Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Percentage of Black fatherless homes? 64%

Note: That's 12% higher than any other race.

While we in here debating about "Chelsea boots" and "misogyny", our babies are suffering from black women's decisions the most of all.

Definitions: Children under age 18 who live with their own single parent either in a family or subfamily.

In this definition, single-parent families may include cohabiting couples and do not include children living with married stepparents. Children who live in group quarters (for example, institutions, dormitories, or group homes) are not included in this calculation.
So wait, this is all on women?

Seems like some dudes, Samuels included, want to use this topic to **** on black women instead of having a good faith nuanced discussion about things

I understand for Samuels because he has a schtick that is making him money so he is not really interested in that anyway, but like I said some people we here **** he says and just agree with him without considering if his argument is really sound.

So wait, this is all on women?

Seems like some dudes, Samuels included, want to use this topic to **** on black women instead of having a good faith nuanced discussion about things

Unless the woman is getting raped, it’s her choice entirely to A) have sex and B) have the baby. Some of these things just take a little thought. So the onus is on the woman. Just like how a woman can never be responsible for her own rape. Onus is entirely on the man in that situation. Because this is all fact, it is indeed a good faith nuanced discussion.

Unless the woman is getting raped, it’s her choice entirely to A) have sex and B) have the baby. Some of these things just take a little thought. So the onus is on the woman. Just like how a woman can never be responsible for her own rape. Onus is entirely on the man in that situation. Because this is all fact, it is indeed a good faith nuanced discussion.
1619384751896.gif

So a man can choose not to use protection, and not pull out, and he got no choice in the matter? So yeah, I'm not buying these arguments like men have no agency in the child-making situation.

Secondly, the abortion rate is higher among black women than other races. So tons of black women are choosing not to bring kids into this world that they can't support

And I am certain that men walking out on their families is a thing.

Hell even one of the articles posted in here about the bad incentives the state-level rules on administering welfare caused, it even said men chose to leave the household to help their kids get aid.

So no, these just blame black women takes are not coming close to a good faith nuanced discussion IMO.

So a man can choose not to use protection, and not pull out, and he got no choice in the matter? So yeah, I'm not buying these arguments like men have no agency in the child-making situation.

Secondly, the abortion rate is higher among black women than other races. So tons of black women are choosing not to bring kids into this world that they can't support

And I am certain that men walking out on their families is a thing.

Hell even one of the articles posted in here about the bad incentives the state-level rules on administering welfare caused, it even said men chose to leave the household to help their kids get aid.

So no, these just blame black women takes are not coming close to a good faith nuanced discussion IMO.

"Not buying?"

Facts don't require your concurrence Fam.

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby carriage.

Simple as 1,2,3.

Women have ALL the authority to both have sex and reproduce (sans rape of course as previously mentioned, and even then a woman can chose whether or not to keep the unborn child of a rapist).

Women also have ALL the accountability for said authority.

Authority without accountability is failure.

Accountability without authority is failure.

Ex:

If a woman choses to have an abortion, what authority does any man have to stop her?

Conversely,

If a woman choses to have a baby, what authority does a man have to stop her?

Also:

As it relates to unprotected sex, a man can chose to be unprotected, but it takes a woman to chose to have sex with said unprotected man in order to become pregnant.

"And I am certain that men walking out on their families is a thing."

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women."

Last edited:
P Present laid it out perfectly and a lot clearer than I did. Facts are facts and I dare someone to try and argue those facts and still pretend to be a critical & logical thinker.

Cognitive dissonance or “not buying” into facts that affect your women negatively does much more harm than whatever complaints one may have about KS delivery or content pertaining to said facts.

"Not buying?"

Facts don't require your concurrence Fam.

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby carriage.

Simple as 1,2,3.

Women have ALL the authority to both have sex and reproduce (sans rape of course as previously mentioned, and even then a woman can chose whether or not to keep the unborn child of a rapist).

Women also have ALL the accountability for said authority.

Authority without accountability is failure.

Accountability without authority is failure.

Ex:

If a woman choses to have an abortion, what authority does any man have to stop her?

Conversely,

If a woman choses to have a baby, what authority does a man have to stop her?

Also:

As it relates to unprotected sex, a man can chose to be unprotected, but it takes a woman to chose to have sex with said unprotected man in order to become pregnant.

"And I am certain that men walking out on their families is a thing."

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women."

Yeah sorry, not buying your argument

Women decide if a baby is born. But both decide if one is conceived. And there is no birth without conception

If you think you are spitting fact, sure go ahead and believe that, but I don't. Just think it is some recycled men's rights talking point that you often hear when dudes pissed about their child support.

People have agency over their actions when it comes to babies being conceived from consensual sex. Both men and women, in different ways, but both do.

Yeah sorry, not buying your argument

Women decide if a baby is born. But both decide if one is conceived. And there is no birth without conception

If you think you are spitting fact, sure go ahead and believe that, but I don't. Just think it is some recycled men's rights talking point

People have agency over their actions when it comes to babies being conceived from consensual sex. Both men and women, in different ways, but both do.

Well then your argument is with a much higher power Fam.

Good Luck with that.

P Present laid it out perfectly and a lot clearer than I did. Facts are facts and I dare someone to try and argue those facts and still pretend to be a critical & logical thinker.

Cognitive dissonance or “not buying” into facts that affect your women negatively does much more harm than whatever complaints one may have about KS delivery or content pertaining to said facts.
Like I said, you can Present can think you spitting hard facts if that makes you guys feel better.

But I don't think you are. I think that many men have agency over their actions when it comes to consensual sex, and what may come from that.

Like I said, you cand Present can think you spitting hard fact if that makes you guys feel better.

But I don't think you are. I think that many men have agency over their actions when it comes to consensual sex, and what may come from that.

Please define "consent".

Did you grow up in a single parent household? Curious as to how you formed such an opinion.
Both my parents were always around but didn’t have to live together 24/7 365 to be effective parents and good Influences...I also say that from my own experience as a parent and from what I see from most other ppl in my life

I posted in another thread about this Blueface thing that's trending on twitter. Dude basically has a Bad Girls Club/ Flavor of love TV show going on. A bunch of chicks living in one house doing ridiculous ratchet ****.

For some reason it went viral today & people are chiming in saying that he's similar to R.Kelly and was a predator, sex trafficker etc etc.... now this show has apparently been out for awhile, it's recorded & it's a bunch of consenting adults.

So my bigger question is how bad should we feel if someone else gets manipulated into situations as a fully functioning adult?

at what point is it okay to say someone isn't a "victim" & is just an idiot who got manipulated by a man with Ben Franklin tatted on his face.

I posted in another thread about this Blueface thing that's trending on twitter. Dude basically has a Bad Girls Club/ Flavor of love TV show going on. A bunch of chicks living in one house doing ridiculous ratchet ****.

For some reason it went viral today & people are chiming in saying that he's similar to R.Kelly and was a predator, sex trafficker etc etc.... now this show has apparently been out for awhile, it's recorded & it's a bunch of consenting adults.

So my bigger question is how bad should we feel if someone else gets manipulated into situations as a fully functioning adult?

at what point is it okay to say someone isn't a "victim" & is just an idiot who got manipulated by a man with Ben Franklin tatted on his face.

You can’t even say it’s really manipulation lmao

These girls go down there tryna Cardi B/New York (Flavor Flav) their careers and the rappers want fun girls to use as nut rags :lol: everyone has terrible intentions and they know exactly what they going to a “Blue Girls Club” to do. :lol: **** is what it is if everyone is 21+ and making sober non coerced decisions. “Manipulation” :lol:

I get the "well, they let him do it" outlook, but I also take into account that I've been told by an alarming amount of women that they were "touched" during their younger years & were overall victims of abuse.

Really I kinda don't care, and it isn't my job to feel good or bad it. He was definitely manipulating them though.

Depends on ages and what's being done. What Robert was doing could not be put on television and was being done to younger girls, many of whom independently determined they were being taken advantage of but were afraid of repercussions. Completely different from something like Flavor of Love or really any other reality "romance" show which involves grown *** women making stupid decisions.

It's not even limited to reality romance. Survivor, Fear Factor, Naked & Afraid, reality TV as a whole has always relied on people making fools of themselves for a drop of fame. Are all of them being taken advantage of? Technically yes, but not to an amount that's greater than capitalism generally demands of all of us. They weighed their options and determined they weren't being taken advantage of when they signed the contracts and cashed the checks. As long as they don't continue because they're afraid of punishment if they want to stop then they're good.

It is absolutely unfair to wholly blame black women for single parent households.
Especially when they're most often the full time parent.

Have you followed or listening to some of the women that have called into Kevin’s show?? For the single women that have called into his show and stated that they are not married and have a kid or kids he asks them were they married to the child’s father. The vast majority of them respond by saying “no”.

When pressed on why didn’t they get married to the father they respond with the proverbial “my baby father ain’t ****” or something along those lines. If the child’s father ain’t **** now as a father.....then he wasn’t **** before you decided to become pregnant by him. That’s why truth be told it is on the WOMEN to dig deeper and investigate these men before you decide to become pregnant by them and then you end up being separated....leaving the child to be raised in a single parent household.

I get the "well, they let him do it" outlook, but I also take into account that I've been told by an alarming amount of women that they were "touched" during their younger years & were overall victims of abuse.

Really I kinda don't care, and it isn't my job to feel good or bad it. He was definitely manipulating them though.

yea he has manipulated them true, but people calling him a predator/R Kelly status for that is a bit extreme & i just don't like how over the past few years people keep trying to conflate a dude being an ******* with them being sexual predators.

So while people are allowed to feel whatever towards Blueface labeling him a predator & comparing him to someone who was literally grooming children is wild :lol:.

Manipulation happens daily all over the world, companies spend billions manipulating people to buy things they can't afford, support things that have their worst interest at hand, buy food that makes them unhealthy etc etc.

As Adults our job is to educate ourselves enough to not be taken advantage of, so when i see women try to absolve responsibility from other grown women & paint them out as some helpless victims i always take issue with it.

It is absolutely unfair to wholly blame black women for single parent households.
Especially when they're most often the full time parent.

Read this three times and still cant make sense of it.

Children born to unwed mothers are 100% the decision of the only person with any authority to make that choice.

Men have no authority to dictate whether or not a woman has sex, becomes pregnant, remains pregnant, or gives birth, to another human being.

Have you followed or listening to some of the women that have called into Kevin’s show?? For the single women that have called into his show and stated that they are not married and have a kid or kids he asks them were they married to the child’s father. The vast majority of them respond by saying “no”.

When pressed on why didn’t they get married to the father they respond with the proverbial “my baby father ain’t ****” or something along those lines. If the child’s father ain’t **** now as a father.....then he wasn’t **** before you decided to become pregnant by him. That’s why truth be told it is on the WOMEN to dig deeper and investigate these men before you decide to become pregnant by them and then you end up being separated....leaving the child to be raised in a single parent household.
I don't think the callers of Kevin Samuels show, by itself, should not be the sample set we use to make these general judgments of women, especially black women.

Like where else do we use the callers of a shock jock show to making such sweeping judgments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom