Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think a lot of men confuse glorifying single mothers with admiration. No one want to be raised by a a 1 parent household. If you are a single black woman raising a child by your own, you have my respect.

this idiot is using black mothers to push his misogynstic views.

I think a lot of men confuse glorifying single mothers with admiration. No one want to be raised by a a 1 parent household. If you are a single black woman raising a child by your own, you have my respect.

this idiot is using black mothers to push his misogynstic views.

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

So wild how simple facts turn into “black on black” crime. KS is corny as hell and represents assimilation more than I could ever stand, but that’s the angle most black folks live hence why a word like hotep has that negative connotation dating back to episodes of Martin, Don’t be a Menace (south central), etc. So with that reality, most of the things he’s discussing are spot on and factual to the crowd he’s engaging and the ambitions of said crowd.

Black women are highly unhealthy, highly unmarried, and highly pregnant. 3/4 black kids is born to a single parent with the odds obviously being high that it’s a single mother. To then give this same demographic a wake up call (actually surprised that this is a new concept to folks) by letting them know how their demands, decision making, and mentality leads to more of the outcomes they’re already experiencing yet have a problem about is not attacking blank women smh. Those who say so have me thinking they truly don’t want different for their own ppl or don’t realize they’re part of the simpsons by being adverse and even scared to telling women what they need to hear.

Can’t wait for you to pull up evidence to back up this claim lol.

Fam are you really in here tryna tell folks that 75% of black children are born to single parents? Do better, man.

That number is so ridiculous, I shouldn't have even responded.

Overall, there are significant differences in the racial and ethnic profiles of solo and cohabiting parents. Among solo parents, 42% are white and 28% are black, compared with 55% of cohabiting parents who are white and 13% who are black.

The dead beat black father myth is almost as bad as the black on black crime narrative.

All high value black men in this thread will attest to this.

Exactly. The overwhelming majority of the black people are born into 2 parent, middle class or working poor households. Just like most other Americans.

Dead beat dad and welfare queen mother have both been debunked.

Percentage of Black fatherless homes? 64%

Note: That's 12% higher than any other race.

While we in here debating about "Chelsea boots" and "misogyny", our babies are suffering from black women's decisions the most of all.

Definitions: Children under age 18 who live with their own single parent either in a family or subfamily.

In this definition, single-parent families may include cohabiting couples and do not include children living with married stepparents. Children who live in group quarters (for example, institutions, dormitories, or group homes) are not included in this calculation.

Last edited:
Percentage of Black fatherless homes? 64%

Note: That's 12% higher than any other race.

While we in here debating about "Chelsea boots" and "misogyny", our babies are suffering from black women's decisions the most of all.

Definitions: Children under age 18 who live with their own single parent either in a family or subfamily.

In this definition, single-parent families may include cohabiting couples and do not include children living with married stepparents. Children who live in group quarters (for example, institutions, dormitories, or group homes) are not included in this calculation.

People don't wanna hear it, but it's a hard truth.

This one is yet another sad great example. For those don't like him for whatever reason the substance in what he's saying is on point.

Fam are you really in here tryna tell folks that 75% of black children are born to single parents? Do better, man.

Overall, there are significant differences in the racial and ethnic profiles of solo and cohabiting parents. Among solo parents, 42% are white and 28% are black, compared with 55% of cohabiting parents who are white and 13% who are black.

Those stats don't tell us how many Black children are born to single parents. They only tell you what percentage of the entire population of solo parents are black.

The number is actually close to 70%.

Edit, Present posted the actual stats above.

Lol now that some folks have provided evidence to what I’m saying, what is your take now? It’s about 70% so maybe I should have said about 7/10 instead of 3/4. Point is still the same that it’s pandemic level numbers in that regard

A “single parent household” shouldn’t automatically have a negative connotation at this point...Poeple of all races are getting married and living together less than ever before, but alotta kids in “single parent” situations still got luv and taken care off by both parents...It just is what it is in these current times

A “single parent household” shouldn’t automatically have a negative connotation at this point...Poeple of all races are getting married and living together less than ever before, but alotta kids in “single parent” situations still got luv and taken care off by both parents...It just is what it is in these current times

Did you grow up in a single parent household? Curious as to how you formed such an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom