her vagina is attached to her body.

Why are we doing this?
I think you are confusing facts with your opinion.

Famb, you decide where you wear a condom or not. You have agency over your body. Not the woman, YOU.

Your whole argument is that you/men can't be held anyway accountable for your actions because women have veto power over your poor decision. And sometimes they don't exercise it.

So you are all for personal accountability, all long as it is not for men. :lol:

Nah famb, that seems like a flimsy argument to me.

Had this conversation with two women last year. Basically saying that if I had a daughter I would emphasize the importance of using discretion and protection when deciding to have sex. Would do the same with my son but at the end of the day the consequences are much more severe for a female. They got all in their feels talking about double standards and all kinds of irrelevant ****. One of the girl's sisters has two kids with two different dads and is raising them by herself. You'd think someone like her would understand but nah. Their perspective boiled down to the idea that if it's ok for men to sleep around it should be for women too. Don't know why the point was so difficult to grasp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom